Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ErrantSystems
Jul 5, 2009
I can't believe I ever doubted this series. I'm just scared it can't get any better :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I did not think it could live up to the hype. I must now go punish myself for such foolishness.

How does this series manage to not just keep itself fresh but improve with every chapter? Truthism is something we can all believe in.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

This series is so great.

Kitschy Bitch
Jun 21, 2004
the mad whacker
I've read this chapter 3 times and it just keeps getting funnier every time I look at it.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

ainsoph posted:

I've read this chapter 3 times and it just keeps getting funnier every time I look at it.

Shirogami getting miss notes from dud choux over and over. :allears:

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

ErrantSystems posted:

I can't believe I ever doubted this series. I'm just scared it can't get any better :ohdear:

Be at ease. It gets better.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

zerosix posted:

I have no idea what I just witnessed.

All i know it was great.

Seriously, this. I got that the Principal directed an asteroid to Earth, and that she was stopped somehow, but the exact how of it, I don't know. All I know is that it's late, and I have been struggling mightily not to wake the house with my laughter. That being said, what did Aizawa's mom tell her...?

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

...Packing Space-Age Shit!

CommissarMega posted:

Seriously, this. I got that the Principal directed an asteroid to Earth, and that she was stopped somehow, but the exact how of it, I don't know. All I know is that it's late, and I have been struggling mightily not to wake the house with my laughter. That being said, what did Aizawa's mom tell her...?

They poisoned her with terrible chocolate until her concentration broke and the asteroid went off course.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

I like that, as per usual, the thing influenced by the principle got horns.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

CommissarMega posted:

My first guess was that it'll be something referred to in the coming chapters, given the utter lack of context. Like, her mom's coming to visit or whatever.

Upon rereading, my second guess is that the comet a) is gonna hit Aizawa's planet on the way to hitting Earth or b) is Aizawa's planet.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I think her mom was telling her that it was going to hit earth, you know, the planet her daughter was on?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wasn't the teacher telling them that anyways though?

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Aizawa getting confirmation (and specific information like exactly how much time was left until impact) from an outside source is what made them realize the teacher was not, in fact, just joking around, you know, like they were saying.

John Carstairs fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Nov 12, 2014

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Pointless post.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

John Carstairs posted:

Aizawa getting confirmation (and specific information like exactly how much time was left until impact) from an outside source is what made them realize the teacher was not, in fact, just joking around, you know, like they were saying.

Also there's a couple UFOs that appear around it, pushing it off course while more and more of the Principal's copies get gonked by the spiced chocolates - so it appears her Mother and other aliens are helping after finding out about the comet.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Chapter 52

This manga just keeps getting better. The future is amazing. I would totally pay $570 a month to be able to live in a dragon/time machine.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Mikan don't give a gently caress about your shennanigans

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Oh, a fanservice chapter, great.

No, seriously. Great. :neckbeard:
I love how upfront yet calm Mikan is about things, too. In basically any other harem romcom, she would have flipped out over Shiho's shenanigans, but here she just accepts it as normal.

And that's of course ignoring everything else fantastic about this chapter. Pervert power detected! Activating air conditioner!

Dukeofdummies
Feb 1, 2012

Go on good sir, you have my full attention.

Terper posted:

Oh, a fanservice chapter, great.

No, seriously. Great. :neckbeard:

They write it so well you almost don't realize it's fanservice :munch:

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dukeofdummies posted:

They write it so well you almost don't realize it's fanservice :munch:

Yeah, this is so true.

In other harem manga, its easy to see the fanservice, as that is the result of a situation. Here, you don't notice it much because it is part of the comedy routine, and you are too busy laughing at stuff like 'Charismatic pervert II' or how serious Shiho and Rin are in 'pervert combat'. You are too busy laughing hysterically to notice the fan-service at first glance.

And the fact that the sword is actually the housekey for the time-machine/apartment is so hilarious.

Ataru13
Jul 28, 2005

...Packing Space-Age Shit!
Chapter53 at last, an update! More fanservice! well, I'm sure some fans enjoyed it at least :v:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

My God, it's full of....the best faces

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Ha! Of course it turns out that the teacher is as much a goofy awkward dork as the kids! Everyone is! :allears:

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Fellis posted:

My God, it's full of....the best faces

Not emptyquoting

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."
I feel so bad for the teacher, but I can't help but get a big grin on my face with each chapter.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Welp, I guess we know why the principal is careful around Akari. :stonklol:

RadicalR
Jan 20, 2008

"Businessmen are the symbol of a free society
---
the symbol of America."

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Welp, I guess we know why the principal is careful around Akari. :stonklol:

And she's still dumb enough to tell people about her past. I guess it's her way of caring for her? Perhaps the principal can set her up with someone?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

RadicalR posted:

And she's still dumb enough to tell people about her past. I guess it's her way of caring for her? Perhaps the principal can set her up with someone?

Honestly, I really got the vibe that the principal was trying to set her granddaughter up- too bad Shishido's thick as a sack of walls :v:

DrSunshine posted:

Ha! Of course it turns out that the teacher is as much a goofy awkward dork as the kids! Everyone is! :allears:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Uhm, excuse me, she's a woman. :nyd:

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Dec 8, 2014

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

DrSunshine posted:

Uhm, excuse me, she's a woman. :nyd:

Everybody in this manga is cute and dumb, regardless of age or gender.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DaveWoo posted:

Everybody in this manga is cute and dumb, regardless of age or gender.

I think at least one of Kuromine's bros is not dumb.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

chumbler posted:

He's only cute.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

chumbler posted:

You are wrong. He's just better at hiding it.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

War never changes.

Terper fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Dec 13, 2014

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Kuromine is a man's man. Able to fend off the hordes of principals, all to protect a piece of candy given to him by Shiragami. Also that panel where Shiragami pulls her hat on her head with a blush and stutter, that was really cute.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Dec 13, 2014

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The structure of this one is kind of weird. Like they kept jumping straight to the punchline without actually setting up the jokes.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

I like how the principle tried for forcibly bribe him with lots of twigs.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Wow the principle really wanted that candy.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
She's just doing it on principle, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyrus_zane
Mar 28, 2014
The principal has got to be the best comedy antagonist ever.

• Locked thread