Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

DiabloStarCraft posted:

can you tell kickstarter stopped manually approving submissions a couple of months ago? there's now no difference between this and indiegogo now.
also that tvtropes kickstarter, I wonder if xkcd guy knows they're using an edited uncredited version of one of his comics, or Nintendo are letting them use one of their characters.

also I just read about 100 pages of this thread through a week, that sure was worth my time.

xkcd guy uses a creative commons license:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/
clearly it's not commercial!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones

2.9 million united states dollars

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
eleven billion canadian us dollars

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

what do closed ear headphones really need? external speakers.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

what do closed ear headphones really need? external speakers.

also bright blue LEDs

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

that they want or that... they

have

oh my god :stare:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
oh god you just know what'll be blaring out of those fuckin ears too

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

oh god you just know what'll be blaring out of those fuckin ears too

yeah top 40 hits

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Finally, a way to listen to my dumb music in perfect clarity and simultaneously inflict the world with my terrible taste in music

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Nintendo Kid posted:

yeah top 40 hits

but nightcore versions

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Sniep posted:

also bright blue LEDs

hi i want to look like a lovely deviantart raver original character

Captain Cool
Oct 23, 2004

This is a song about messin' with people who've been messin' with you
someone is going to put glowing kitty speaker ears on the next ncis ponytail girl and you will never again go a week without seeing them

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ag already pushed cat ear headbands into the mainstream, headphones are the next logical step

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Captain Cool posted:

someone is going to put glowing kitty speaker ears on the next ncis ponytail girl and you will never again go a week without seeing them

the ncis ponytail girl physically repulses me, and now you made me think of her in glowing kitty ear headphones

gently caress you

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Proteus4994 posted:

the ncis ponytail girl physically arouses me, and now you made me think of her in glowing kitty ear headphones

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

Proteus4994 posted:

the ncis ponytail girl physically repulses me, and now you made me think of her in glowing kitty ear headphones

gently caress you

the madder you get the more popular the show gets

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Proteus4994 posted:

gently caress you

who is "the ncis ponytail girl"?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i wouldn't wear those headphones, but i'm ok with attractive young people wearing them, as long as the external speakers are turned off.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

prefect posted:

IT'S A MAN, BABY, YEAH!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

she's 45 :pwn:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Abby Sciuto is a forensic scientist at the Naval Criminal Investigative Service headquarters at the Washington Naval Yard, with expertise in ballistics, digital forensics, and DNA analysis. In the first episode of the seventh season, "Truth or Consequences", DiNozzo, while under the influence of a truth serum, describes her as "a paradox wrapped in an oxymoron smothered in contradictions in terms. Sleeps in a coffin. Really, the happiest goth you'll ever meet."[3] Her gothic style of dress and her interest in death and the supernatural enigmatically contrast with her generally hyperactive demeanor and enthusiasm about her work.[4]

wanna hurt that writer

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my roommates made me watch that show for two solid years. we even watched the spinoff with ll cool j. nothing will erase these memories

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

abby is exactly what a cbs audience thinks a goth girl is

also she had the highest q rating of any celebrity at one point

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

goths are spooky, they listen to the monster mash

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

prefect posted:

the blonde pr chick from special unit 2

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

abby is exactly what a cbs audience thinks a goth girl is

also she had the highest q rating of any celebrity at one point

what is a q rating op

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_Score

hth

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Proteus4994 posted:

IT'S A MAN, BABY, YEAH!

eesh, scrub that, wossname with the eyes from lost girl

Much betterrrr

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

theadder posted:

what is a q rating op

it measures how much I hate someone

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

*returns to not knowing*

bobbilljim posted:

it measures how much I hate someone

lol

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

in that ncis chick's defense, she was part of one of the greatest scenes ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Proteus4994 posted:

in that ncis chick's defense, she was part of one of the greatest scenes ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE

dual keyboard wielding like polycarbonate extensions of her hands

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
no one remembers special unit 2 :smith:

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2082761849/i-cant-breatheblacklivesmatter-t-shirts

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
hmm, yes, josh from salt lake city, i agree and would like to purchase one t-shirt from you, because t-shirts matter

bestbrents
Dec 2, 2002

Pillbug
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1408013041/starting-a-app-and-game-development-company

quote:

hello my name is Ryan i am a student working on my bachelors in software engineering i've always been dedicated to what i do i tend to over impress all my teachers love my work its always above everyone else's work just because i pay attention to small detail i've got a 3.9 GPA and i am on the deans list i love working with computers always have. im a very friendly person and extremely motivated

quote:

Isn't it a great feeling when you create something for someone and they are beyond joyed thats what i love about what i do .......code is fun to though

Yep.

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
god that's as bad as some kid i met once who thinks he's a game developer who tried to do a go fund me, where his prizes were "donate $250 become a shareholder and get a shirt"

it went so long without funding go fund me removed it. . . but youtube survives!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSqRAi8AdvQ

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i made it about three and a half seconds and then i saw "9:07" and closed the tab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

never trust a ryan

• Locked thread