Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Evenin' thread. C'aaaaaaaaaarn you loving Reds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Wait, Ned Zelic isn't commentating tonight? Be still my beating heart.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Funnily enough I bought by Dad an Inside Sport to read and it had an interview with Zelic, of course titled "A few drinks with Ned Zelic". It must have been pre-game.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Topor-Stanley handballs, Wanderers have to play with ten men for 70+ minutes!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

You can't cough up chances like that Adelaide, you turkeys!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*sips beer*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I know it's Saturday night but I thought I'd see a few more posts mocking WSW. Aren't all goons bereft of things to do on a Saturday night, like me? I'm married, that's my exucse.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
I'm still kind of in disbelief over the red card tbh

Sort of getting the feeling that WSW might scratch an undeserved goal against the run of play but like hell are they getting a win from this

The question is when will pundits stop insisting they're one match away from Real Madrid? It isn't loving happening on any of this evidence.

... such a stupid loving handball, christ

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Arquebus posted:

... such a stupid loving handball, christ

Must have been pure accident/instinct. He was in front and he raised his hand :stare:

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Great goal, game even more over than it already was.

Still have a weird gut feeling the Wanderers will snatch a goal, but by now of course it won't matter.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

2-0. About one tenth the score of beer vs MMG's liver right now.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Arquebus posted:

Great goal, game even more over than it already was.

Still have a weird gut feeling the Wanderers will snatch a goal, but by now of course it won't matter.

Don't ever doubt the effet losing a man has on both teams - the one with 11 slacks off a bit and the one with 10 sometimes fires up more. They've had a couple of decent shots.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Utterly fantastic attacking play from Adelaide there, blooper reel finishing.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

:lol: Goal of the year missed!

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
Goddamnit what am I missing here, I anticipated a cripple fight but not like this

not like this

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Tongues posted:

Goddamnit what am I missing here, I anticipated a cripple fight but not like this

Tongues posted:

If Gombau could polish the turd that was Adelaide and their team of rejects then why the gently caress can't anyone else

gently caress off Tongues Adelaide are awesome!

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
i've seen about eighty ways to spell the name 'kieran' but 'kearyn' is probably the loving worst

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
oh mabil :allears:

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Popa you clown get on your way you're done

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

I'm sad there's no way to get relegated in this league because I'd love it if the wanderers met that end.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

We need combo Gombau and Carrusca press conferences.

Also, we won! :woop:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MysticalMachineGun posted:

gently caress off Tongues Adelaide are awesome!

Well I never

I can't make myself hate Adelaide because I like how they play and I honestly love Gumby but gently caress teams in red imo

E:gently caress that's not how spoilers work

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MysticalMachineGun posted:

We need combo Gombau and Carrusca press conferences.

Also, we won! :woop:

I am literally waiting for Chinese food right now and in pretty sure combo gombo is an option

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Get hosed Popovic you media inflated fraud, hope you like standing in a que because you will be in one every tuesday at centrelink from now on

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

loving it: http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/western-sydney-wanderers-embroiled-in-pay-dispute-ahead-of-club-world-cup/story-e6frf423-1227147191649

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
A team formed of mercenary cunts act like mercenary cunts, thereby invalidating their 'building a club the right way' bullshit. What a shock

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
This week Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 has Brisbane Roar taking on Melbourne City starting at 1am est/12am cst/10pm pst. How many goals will city will give up this week?

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
My dodgy crystal ball says three and one coach.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

A team formed of mercenary cunts act like mercenary cunts, thereby invalidating their 'building a club the right way' bullshit. What a shock

Motherfuckers. Community team built from the :circlefap: football heartland :circlefap: being mercenary fuckholes, you fucks have given your fans NOTHING since the ACL and now you're one game away from playing Real Madrid and are living the dream of millions and you're squabbling about getting a bigger piece of the pie??

May their seed turn to poo poo in their sacks.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

This week Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 has Brisbane Roar taking on Melbourne City starting at 1am est/12am cst/10pm pst. How many goals will city will give up this week?

Considering the goalkeeping pedigree on either end with Young and Velahpi if either team's strikers turn up we could have a 12-11 goal game.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Stoke beat arsenal so it's only fair that this roar game is terrible

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
The game we deserve

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

What a soft penalty. Pathetic dive.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
:siren:MELBOURNE CITY HAVE GOALED A GOAL:siren:

Thjissen looks like danny devito's penguin

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Tongues posted:

:siren:MELBOURNE CITY HAVE WON A GAME:siren:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

All it took was playing a terrible team and having a terrible ref.

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
gently caress the Roar

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Who's ready for the big game tonight

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Carn Jets

oh man what am I kidding it's going to be a boring game where the Jets get beaten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you

bowmore posted:

Carn Jets

oh man what am I kidding it's going to be a boring game where the Jets get beaten

This but the Roar

• Locked thread