Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OrangeSoda
Oct 8, 2007

OrangeSoda digivolved into Monzaemon!

OrangeSoda has unlocked BEAR POWERS!
If Gundams have souls can there be ghost Gundams haunting battlefields?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
They already are ghosts.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Third World Reggin posted:

They already are ghosts.

And zombies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTFBMKvJ-EA

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

If you get bored, boat and I are on mumble in CTS playing gundam game. We are down in angry dome in the misc section, which might be renamed now. It will be the channel with the most people down there, and a few old wushu players.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
All Zakus are small fries.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

If you get bored, boat and I are on mumble in CTS playing gundam game. We are down in angry dome in the misc section, which might be renamed now. It will be the channel with the most people down there, and a few old wushu players.

I should install gundam on one of the work computers cause gently caress I have nothing to do all night when I work.

Zeirnaton
Jan 29, 2014

Nanael
ahh nice I got a gold efreet nacht from the GP gacha and luck was definitely on my side seeing as It also rolled for the combat custom trait

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I've figured out why zeon wins so often.

The federation just uses more expensive suits and lose them while we use cheaper stuff and lose them about the same rate. They are killing their selves by being bad with expensive toys.

I've found the balance solution.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

"This is no ordinary poster boy!
No ordinary poster!"

The federation just uses more expensive suits and lose them while we use cheaper stuff and lose them about the same rate. They are killing their selves by being bad with expensive toys.

That's the most expensive suit in Zeon, the Hidolzock. 320+300+300=920 cost. You don't see this 920 suit much in Zeon for the reasons posted above by the way.

E:

Zeirnaton posted:

ahh nice I got a gold efreet nacht from the GP gacha and luck was definitely on my side seeing as It also rolled for the combat custom trait

Reposting cool Nacht tricks, this suit is really good!

Arctic base, Nacht can take the same rat route as a Fred pixie
Ifrit Nacht solos the arctic base, this video also shows off the huge damage(Higher than Kampfer even) you can pull off with melee cancels
Ifrit Nacht can hit walled bases like the Fred pixie
Ifrit Nacht DIII is just as fast as vanilla Ifrit DII.

The second swing of the boost attack for the DIII sword makes you move backwards and gain height(if you push the camera so that it looks down) like the Fred, if you do a 180-turn with the camera you can flip backwards (Just like the Fred) while moving forward. The second attack has a pretty big hitbox, so you've got a good chance of clipping anyone that's in your way while moving evasively.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Dec 7, 2014

a gentle breeze
May 2, 2013

Free Triangle posted:

Reposting cool Nacht tricks, this suit is really good!

Arctic base, Nacht can take the same rat route as a Fred pixie
Ifrit Nacht solos the arctic base, this video also shows off the huge damage(Higher than Kampfer even) you can pull off with melee cancels
Ifrit Nacht can hit walled bases like the Fred pixie
Ifrit Nacht DIII is just as fast as vanilla Ifrit DII.

The second swing of the boost attack for the DIII sword makes you move backwards and gain height(if you push the camera so that it looks down) like the Fred, if you do a 180-turn with the camera you can flip backwards (Just like the Fred) while moving forward. The second attack has a pretty big hitbox, so you've got a good chance of clipping anyone that's in your way while moving evasively.

That's awesome. I'm going to give it a shot now, haha.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

CassiusW posted:

That's awesome. I'm going to give it a shot now, haha.

I reccomend practicing in manuevers, normally you don't have time to mess it up in a real game.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

why are you censoring your name?

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

He doesn't want to get banned for launching a suit not in the game yet duh.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Figured I may as well post these before heading off tonight.

More Nacht tricks, all possible with non-combat custom(Need level 2 boost reduction mod and level 2 faster attacks):
California base
Odessa Mines
Belfast, New York, and California base(Opposite side)

For fun, Ifrit Nacht combat custom 5 vs Odessa mines

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Dec 7, 2014

Astral_Bane
Feb 20, 2011

Space: its that shit Carl Sagan talks about.
Just got it all up and running, anyway to throw Deshaliz an invite?

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

Astral_Bane posted:

Just got it all up and running, anyway to throw Deshaliz an invite?

You haven't promoted high enough to join the clan yet, need to hit 2 wings. Sent an invite anyway, for when you get there.

randombattle posted:

He doesn't want to get banned for launching a suit not in the game yet duh.
Sent an invite to you too, play Zeon again its pretty fun.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Free Triangle posted:

Sent an invite to you too, play Zeon again its pretty fun.

Ok I guesssssssssssssss...

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Man Doan's Island is such a great map. I just went on a HUGE tear with my Gogg, easily my best game with it ever.

