Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

My 21 year old cat back home, Joey, was put down today. He didn't go without a fight. He's been in ailing health for almost 5 years, and I'm pretty sure was keeping himself alive out of spite and anger for all living things. He was hit by a car in front of our house, broke his back, and dragged himself home with his front legs. My parents elected to have him put down because of the age and extent of his injuries.

Knowing Joey, he chose the car. He probably stared it down like Don Qihote, and said this is the day. This is by my choosing I end my life and not let myself go quietly into the long night. And not even the car was able to kill that savage.

Rest in peace, battler of squirrels, raccoons, possums, and dogs. May you continue your path of rampage in the next world. I hope you sit in th halls of Cathalla awaiting the final battle a the end of time.

A fantastic eulogy for what was clearly an amazing rear end in a top hat of a catte. Rest in peace, good cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torpedan
Jul 17, 2003
Lets make Uncle Ben proud

KozmoNaut posted:

I do not know how to feel about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62E4FJTwSuc

I guess they got hung up on the shampoo instructions. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4kIk8mXSk

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
Today is one of those post-split bad days I was warned about. God loving drat it, so much regret, anger, bitterness, and abyssal sadness just came welling up out of loving nowhere about 2 pm today. I keep seeing commercials and TV shows with happy, smiling families and I just want to throw the TV out of the loving window and scream at the top of my lungs, but I know that won't help. It won't make me feel any better. I feel like a complete and utter failure at everything right now.

As depressing and hosed up as it was, I desperately miss my old life and I want things to go back to the way they were.

gently caress everything, but especially...

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Rhyno posted:

What if 2015 sucks????

God if 2015 is anything like what I have faced this year then major poo poo is going to go down

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Who wants to put money on some sort of American revolution occurring in the year of our Lord 2015?I bet WWIII starts in 2015 based on all the bullshit that's happened in 2014.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
are you loving serious

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rscott posted:

are you loving serious

Hyperbole, dude

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
please tell me you're socking food and ammo back for the rahowa so i can figure out how to mock you precisely because lol

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6CdZ4nJojA

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rscott posted:

please tell me you're socking food and ammo back for the rahowa so i can figure out how to mock you precisely because lol

You seem to forget that I'm not an American and you also missed the part where I was making a joke!

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

bandman posted:

Today is one of those post-split bad days I was warned about. God loving drat it, so much regret, anger, bitterness, and abyssal sadness just came welling up out of loving nowhere about 2 pm today. I keep seeing commercials and TV shows with happy, smiling families and I just want to throw the TV out of the loving window and scream at the top of my lungs, but I know that won't help. It won't make me feel any better. I feel like a complete and utter failure at everything right now.

As depressing and hosed up as it was, I desperately miss my old life and I want things to go back to the way they were.

gently caress everything, but especially...

Buy a cheap 12 gauge, some buckshot, and some watermelons / pumpkins / cantaloupes. Going all :911: on fruit is the best stress relief you can imagine.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
yeah but you live here and australians are the only country that seems more downright racist than the US these days

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

My 21 year old cat back home, Joey, was put down today. He didn't go without a fight. He's been in ailing health for almost 5 years, and I'm pretty sure was keeping himself alive out of spite and anger for all living things. He was hit by a car in front of our house, broke his back, and dragged himself home with his front legs. My parents elected to have him put down because of the age and extent of his injuries.

Knowing Joey, he chose the car. He probably stared it down like Don Qihote, and said this is the day. This is by my choosing I end my life and not let myself go quietly into the long night. And not even the car was able to kill that savage.

Rest in peace, battler of squirrels, raccoons, possums, and dogs. May you continue your path of rampage in the next world. I hope you sit in th halls of Cathalla awaiting the final battle a the end of time.

RIP Joey. You sounded like an rear end in a top hat, and that's what a cat aspires to be.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

rscott posted:

yeah but you live here and australians are the only country that seems more downright racist than the US these days

How the bloody gently caress did you take anything that I said as racism??? If there was a revolution, don't you think it'd actually HELP those who are oppressed anyways?

jfc dude chill the gently caress out

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

rscott posted:

Give the European countries a chance; France for instance has shown a remarkable aptitude for racism with only a fraction of the racial diversity of America.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

KozmoNaut posted:

Google Now is some next-level poo poo.
Google Now is pretty sweet and I don't mind the 'invasion of privacy' or whatever that people bitch about. It's realized I go grocery shopping Sunday mornings so now I wake up to time to Food City and whatever recipes I've looked at the previous week. It's great if you travel since it will pull flight times, tickets, delays and everything else for quick access.

Completely unrelated but the system admin we hired last month told me today he's likely going to move back to GA since his wife doesn't like TN. He bought a house 3 months ago but is sure he can rent it out for more than his mortgage and make a killing off it. He's also sure that he'll have a job waiting for him back in GA. WTF? Sure I don't mind working the system admin side and I have more Linux background than him but I also like to have a life outside of work and not be stuck at a keyboard 50+ hours a week.

