Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Eli Manning painting is the new Sexy Rexy

I always draw picture frames as background details so I figured I should put stuff in them, and why not my own work?

And then inevitably it always ends up being sexy Eli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

That is Treason Patty

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

And then inevitably it always ends up being sexy Eli

I have zero problems with this

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I choose to accept the reality that febreeze lives in a decrepit mansion where every wall is covered with old timey paintings of Eli

And the eyes follow him from room to room

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

I choose to accept the reality that febreeze lives in a decrepit mansion where every wall is covered with old timey paintings of Eli

Every time Eli Manning beats the Pats there is a painting in the attic that grows more and more retarded

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

Big Bob Pataki posted:

A velvet painting of Eli with moving human eyes sounds like quality avatar material.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Every time Eli Manning beats the Pats there is a painting in the attic that grows more and more retarded

Please make this into a comic. I don't care that it's not current, a comic of Eli winning the SB, then going home to his mansion, up to the attic, to look at a painting of him with the derpiest face ever needs to happen.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Big Bob Pataki posted:

The eyes actually are always looking in opposite directions from you

VVV That was you?

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 7, 2014

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Febreeze posted:

The eyes actually are always looking in opposite directions from you

My first celebrity Twitter art request

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

This is a weird request, but there isn't really any better place for me to ask (Movies are art, etc). I could swear there was a movie about/with football in it, where a player scored a touchdown and his celebration was him miming machine gunning his teammates down, and then miming turning a gun on himself. Am I imagining this, or what movie is it?

(not Last Boy Scout)

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
Can I get some feedback from yall on my turgid FARTs. PM me or comment on the article itself cuz I wanna get better and make FART a household name in fat idiots writing about football

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Hockles posted:

This is a weird request, but there isn't really any better place for me to ask (Movies are art, etc). I could swear there was a movie about/with football in it, where a player scored a touchdown and his celebration was him miming machine gunning his teammates down, and then miming turning a gun on himself. Am I imagining this, or what movie is it?

(not Last Boy Scout)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbn_-7qeAvw

The Stevie Johnson shoot himself in the leg celebration?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hockles posted:

(not Last Boy Scout)

Black dude who stickumed his hands together in the Replacements did it.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Volkerball posted:

Black dude who stickumed his hands together in the Replacements did it.

Yep. Youtube confirms it. Thanks!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Someone interested in effort posting up the Christmas Farthouse?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Can I get some feedback from yall on my turgid FARTs. PM me or comment on the article itself cuz I wanna get better and make FART a household name in fat idiots writing about football

I am a 100% satisfied with your articles, even if/especially when you make fun of my team.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Confirming that your farts smell amazing and make me horny.

Oh you mean these awesome predictions? They satisfy me.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Big Bob Pataki posted:

You're gonna go far in this town. You've got talent, see?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Big Bob Pataki posted:

"And by rock, I mean Rocky Mountain High as he whiskeydicks Petyon’s home playoff chances right out the window." - BBP

You used whiskeydick as a verb and that makes you alright in my book, Bob.

Edit:

"The matchup of the week: 2 number one teams face off in a hahahahaha Packers by 30" - BBP

Drown in pig poo poo, Bob, you fat, stupid, soft, pathetic, idiotic, white... uh... white... guilt, white guilt, milquetoast, piece of human garbage.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Dec 7, 2014

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Chilichimp posted:

"The matchup of the week: 2 number one teams face off in a hahahahaha Packers by 30" - BBP

That part cracked me up

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chilichimp posted:

"And by rock, I mean Rocky Mountain High as he whiskeydicks Petyon’s home playoff chances right out the window." - BBP

You used whiskeydick as a verb and that makes you alright in my book, Bob.

Edit:

Drown in pig poo poo, Bob, you fat, stupid, soft, pathetic, idiotic, white... uh... white... guilt, white guilt, milquetoast, piece of human garbage.

If the Saints beat the Packers, you don't think the Falcons can? :)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Silly Burrito posted:

Only if Rodgers tweaks his hammy again.

So yeah, maybe.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Febreeze the comments section of your site have gotten really weird, and by weird i mean bad

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

How so? I haven't noticed any differences. Usually the same small group of people.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

I was going to say that the Saints beat them in the Superdome, but I'm starting to think that Saints sold their home field soul for that Packers win.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

You are doing fine Bob.

We believe in you Bob.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
I think hush little Browns fan is going to need a new verse soon :(

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

HarlanHell posted:

I think hush little Browns fan is going to need a new verse soon:(

Hahaha I was thinking that during the GDT

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

good job Raiders

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kap is Sanchez with more tattoos

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

HarlanHell posted:

I think hush little Browns fan is going to need a new verse soon :(

Franchise gonna get you Johnny Manziel,
And if Manziel's nothing but filler,
Franchise gonna get you Braxton Mill-

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

Great White Hope posted:

Franchise gonna get you Johnny Manziel,
And if Manziel's nothing but filler,
Franchise gonna get you Braxton Mill-

That seems about right. It would also cause a huge split within the Browns fan base. All the OSU homers would be overjoyed while all the OSU haters would root for Braxton to fail harder than Weedon. Pretty much happens with any OSU player that comes along. I remember on daft day A.J. Hawk nearly caused a civil war in the bar I was in. The next year it was Troy Smith, then Benie Wells...ect forever amen.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

HarlanHell posted:

That seems about right. It would also cause a huge split within the Browns fan base. All the OSU homers would be overjoyed while all the OSU haters would root for Braxton to fail harder than Weedon. Pretty much happens with any OSU player that comes along. I remember on daft day A.J. Hawk nearly caused a civil war in the bar I was in. The next year it was Troy Smith, then Benie Wells...ect forever amen.

Jesus Christ, I love your avatar text.

Isn't OSU mostly a Columbus phenomenon or is the whole state just super loving OSU?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

There are a bunch of D-1 colleges within Ohio but OSU is pretty easily the team across the state. It's basically OSU well above a mess of mid-majors, as far as fanbases go.

Toledo has a fairly even mix of OSU, Michigan (45 minutes north of us) and ND fans, but as far as the whole state goes for college fanbases, it's Ohio State in a landslide.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
This seems like FART to me.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Indeed, quite the fart.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

Jesus Christ, I love your avatar text.

Isn't OSU mostly a Columbus phenomenon or is the whole state just super loving OSU?

There is a weird effect where most Ohioans have a very minor level of enthusiasm with OSU but for some reason they become mega fans when they leave. The least popular minority in the Deep South is the
Buckeyes fan.

I find it ironic on the website that they specifically mention Cinci when I knew five or six people from Cinci who all blended pretty much instantly. It was the middle Ohio people mostly who would wear socks and sandals and their buckeyes sweaters into fine dining years after they moved over.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Dec 9, 2014

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cleveland covers OSU football as a 4th pro team.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Cinci's divided between OSU fans, Bearcats fans, and people who would rather root for a tumor in their own brain than either (like moi).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Someone needs to spoof the silent version of that "no more" commercial with nothing but the league's rapists

• Locked thread