Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm really happy with this new patch. Domination is fun again, and the gun changes are great. I was a big KF5 guy before, but I'm going to be using the ASM1 from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Anybody gonna play on the Xbone tonight?

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I literally just signed off because no one was on.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Nighthand posted:

Sunday and Monday nights are always dead. Been that way since BLOPS at least.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Javes posted:

Anybody gonna play on the Xbone tonight?

Rodney

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

System hacks have finally tipped me over the edge. Replaced hardline with hard wired on my try hard setup (making the two-plane bombing run a pain again) and toughness for it on my run n' gun which, to be fair, never needed toughness because I am too lazy to do anything but hip fire.

I also added my own system hack because if you aren't part of the problem I can't remember how this saying goes.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Hack me once, shame on you. Hack me twice, I'm loving rage quitting.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Mister Macys posted:

Hack me once, shame on you. Hack me twice, I'm loving rage quitting.

press right "active for 16 seconds"

*grumbles*

press right "active for 4 seconds"

press right 14 times in the last 4 seconds.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Haven't tried the ASM1 before but drat if it doesn't rule now. Even without attachments. Probably my new run and gun...gun

What all attachments you guys running?

Not sure how the new MP11 is but I'll give that a go

Now if only the game would stop hard locking

-edit ok the ASM1 is the new BAL

system hack and bombing runs in every lobby is getting tiring. Might as well call the bombing run a nuke because gently caress if it doesn't kill me no matter where I'm at. Unless of course I'm using it then I get no kills

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Dec 8, 2014

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Christoff posted:

Haven't tried the ASM1 before but drat if it doesn't rule now. Even without attachments. Probably my new run and gun...gun

What all attachments you guys running?

Not sure how the new MP11 is but I'll give that a go

Now if only the game would stop hard locking

-edit ok the ASM1 is the new BAL

system hack and bombing runs in every lobby is getting tiring. Might as well call the bombing run a nuke because gently caress if it doesn't kill me no matter where I'm at. Unless of course I'm using it then I get no kills

I was running foregrip, laser pointer and rapid fire on the ASM1. It was hilariously good, although I think I dropped foregrip at some point.

Bombing runs are hilarious nukes. It's why I'm now running the double. I want people to feel continued pain.

I've only ever used picked up MP11's, is it as fun as that uzi thing from MW3?

Pretty_Llama
Nov 11, 2009

Nighthand posted:

I think I've seen one group all week? Xbone has had no one on lately.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

BOYS

if we get 16 more domination wins in the next 3.5 hours, we'll secure second place for this clan war. Our fate is in the hands of the unemployed!

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Are you guys ready for Rust? https://twitter.com/JevExposed/status/541717435468886017/photo/1

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

expected a man holding a rock with an exposed and angry anteater staring back at me, 0/10

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Spoon Man posted:

BOYS

if we get 16 more domination wins in the next 3.5 hours, we'll secure second place for this clan war. Our fate is in the hands of the unemployed!

If anyone wants to jump on in about 45 minutes I will try to secure this with them.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?

I once got a Nuke on Rust playing TDM.

I'm ready for more Rust. :getin:

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Exo Survival on Rust would be a hilarious clusterfuck.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Dalai Trauma posted:

I was running foregrip, laser pointer and rapid fire on the ASM1. It was hilariously good, although I think I dropped foregrip at some point.

Bombing runs are hilarious nukes. It's why I'm now running the double. I want people to feel continued pain.

I've only ever used picked up MP11's, is it as fun as that uzi thing from MW3?

Although the irons kind of suck I didn't feel any terrible recoil. Don't think it needs grip. Maybe a RDS?

But yeah bombing runs are ridiculous. It's like a guaranteed death. I'm impatient and spam square after death to get back in and not watch kill cams. Sometimes you spawn into the line of the same one Lols. But yeah you'll be deep
In a building with no open roof and still die

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Dec 8, 2014

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Condrey said on Twitter that the System Hack is being tuned for the next patch, whenever that is.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Two more longshots and a handful of strafe kills and I'll have diamond XMGs, and then I might have to retire them long enough to use other LMGs to get royalty... but I'll still keep them around for a tryhard class, I guess.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Javes posted:

Condrey said on Twitter that the System Hack is being tuned for the next patch, whenever that is.

I was wondering how they might fix it. Yeah, it's easily countered with a perk. And it's a guarantee now that almost halfway through a game the 3 clan dudes on the other team will start cycling them.

It really doesn't last that long. I mean maybe only allow x amount per game?

It was fun last night to have my hardwired class on and zoom around fools with my run and gun ASM1 class. They were running the exo suits one so they didn't expect it. (not) Surprisingly pubbies don't run hardwire or w/e it is

As long as the hidden gem that is assault thingy with AI/missiles stays a secret(ish)

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Dec 8, 2014

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
i hope Rodney's girl finally got some food

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Do you have to pay for it? If so, WHO GIVES A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

sba posted:

i hope Rodney's girl finally got some food

He didnt feed her for 12 hours, maybe she died.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
We're all dead when you think about it

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Rust,Scrapyard AND Rundown?

They are hitting the trifecta of getting me to pay money.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Do it dudes I got the season pass!

And idk why. Need to stop doing that

Maybe this time it'll be worth it!

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

At least this time we get a fancy pew pew blaster! Did ghosts give out weapons with the DLC, or was it just BO2 that did?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Ghosts had an AR and sniper which both sucked, and a convertible SMG that was pretty good, though not top tier.

Man, I'm glad MS players get a headstart on maps, so I can enjoy the schaudenfreude when everyone goes back to the default rotation.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
playingwithpubbies.jpg

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

SpazmasterX posted:

playingwithpubbies.jpg

lol

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Should I still be running support on my ripped turret after this patch? What is the most impressive turret loadout post patch?

Also did anyone bother adding Rodney last night?

Wazzit fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 9, 2014

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Ripped turrets are boring, Assault Drones with AI and Rockets are the new poo poo.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Mister Macys posted:

Ghosts had an AR and sniper which both sucked, and a convertible SMG that was pretty good, though not top tier.

Man, I'm glad MS players get a headstart on maps, so I can enjoy the schaudenfreude when everyone goes back to the default rotation.

The Ripper was pretty thoroughly average in every regard yet people bitched about it being overpowered all the time.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Wazzit posted:

Should I still be running support on my ripped turret after this patch? What is the most impressive turret loadout post patch?

Also did anyone bother adding Rodney last night?

no but his GT was "rodneymonster"

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Just finished the single player. That was some bullshit, you can't do that to Kevin Spacey.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

I said come in! posted:

Just finished the single player. That was some bullshit, you can't do that to Kevin Spacey.

Kill wasn't confirmed. There's some wiggle room for Spacey to return in the sequel as Cyber Spacey.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Fibby Boy posted:

Kill wasn't confirmed. There's some wiggle room for Spacey to return in the sequel as Cyber Spacey.

Good! Honestly I was on Spacey's side the entire time and felt bad playing a character that betrays him. Spacey was literally Hitler in this game tho.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Fibby Boy posted:

The Illusive Man brings you back using the Lazarus Project for Call of Duty: Advanced Extinction. :woop:

"This time, it's war."

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm still waiting for Call of Duty: Caveman Warfare.

• Locked thread