Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Condiv posted:

whoa racist
poland isn't a race, it is a country populated by white people who don't know how to screw in a light bulb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I know,

and when she goes to grandparents house with their regular TV you have to explain to children that they don't have netflix so they have to watch what is on or watch nothing

kids are lucky they don't have to watch amazing spiderman and mighty hercules on CBC

HEY HERC HEY HERC

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

rotor posted:

did u know? sonic apparently loves chili dogs.

I did not, and now I do.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

kids are lucky they don't have to watch amazing spiderman and mighty hercules on CBC

HEY HERC HEY HERC

and "local television"

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
anne of green gables can gently caress off

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
the freakiest thing re: childrens cartoons that has ever happened to me happened a couple months ago when a colleague of mine brought in his 5 year old and put on inspector gadget on one of the media displays and INSPECTOR GADGET OF 2014 IS NOW ANIMATED BY THE GUYS WHO DID REBOOT OR SOME poo poo

like that poo poo is NOT CANON put on the real thing damnit

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

rotor posted:

my lil girl got into and out of pretty fast, but now she's stuck on old Sonic the Hedgehog reruns :stonk:

raising kids with netflix instead of tv is weird

my daughter loves blues clues. like goes loving crazy about it. shes 2 tho. shes starting to figure out how to turn on the tv and press play on the amazon remote. i dont think she 'gets' how IR works tho.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PuTTY riot posted:

my daughter loves blues clues. like goes loving crazy about it. shes 2 tho. shes starting to figure out how to turn on the tv and press play on the amazon remote. i dont think she 'gets' how IR works tho.

that sounds just like my dog

he doesn't "get" how the leash is attached to both of us

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my kids liked blues clues when they were two. I think it's required for modern day tele raised kids.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
she likes joe better than steve tho. steve is much calmer tho and is good for like evening viewing or night time road trips

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Dolomite posted:

its in the schools now, i tried with my daughters and they gave into peer pressure, they're animes now and i've failed as a parent

:negative:

=/

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that sounds just like my dog

he doesn't "get" how the leash is attached to both of us

my wife's friend doesn't like it when we compare our dog to his baby but at least our dog can feed itself

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Cat Face Joe posted:

my wife's friend doesn't like it when we compare our dog to his baby but at least our dog can feed itself

also my kid is 2 and change and still can't control when and/or where she takes a poo poo.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

just wrap is butt in some cloth

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

PuTTY riot posted:

also my kid is 2 and change and still can't control when and/or where she takes a poo poo.

my dog knows how to roll down the windows in the car. he is also 2

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my dog knows how to chase birds and bark and gently caress all and is generally annoying. my dog is 3.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

my kids liked blues clues when they were two. I think it's required for modern day tele raised kids.

confirmed

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

rotor is great, op

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

I know,

and when she goes to grandparents house with their regular TV you have to explain to children that they don't have netflix so they have to watch what is on or watch nothing

the real problem with this is they've never seen ads, they've never had to develop a resistance and they're completely unprepared for exposure to actual children's tv advertising

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

infernal machines posted:

the real problem with this is they've never seen ads, they've never had to develop a resistance and they're completely unprepared for exposure to actual children's tv advertising

yeah now that we dont have directv anymore she doesnt see any commercials practically and its rly nice. kids tv advertising is basically exactly the same as it was when i was a child, just more refined and evil

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Condiv posted:

i nominate anime monstronsity for new yospos mod

i support his anime in yospos platform

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Cat Face Joe posted:

i go out of my way to do this with my sister and her kids or my friends and their kids

funy every tiem

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i go out of my way to do this with my sister and her kids or my friends and their kids

funy every tiem

ask them if they are crate training

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/20cc9162130f353be1494a57169282d8/tumblr_mtc8n93I6I1rck5tco1_500.gif
qfb

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
do you clean the glands yourself or do you have the sitter do it?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

you can't ban political speech in a mod election! you wanna turn yospos into dictatorship?

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
anime monstrosity es mi amiga en el grupo de vlc

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Condiv posted:

you wanna turn yospos into dictatorship?

pfft. turn? it already is.

rotor is the iron fist in a velvet glove

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I like ANIME MONSTROSITY

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Silver Alicorn posted:

I like ANIME MONSTROSITY

i like you too, and i promise to like everyone when i become a mod

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
voting anime

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
The anime is the most powerful instrument ever devised by man for breaking down injustice and destroying the terrible walls which imprison posters because they are different from other posters.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I will fight you.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
manga monstrosity would be a better name imo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
no anime unless it's at least 25 years old

rotor posted:

did u know? sonic apparently loves chili dogs.

see this kind of educational content is exactly what sets YOSPOS apart

Sniep posted:

the freakiest thing re: childrens cartoons that has ever happened to me happened a couple months ago when a colleague of mine brought in his 5 year old and put on inspector gadget on one of the media displays and INSPECTOR GADGET OF 2014 IS NOW ANIMATED BY THE GUYS WHO DID REBOOT OR SOME poo poo

like that poo poo is NOT CANON put on the real thing damnit

oh dude and the garfield cg cartoon? barf.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
also, laugh out loud if you have children!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

infernal machines posted:

I thought about this but it doesn't seem to be a Thing. My kids never watch broadcast TV but when they do and they see a commercial they're like "wtf is this poo poo"

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

"daddy I want to watch my little pony"

"no, child. dumb poo poo men have ruined it forever".

I think it is still probably okay for four-year-old girls to watch MLP.

idk. I'm not an expert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

The anime is the most powerful instrument ever devised by man for breaking down injustice and destroying the terrible walls which imprison posters because they are different from other posters.
Lyndon B. Johnson

and giant robots are cool too

• Locked thread