Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Portals posted:

I took some pictures of my friend's new cat, kevin

I like her head markings a lot

Kevin is a cutie pie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

it's because she's a bro, according to my friend

personally I think kevin is a good cat name for a good cat

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

im lovin this reddit cat named scuba

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Mr. Peanut is an awesome cat name

Get a girl cat and name her Mrs. Jelly!

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

sonja and beyonce status: hoping my flash runs out of batteries

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

same

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

dorkanoid posted:

sonja and beyonce status: hoping my flash runs out of batteries

you try some gels yet or multiflash?

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

duckfarts posted:

you try some gels yet or multiflash?

my cheap chinese off-camera flash thingy has two receivers, but I haven't bothered buying a second flash...yet!

kinda fun, I'm doing everything "all-manual" these days...even better when the adapter comes in so I can use my weird Soviet lenses and photograph the котята.

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

dorkanoid posted:

my cheap chinese off-camera flash thingy has two receivers, but I haven't bothered buying a second flash...yet!

kinda fun, I'm doing everything "all-manual" these days...even better when the adapter comes in so I can use my weird Soviet lenses and photograph the котята.

use the onboard flash as your 2nd flash, use the off-camera one as a wall splash or something

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Jayne had his surgery yesterday morning. According to my boss, the bone lined up and plated nicely. His leg is swollen and sore, but his mood is good. He's eating like a pig and screaming for attention, pretty much back to normal.

He spiked a bit of a fever last night, but as long as that gets better, he'll get to come home with me Monday morning!

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

hooray :toot:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

Jayne had his surgery yesterday morning. According to my boss, the bone lined up and plated nicely. His leg is swollen and sore, but his mood is good. He's eating like a pig and screaming for attention, pretty much back to normal.

He spiked a bit of a fever last night, but as long as that gets better, he'll get to come home with me Monday morning!

jayne's got a hell of a turkey leg there

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Jayne got to keep his leg? Bonus!!

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Kwyndig posted:

Jayne got to keep his leg? Bonus!!

We'll see how much range of motion he gets back, after we work with the rehab therapist. Good thing I know a doctor who is certified in animal rehabilitation!

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
what does cat rehab for this kind of thing entail anyway? throwing increasingly alluring toys at the cat to get them moving again?

because if so i want that loving job

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Gus Hobbleton posted:

what does cat rehab for this kind of thing entail anyway? throwing increasingly alluring toys at the cat to get them moving again?

because if so i want that loving job

I have no earthly idea. I'm hoping it will be this doctor remembering that I was nice to her when she was just out of school and teaching me how to do the exercises for him myself, and not charging me $$assrape.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYplQ_Zed24

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

IT BEGINS...

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

hi tara :3:

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small
Hello Tara, you look very comfortable there :) You have such pretty green eyes!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Poor little guy.

Hoke

Fat

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Cone of shaaaaame.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Trast posted:

Cone of shaaaaame.

Turkey leg of triumph.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pudding's taken to sitting in my laundry basket. Cookie supervises.

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Trast posted:

Cone of shaaaaame.

He's already learned that it works well as a food scoop. :3

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

I loev Tallulah

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tallulah love food

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

tallulah use the yoga mat

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Tallulah and Lulu need to go out together and get girly drink drunk

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
white girl wasted

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Any of your cats eat Wellness CORE dry food? I bought a bag for Moo. She's been eating Blue Buffalo for like forever.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

oscar is a fatty so he's on Wellness Complete Health Healthy Weight

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Fat Oscar :3:

Moo has never had an issue with her weight. She's welcome to dry food at all times, and gets wet food twice a day on account of her inability to pee every now and then. Moo's a thin and trim 10 pound cowcat.

bloops fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Dec 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Molly gets wet food twice a day and she is a svelt 8 pounds of orange fur and claws.