The Gogg looks stupid, until you get it into the water and it starts making GBS threads huge damage everywhere with missiles and beams. :frogc00l:

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Invites only open up the apply window that's dumb still need to be accepted.

At least I got a sweet gelgoog sniper out of the interlude and I've got 15 million credits and 5 dx tickets saved up for being disappointed by not getting a GP-02!.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Got you. If you've got exchange tickets saved up, you can trade em for DX for more shots at GP02.

E:

-Troika- posted:

Man Doan's Island is such a great map. I just went on a HUGE tear with my Gogg, easily my best game with it ever.

The Gogg looks stupid, until you get it into the water and it starts making GBS threads huge damage everywhere with missiles and beams. :frogc00l:

Gold Gogg is easily one of Zeon's best aquatic assaults. Crazy good value for 260 cost.

Free Triangle fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Dec 8, 2014

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I dunno I think I'm gonna save those and get a char zaku.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

randombattle posted:

I dunno I think I'm gonna save those and get a char zaku.

A word of caution, having used the Char Zaku in limited VS: the flying kick is harder to land and hurts less than the Zaku I shoulder tackle. Also it eats an abnormally high amount of boost even as combat custom.

50 tickets is a big investment, I don't want you to be disappointed :laugh:

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Usefulness is like not even the point. ლ(・ิω・ิლ)

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

If boat and I wanted to be useful we wouldn't have load outs like boats all zaku I loadout.

I want an all recon guy load out and I may have it soon since I never get the gold.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

If boat and I wanted to be useful we wouldn't have load outs like boats all zaku I loadout.

I want an all recon guy load out and I may have it soon since I never get the gold.

Who is this freaking guy.

Recon and missiles deck. Is gold ranked and plays in the hardest matches.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Gundams is easy yo.

You just run around, take photos of people, and keep them in a folder labeled "Gundam war crimes."

Boat and I call taking photos of people war crimed as well, so we often yell out "Help I have been war crimed"

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Gundams is easy yo.

You just run around, take photos of people, and keep them in a folder labeled "Gundam war crimes."

Boat and I call taking photos of people war crimed as well, so we often yell out "Help I have been war crimed"

Please use your engineer tools to swap my serial numbers and remove this war crime tia.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
now I know why you censor your names.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Just thought I should say that I purchased Gundam Breaker 2 cause gently caress yeah more gundam breaker!

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Due to popular request in the in game chat box, here you guys go.

Magical girl mode activate

Bury sovietboat in this

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
My suggestion for people who want a cheap disposeable assault with good performance: Get a Zudah. It is basically tailor made as a harasser, and comes with 3pt burst MGs, a really nice melee, and sturm fausts (cheapest unit that can have them, other than the Oggo, which is space only). If you take a single person down you probably killed something worth more than your entire MS, and if you die, no big deal, it respawns super fast.

Also it feels really good when you shank some expensive Gundam with your shield spikes. :3:

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I watched pappa G stream this and it was better than taking Melatonin. Such good sleeps.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"

-Troika- posted:

My suggestion for people who want a cheap disposeable assault with good performance: Get a Zudah. It is basically tailor made as a harasser, and comes with 3pt burst MGs, a really nice melee, and sturm fausts (cheapest unit that can have them, other than the Oggo, which is space only). If you take a single person down you probably killed something worth more than your entire MS, and if you die, no big deal, it respawns super fast.

Also it feels really good when you shank some expensive Gundam with your shield spikes. :3:

The kamikaze option is pretty satisfying if you can land it too. Gold Zudah is pretty good value, but I don't know if its worth it in silver (No sturms).

Also today is the last day for the +7%/+7% crit/success customization bonus, so be sure to get those upgrades in for suits and weapons you like.

Can't wait to see the new suits tonight :getin:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

randombattle posted:

Just thought I should say that I purchased Gundam Breaker 2 cause gently caress yeah more gundam breaker!

gently caress I need to order that. I have to make the perfect Burning Zaku.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

XENA I LOVE YOU posted:

gently caress I need to order that. I have to make the perfect Burning Zaku.

I had so much fun with the first one even just playing solo. The second one just looks even better with more customization. Can't loving wait.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

randombattle posted:

I had so much fun with the first one even just playing solo. The second one just looks even better with more customization. Can't loving wait.

I want to but at the same time $70 is really steep for my Zaku obsession. Maybe once it hits Amazon in a couple years like the Vs series.

Free Triangle
Jan 2, 2008

No ordinary poster!"
Servers are going down, they'll be down for 4 hours(Till 4PM Japan time).

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

I think this is for the current patch

http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/event/20141128/

Third World Reagan fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Dec 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Boy I got excited for a second there when I saw high mobility gelgoog then disappointment..

• Locked thread