Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
"so my first night in the white house and i thought the lincoln bedroom was where abraham lincoln slept, but the aides tell me no that's just the name of the room. what the hell???"

"also i forgot the code to the nuclear football. does anyone know how to reset the password?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

"I thought the vice president was like, the leader of the vice squad or something. Like, I'm the commander in chief of the armed forces and he is the commander in chief of the police force."

"I wanted to make fun of Jose Canseco in my inauguration speech, but my script writer told me no. So instead as my first official act as president I wrote an executive order creating 'Jose Canseco Sucks Day'"

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Another epic Dan moment caught on camera.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcxeac9CmCU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Vinny > Dan then now forever

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Vinny > Dan then now forever

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Dan.
Now.
Forever.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I only occasionally watched GB when Ryan was alive so I didn't know him all too well. Going back and watching the old stuff, he was really funny and him and Jeff had really great chemistry and it sucks that he's dead :(

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oh yeah also:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*struggles against the urge to commit insane murder*

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I was gonna say at least good on him for finally shaving before noticing the date.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
There's a recent premium podcast with Dan and his dad introducing someone from Ireland to America. It is quite entertaining and things go about like you expect. Also Dan can name more countries in Europe than you might expect.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't expect Dan to be dumber than a rock so it's probably not surprising.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Hire Cara Ellison and Danny O'Dwyer to represent across the pond

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe how much Patrick sucks balls, good lord. I'm trying to watch the UPF where jeff where's an Oculus Rift and he's just destroying all the fun I'm having. gently caress you if your reading this.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Fire Patrick and Alex to open the positions

Not like either of them do anything

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

NienNunb posted:

I only occasionally watched GB when Ryan was alive so I didn't know him all too well. Going back and watching the old stuff, he was really funny and him and Jeff had really great chemistry and it sucks that he's dead :(

they had great chemistry because they were friends since their childhoods

yes when ryan died jeff was a mess for months and it showed on video (still funny, but definitely less energy)

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Carecat posted:

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Carecat posted:

Use the money gained from their salaries to buy Brad a treadmill and some celery.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Use the money gained from their salaries to buy Brad a treadmill and some celery.

There's nothing he can do short of quitting dota, to go back to his normal size.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He blew up due to HIV-related weight gain. Didn't I cover this already.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I remember some random office video where Ryan made fun of the little sleeves on Patricks tiny tshirt and everyone joined in. After that point, Patrick started wearing adult clothes. That was GB's peak.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I remember some random office video where Ryan made fun of the little sleeves on Patricks tiny tshirt and everyone joined in. After that point, Patrick started wearing adult clothes. That was GB's peak.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In I think the latest UPF they did a Drawful round where someone drew a bunch of haphazard specks and someone wrote as the answer "Patrick's Facial Hair" and he looked kind of offended so maybe he'll fix his poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

In I think the latest UPF they did a Drawful round where someone drew a bunch of haphazard specks and someone wrote as the answer "Patrick's Facial Hair" and he looked kind of offended so maybe he'll fix his poo poo.

thats also ryans fault

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

thats also ryans fault

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually yeah because he said something like "So can you even grow hair on your face". drat.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I fear for patrick without ryan as a mentor figure

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
its funny watching ryan gbs videos because if you can read between the lines you can tell he's a massive (cool) rear end in a top hat that legitimately offends and angers people with his comments (including his fellow giantbomb staff). the subtle but awkward angr and offense that you hear in some of the quicklooks is really funny esp. the brand and ryan endurance run of deadly premonition (brad controls, ryan watches. ryan watches and slowly grows to hate brad more and more for sucking).

even when ryan died when they had the big discussion podcast they all talked about how he was a certain 'type' and that he could really get on your nerves sometimes with the poo poo he said lol

basically what im saying is that ryan was easily the most epic member of gb before dan showed up

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm watching through the Game Room Quick Looks. This is a literal masterpiece.

Also why is the official GB thread so loving bad?

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

When someone dies young, you often hear people say that he was too good for this world, that God saw his holiness and thought his character to belong more in Heaven than on Earth. But what if it's not goodness or holiness that inspires God to steal our best examples, but Epicness? If there be any truth to this, I fear for Dan's life.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

NienNunb posted:

when your only interaction with real people is watching videos of them on the internet, you contract a terminal case of the Care

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
brad developed adult onset retardation and obesity after he became addicted to DOTA.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

brad developed adult onset retardation and obesity after he became addicted to DOTA.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Serious lmao when Jeff pretended to be quicklooking something else and then popped game room up.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

NienNunb posted:

because the gb staff also posts there

im loving banned from the gb website forums for 'being a jerk' lol

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
When Ryan died they needed a new fat and hired Dan because they wanted an idiot on staff

Dan turns out to be a bulletproof dalai lama so brad had to pick up the slack and since he's newly retarded Jeff could trick him in to hosting

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
If you don't like Patrick, how the making GBS threads dicknipples do you think Cara Ellison would be a good idea?

Also Alex is cool and good, and more than anyone else he probably needs the buffer of self-esteem.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Alex isn't cool or good

They should have left him stuffed in whatever locker that made him the man he is today

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Gaspar Lewis posted:

If you don't like Patrick, how the making GBS threads dicknipples do you think Cara Ellison would be a good idea?

Also Alex is cool and good, and more than anyone else he probably needs the buffer of self-esteem.

nobody thought that read the thread fellow gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
User "Carecat" did.