Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
I'm glad they are legged chickens, otherwise it would be hard for them to walk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

I was looking into the pet policies on Cathay Pacific a few months ago, and falcons were specifically mentioned.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Magnus Praeda posted:

In this case, that charger is an auto-switching 110-240 so it's designed to work with a variety of voltages. They make different plugs that you can switch out without having to replace the whole charger.

I don't know why they didn't just go out and get a plug converter, though.

In the US I was at one point staying in a hostel with an aussie, and their plugs are also these thin prongs that are however angled somewhat, preventing them from being used in an american socket. A twist with the multitool pliers I had with me and ta-da! laptop charger now plugs in. Too bad my EU plug would require a shitload of grinding to work.

The reason I didn't go buy one was that the ones in b&m stores are these complex universal monstroseties that are insanely expensive, like >$20 vs $1 for a simple one on ebay.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

mobby_6kl posted:

The reason I didn't go buy one was that the ones in b&m stores are these complex universal monstroseties that are insanely expensive, like >$20 vs $1 for a simple one on ebay.

Go to a home improvement place like Lowes/Home Depot. They'll be $3 or so for the basic ones.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Not funny right away? NRO is like the CIA in space, so some nerdy spook drew this up, got it approved by other computer nerds, and your tax dollars are now painting it onto a rocket that will carry a spy sat into orbit Thursday. :awesomelon:
e:

DeusExMachinima has a new favorite as of 05:48 on Dec 9, 2014

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
No one will ever top this design

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Zone-tan?

Haruharuharuko has a new favorite as of 06:09 on Dec 9, 2014

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

DeusExMachinima posted:

Not funny right away? NRO is like the CIA in space, so some nerdy spook drew this up, got it approved by other computer nerds, and your tax dollars are now painting it onto a rocket that will carry a spy sat into orbit Thursday. :awesomelon:
e:

This one was flown last year IIRC:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

C.M. Kruger posted:

Hail Hydra

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007

What if that little hood thing falls off? Does the falcon just flip the gently caress out?

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
Don't birds not have sphincters? What's stopping them from making GBS threads all over the place?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Borommakott posted:

Don't birds not have sphincters? What's stopping them from making GBS threads all over the place?

e: SALR sucks at BBcode

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Are you suggesting that in 65 million years birds have not managed to evolve continence?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

DeusExMachinima posted:

e:

betting that went through at least three revisions to reduce her cleavage

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Borommakott posted:

They do not. They probably have nothing to poo poo.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

DeusExMachinima posted:

e:

C.M. Kruger posted:

Speaking of nerds making patches:

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

That's the best patch so far. What's the info behind it?

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

HogX posted:

There's a movie called Top Gun and it's about the Airforce and they use the music "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Literally Esoteric posted:

There's a movie called Top Gun and it's about the Airforce and they use the music "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins.

It's about the Navy
:goonsay:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

John Liver
May 4, 2009

HogX posted:

Lana, care to explain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3D7Y_ycSms

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Thak me?? Thak you! :mad:

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

This is the correct answer. I don't know if the other one was just a joke, but that's clearly Archer on that patch.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

davidspackage posted:

Thak me?? Thak you! :mad:

I just saw a goatse cake.
My life is complete.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

A Boy and His Herb. posted:

What if that little hood thing falls off? Does the falcon just flip the gently caress out?

This becomes the last thing you will ever see

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Oh my god, the guy looking back over his seat.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

SKY COQ posted:

Oh my god, the guy looking back over his seat.

TSA figured out the box cutter and pocket knife bit so they switched to raptors.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

canyoneer posted:

It's about the Navy
:goonsay:

I thought it was about volleyball.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Oh poo poo, Far Cry 4 has its own Mile High Club mission!? :gonk:

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Dewgy posted:

Oh poo poo, Far Cry 4 has its own Mile High Club mission!? :gonk:

*twitch* every loving eagle is shot on sight.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Grey Fox posted:

betting that went through at least three revisions to reduce her cleavage

Betting that's 110% correct.

Caffeinated Bacon
May 23, 2007
That's enough motive, I suppose, to make a man dress like Dracula and assault criminals

That's a coach falcon, my birds of prey always go first class.

bustercasey
Apr 9, 2012
Gary’s Answer

Literally Esoteric posted:

http://www.channel101.com/video/312

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

mng posted:

*twitch* every loving eagle is shot on sight.

And thus the terrorists accomplished their goal of letting the Americans exterminate their own national symbol.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Speaking of nerds making patches:

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

A Boy and His Herb. posted:

Serious answer, it might. Obscuring their vision makes them calm, and if they didn't have the hoods that many of them in an enclosed space with a lot of motion would probably spark some panic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

In my world, the movie playing is The Maltese Falcon.

• Locked thread