Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's just going to say the charity is Sony.

But now he can't because I said it first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Bobtista posted:

That's not even an xbox thing

Kin
Zune
Windows phone
Surface
Windows app store

Basically the last decade of MS consumer products have been "oh poo poo us too push it out the door"

Windows 7 though.

it's rampant through the tech industry and you're kidding yourself if you think sony doesn't do it too

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
It's shortsighted to think anyone is going to be playing it a year from now too but we're discussing it anyway, let the conversation flow man.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

He's just going to say the charity is Sony.

But now he can't because I said it first.

Hahaha if you think that's gonna stop him.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

you guys have me in tears with the quality of posting. I can't tell if I woke up today just hating goons or not. I think it's because I read that STATE of the GAMEs thread last night before I fell asleep

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.
If proceeds were going to charity shouldn't they sell them for like $1000?

I mean, they are gonna raise all of $2000

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Doflamingo posted:

Hahaha if you think that's gonna stop him.

He can only repeat his own posts, not mine.

He's like a console vampire, there are rules.

He also doesn't go out into the sunlight but that's an unrelated coincidence.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Don Lapre posted:

If proceeds were going to charity shouldn't they sell them for like $1000?

I mean, they are gonna raise all of $2000

The following three days they're gonna sell 50 consoles a day at the full retail price, so $60,000

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

ethanol posted:

you guys have me in tears with the quality of posting. I can't tell if I woke up today just hating goons or not. I think it's because I read that STATE of the GAMEs thread last night before I fell asleep

And so we arrive at the real question. Why can't you surrender this thread to us? We've got numbers, tenacity, smiles. To put it in terms you understand, we are Lord Humongous outside the gates of Xbox imploring you to just walk away. Why do you continue you play your role as a feral child with a sharp boomerang?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

And so we arrive at the real question. Why can't you surrender this thread to us? We've got numbers, tenacity, smiles. To put it in terms you understand, we are Lord Humongous outside the gates of Xbox imploring you to just walk away. Why do you continue you play your role as a feral child with a sharp boomerang?

i like my xbone and it pains me to see the lies and slander posted in this thread about it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

ethanol posted:

i like my xbone and it pains me to see the lies and slander posted in this thread about it

Crafty is bad, I agree.

Zuhzuhzombie!!
Apr 17, 2008
FACTS ARE A CONSPIRACY BY THE CAPITALIST OPRESSOR
Shadowrun is as much a fantastic of a game as Crafty is high on the asperger scale

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Crafty is bad, I agree.

if this weren't the xbone thread, you all would have been probated several times over by now. if I went out and made the exact same kind of posts in the PS4 thread, I would be probated. it falls to me; as a man of the xbone's watch, to deal out justice in the way of repeatedly calling you faggots because you don't believe anything I say when I talk about my own xbone experience anyways and then VideoGames posts another lame reddit gif and somebody brings up a driveclub gif for no reason other than be cheeky. gently caress you cheeky people.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's true, it's always the guy calling everyone a human being that comes out looking better in the end.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
So this is one of those famous xbone-induced meltdowns I had heard about.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Aphrodite posted:

That's true, it's always the guy calling everyone a human being that comes out looking better in the end.

sometimes a man needs to call em like they see em, and sometimes he sees em sucking each others' gay little wieners.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

mysterious frankie posted:

sometimes a man needs to call em like they see em, and sometimes he sees em sucking each others' gay little wieners.

He should stop hanging out at the bath house then.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

ethanol posted:

if this console wasn't a two day festival of failure that occurs every other day, you all would have been probated several times over by now.

Fixed

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I have to question the sanity of people engaged in a circle jerk that lasts so long they can't even realize it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Not sure anyone has ever been probated for posting truth and facts unless it was about mods diddling kids

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Says the guy who just a few posts ago was talking about waking up with hate in his heart for a web forum.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ethanol posted:

I have to question the sanity of people engaged in a circle jerk that lasts so long they can't even realize it

Again, just stop going there.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Bobtista posted:

Not sure anyone has ever been probated for posting truth and facts unless it was about mods diddling kids

Go post exclusively reddit gifs for two days in the ps4 thread and see how long you last

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Tyler the Creator posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

if this weren't the xbone thread, you all would have been probated several times over by now. if I went out and made the exact same kind of posts in the PS4 thread, I would be probated. it falls to me; as a man of the xbone's watch, to deal out justice in the way of repeatedly calling you faggots because you don't believe anything I say when I talk about my own xbone experience anyways and then VideoGames posts another lame reddit gif and somebody brings up a driveclub gif for no reason other than be cheeky. gently caress you cheeky people.

ethanol posted:

Go post exclusively reddit gifs for two days in the ps4 thread and see how long you last

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

so you want me to give up and let you just post how much you dislike the xbone for the rest of time? I don't think so, faggots

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

here I'll get this out of the way for you

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

He should stop hanging out at the bath house then.

this isn't a bath house though. this is a public forum. please do your suckin and fuckin behind closed doors. prithee, I beseech youse guys.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It wasn't a metaphor.

Although...

mysterious frankie posted:

this isn't a bath house though. this is a public forum. please do your suckin and fuckin behind closed doors. prithee, I beseech youse guys.

It literally has a membership fee.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

ethanol posted:

Why would anyone want to do that? "lol you actually bought a successful console way to go" isn't as compelling HTH

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

so you want me to give up and let you just post how much you dislike the xbone for the rest of time? I don't think so, faggots

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Ethanol I like you & sympathize with your plight because that was me a little over a year ago but I wish you would stop using problematic language :(

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

It wasn't a metaphor.

Although...

It literally has a membership fee.

oh you churlish human being

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

ethanol posted:

Weren't you the one calling for probations a while earlier? Look at you playing happily in the shade afforded by our large umbrella.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

Weren't you the one calling for probations a while earlier? Look at you playing happily in the shade afforded by our large umbrella.

you actually figured out why I keep doing it

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I am so glad that there was no internet forums back when I was interested in arguing about video game consoles and superiority so that no one can go back and read my SNES is the best posts and then not offer me the job.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ethanol posted:

here I'll get this out of the way for you

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

ethanol posted:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Yes, thanks for the gifs guys. thanks for the loving GIFS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

gifs are my meltdown trigger

im breathing heavily, gasping, literally shaking

• Locked thread