Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Serperoth posted:

Lemme tell you, Cheetos and Magic isn't a good mix, you'd get your cards all dirty and stuff, and you don't want that at all, at least not on non-trash cards.

Look at this idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Serperoth posted:

Lemme tell you, Cheetos and Magic isn't a good mix, you'd get your cards all dirty and stuff, and you don't want that at all, at least not on non-trash cards.

Ha, look at this scrub who didn't invest in protective card sleeves:smuggo:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

New Leaf posted:

White/Blue is hardly worth the pentagram. I mean, Black/Red, sure, but White/Blue? Please..

Circle of Protection: Neckbeard

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Ha, look at this scrub who didn't invest in protective card sleeves:smuggo:

Why would I ruin my expensive Dragon Sleeves by eating Cheetos with them, those things aren't free! :goonsay: Also there's no sleeves in the picture.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

JesusGeorge
Apr 29, 2005
TheKeeper bought me this account so now I have to rub peanut butter on his nipples on a daily basis.

New Leaf posted:

White/Blue is hardly worth the pentagram. I mean, Black/Red, sure, but White/Blue? Please..

Bah. Black and Red are for all those CoD douches the girls are always stuck dating. The intellectually superior nice guy can only be called upon using the appropriate mental and holy totally-rational-good magics.

Also, fingerless gloves? C'mon man. Let me have *something* anyway.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Oh, shut up

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RyokoTK posted:

It's not his fault he's a animal. He drinks it off the floor.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

New Leaf posted:

IT IS DONE. A SUCCESS!
HE HAS APPEARED!

G20 Sumbitch
Sep 29, 2007

Happy Hockey Is The Best!!!
plz post more funny pictrz guys

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Douwe posted:

plz post more funny pictrz guys

This is hilarious.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Translator's note: an animal means "a animal" you piece of poo poo.

https://twitter.com/foodnetwerk/status/188351893200846848

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Serperoth posted:

And that's why these exist. http://www.amazon.com/Legion-Bacon-Protectors-Standard-Sleeves/dp/B004QSC3K2

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Possibly crossing the line into :nws: http://i.imgur.com/KOQvBgM.jpg :nws:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Deteriorata posted:

This is hilarious.

:ironicat:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

I love that fuckin' couch.

dud root
Mar 30, 2008

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I love fuckin' that couch.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Works for me. I don't know how you become leader of a nation while being afraid of something dumb like dogs though.

Meh, just about every person who runs for office in my country believes thinking hard and special acts will change the future.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

RyokoTK posted:

Translator's note: an animal means "a animal" you piece of poo poo.

https://twitter.com/foodnetwerk/status/188351893200846848

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
Apparently, there was an advertiser in Seattle that projects user-submitted messages on a big wall. It was overcome with social justice warriors until 4chan got involved.

Album of 53 images:

http://imgur.com/a/MeLzx

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Bippie Mishap posted:

Meh, just about every person who runs for office in my country believes thinking hard and special acts will change the future.

No they don't, but most of the people that are voting for them believe that, so they pretend. Most of the people voting in Germany are not afraid of dogs so it's different.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Choco1980 posted:

When I first heard the story, I thought they said his cat was sleeping IN the sleeve rather than on it. Which paints a picture of Mohammed sitting there in his too-big-sleeved robe and the cat saying "gosh, that looks like a nice hidey-hole to nap in!" and just walking right in in the middle of his meditations. :kimchi:
Yeah, based on the cats I have known, this is something pretty much any cat would do.

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

Keeps me from voting so I'm happy.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Truly, a fiendish plot. My immediate reflex is to punch these people, but it's being projected onto a brick wall!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cleretic posted:

Truly, a fiendish plot. My immediate reflex is to punch these people, but it's being projected onto a brick wall!
Lol.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Cythereal posted:

Mohammed himself had a pet cat. He cut off the sleeve of a prayer robe his cat was napping on rather than disturb it.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
My wife and I do that. If we have an animal on us, we're allowed ask the other to do whatever they need to do.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

New Leaf posted:

My wife and I do that. If we have an animal on us, we're allowed ask the other to do whatever they need to do.

What if you need to take a leak?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Depends.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Nastyman posted:

What if you need to take a leak?

You apparently have never asked your wife for a bed pan.

Clockwork Beast!
Jan 18, 2007

Clockwork beast! Clockwork beast! We're doomed!

:thurman:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Nice.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Meatwave posted:

Apparently, there was an advertiser in Seattle that projects user-submitted messages on a big wall. It was overcome with social justice warriors until 4chan got involved.

Heh, way to pwn those ess jay dubs, 4chan.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Meatwave posted:

Album of 53 images:

http://imgur.com/a/MeLzx

Haha take that blacks and jews!

Thankfully 4chan was able to save them from those mean SJWs with their "ironic" racism. Good find goon sir. Do you have more???

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Whenever someone says that they're thankful 4chan did something, I just always mentally remember it means they're saying "I'm glad that army of racist homophobes and people who jack off to ponies/underage cartoon girls/underage cartoon ponies is on my side."

To try to keep this on topic:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Myself, I'm just amused any time someone/some group does a big public thing and encourages the internet to participate... and then the internet participates.

It's the type of magic that gave us Weedlord Bonerhitler:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

• Locked thread