Brother and his Wife are being assholes again. We're having a talk when they get home and there's a good chance they'll be moving back in with her Dad if they don't cut out the bullshit. According to my sleep monitor app I went to bed at 8:32, woke up at 4:04. In that time period they woke me up 9 times. I'll feel bad kicking them out but that's bullshit especially when they're staying here for nothing.

Why the hell did I lot them move back in...

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pham Nuwen posted:

Give the European countries a chance; France for instance has shown a remarkable aptitude for racism with only a fraction of the racial diversity of America.
Don't forget South Africa!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Tusen Takk posted:

You seem to forget that I'm not an American and you also missed the part where I was making a joke!

GOD drat IT. TT made a joke and I laughed at it.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Tusen Takk posted:

How the bloody gently caress did you take anything that I said as racism??? If there was a revolution, don't you think it'd actually HELP those who are oppressed anyways?

jfc dude chill the gently caress out

generally when people start talking about the coming revolution it's some flavor of 2a gun nut/an cap/white supremacist militia member

e: I am trolling you, I don't think you're actually some flavor of prepper

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

KozmoNaut posted:

I do not know how to feel about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62E4FJTwSuc

Bleh. Yet another blue and orange movie. Such a shame :(

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Thanks for all the interest in the hot sauce - if it's reviewed well by the three recipients and I get some time after the holidays, maybe I'll do a few batches and set up a paypal account. People have been telling me to get off my rear end and start selling it for some time now. I know y'all motherfuckers have good taste and enjoy pain, so it'd be a good way to test the waters I suppose.

CSB, angryhampster, terrible robot I got your pms and will mail out as time allows hopefully this week.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

Thanks for all the interest in the hot sauce - if it's reviewed well by the three recipients and I get some time after the holidays, maybe I'll do a few batches and set up a paypal account. People have been telling me to get off my rear end and start selling it for some time now. I know y'all motherfuckers have good taste and enjoy pain, so it'd be a good way to test the waters I suppose.

CSB, angryhampster, terrible robot I got your pms and will mail out as time allows hopefully this week.

If you do this, be sure to post the info here. I'm almost out of the homemade habanero sauce one of our customers made and I'd be down to buy a bottle of whatever killer hot concoction you can dream up.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

Same loving thing happened to us. That house is currently condemned.

Yeah the fuckin' place would randomly float the common rail in some rooms causing all sorts of fun stuff.
One more week till our crap is out. I don't feel bad for the tenant.

:buddy:
Drop your paypal to me please~

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Wow brother just reminded me this is the anniversary of my transplant. I've had this alien gut in me for 16 years... Better punish reward it with a massive amount of food.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Going to be in Florida for about 3 weeks. On the one hand, cool. I get to see some people I don't see all the time and it should be kinda fun.

On the other hand, Florida, and no ladyfriend for 10 days :|

Any Orlando Goons down for meal?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Excellent, I can't wait to try it out!

cursedshitbox posted:

:buddy:
Drop your paypal to me please~

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
RIP Carolina steel toe logger boots, we hardly knew ye :cb:

(they lasted 18 months... but the steel toe has been showing for 3 months now. Still the best boots I've had to date, and Danners are out of my budget.)

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I am asking for proper margarita glasses for christmas. Because gently caress me for not having correct glasses and using the measuring cup to hold my Corona.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Can anyone think of a reason that I shouldnt have eaten a half dozen taco bell tacos that sat on my counter since 8pm yesterday

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Can anyone think of a reason that I shouldnt have eaten a half dozen taco bell tacos that sat on my counter since 8pm yesterday

If it's anything like McDonalds nothing will grow on it even after years so I think you're safe.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Seriously. I don't think Taco Bell tacos ever really go bad, they just get less tasty.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Follow it up with a dozen donuts and it should all average out.

Actually you'll just end up gatling gunning the toilet bowl with donut chunks.

torpedan
Jul 17, 2003
Lets make Uncle Ben proud

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Honestly, pretty sure the end result will be the same either way.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
"Poop City"

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Yeah I once ate two 5 layer burritos that had been in the floorboard of my car for a day or so before (in wrappers, duh), I think you'll be ok.

TooLShack
Jun 3, 2001

SMILE, BIRTHDAY BOY!

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

Self respect? Also did you address change, I gotta ship that crap to ya.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Oh great, following up on the failing well issue from earlier, turns out we won't be able to get a filtration system because the Guard doesn't have one. Welp, looks like people will be getting muddy water or no water, their call :v:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Did someone say muddy waters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I made a really nice cheese sauce tonight. It's one of the few times I cooked something without the intention of making it spicy and it turned out well. I spent so much time making bacon and sauteing mushrooms to add to the sauce that I didn't even use because I liked the flavor of the sauce all by itself.

• Locked thread