Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I will now return to losing money betting on football. Thanks for the the $250 bucks last night. I took that money and bet it on 23 red at the roulette table and lost it all in one spin on my way back to the poker table. So that blood money is gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

jase1 posted:

I will now return to losing money betting on football. Thanks for the the $250 bucks last night. I took that money and bet it on 23 red at the roulette table and lost it all in one spin on my way back to the poker table. So that blood money is gone.

I salute you

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

jase1 posted:

jase1 you are a treasure, thank you for your service

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

literally came into this thread to ask what jase1 did with the money, could not be happier

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Renzo at +340 seems like a good bet. :smith: Bookmaker has a $50 minimum deposit though which is annoying.

e: Thank goodness for the $50 minimum

The Duck of Death fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Nov 23, 2014

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
got a parlay on pickett, benavidez, frankie eddie, and bobby g.

bobby is a sizable underdog for some reason.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

People will bet on the guy with a cool highlight reel before they'll bet on a guy who wins decisions against good fighters.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Marching Powder posted:

for some reason

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Fat Twitter Man posted:

for some reason

correction, for every reason. and make up a few more too, no-one will question it. he looked like poo poo. though edson is to be credited for his drastically improved defense. don't bet on mma.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Well I got great odds on the Edgar vs Swanson fight to finish in under 4.5 rounds. £42 to win £80.
So that was really loving annoying.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

outy posted:

Well I got great odds on the Edgar vs Swanson fight to finish in under 4.5 rounds. £42 to win £80.
So that was really loving annoying.

I bet on that fight not going the distance and almost poo poo when it didn't.

MycroftXXX
May 10, 2006

A Liquor Never Brewed

jase1 posted:

This is the hardest i have laughed in a while

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

MycroftXXX posted:

This is the hardest i have laughed in a while

jase1 is a treasure

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fabre is paying $2.00 to win by submission tomorrow. For those keeping score he's won 8 of his last 10 by submission.

Melendez is also paying $2.30 to get the most takedowns in his fight with Pettis.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Fabre is paying $2.00 to win by submission tomorrow. For those keeping score he's won 8 of his last 10 by submission.

Melendez is also paying $2.30 to get the most takedowns in his fight with Pettis.

who are you betting with to get that line on melendez?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

jase1 you are a treasure, thank you for your service

I don't know how fate resisted the temptation, but the effort was appreciated.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I see 3 fights left for the night that I can bet on any requests?

Edit: Ah gently caress it the only fighter I know on the card is Lawler. I remember him almost getting his leg kicked off then knocking a dude out. So $500 to win $850 on Lawler.

jase1 fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 7, 2014

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

jase1 posted:

Edit: Ah gently caress it the only fighter I know on the card is Lawler. I remember him almost getting his leg kicked off then knocking a dude out. So $500 to win $850 on Lawler.

god bless

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

origami posted:

god bless

What? NO! We like Lawler... Unless Jase1 has now switched to only betting on winners.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

jase1 posted:

Tailing this for a smaller amount because I like action and I'm something like 3-12 today, and gently caress IT LETS CHASE.

Also on Gilbert, because why the gently caress not? Dude generally fights up to his opponent. (He's going to get crushed.)

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Fozzy The Bear posted:

What? NO! We like Lawler... Unless Jase1 has now switched to only betting on winners.

I don't think it has any bearing on reality but I like people that are not me betting large amounts of money on MMA (which you should not do).

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

jase1 posted:

THANK YOU!!! Jase1 is now the king of MMA betting.

JuanGoat
Nov 6, 2009

jase1 posted:

Good lookin out

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008

jase1 posted:

WHO ARE YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

drat dude you are on fire

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Mod jase1

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

jase1 posted:

You Da Man

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jase1 posted:

in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Jase, Mark Hunt died for your sins and smiles on you.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
welcome to the jase1 era

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jase1 posted:

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

If I can win 3 more MMA bets in a row can the thread title be changed to Don't bet on MMA unless you're jase1?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
just change it to The jase1 MMA gambling syndicate

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Triticum Guzzler posted:

welcome to the jase1 era

#TheTimeIsNow

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

who are you betting with to get that line on melendez?

Sorry mate, just saw this now. It's with sportsbet they only have markets for like the top fight on prelims and the main/co-main.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Sorry mate, just saw this now. It's with sportsbet they only have markets for like the top fight on prelims and the main/co-main.

mah nigga

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
Someone tell me a dumb bet to make.

I like Rose at -135 but I don't think there's value there.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

parlay it with Stefan Struve. You can thank me later!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Viper_3000 posted:

Someone tell me a dumb bet to make.

I like Rose at -135 but I don't think there's value there.

rose by submission should get you better odds and is very likely. or you could jsut not bet on mma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
I put $20 on a Rose sub at +150

You can live vicariously through my bet, is what I'm saying