Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013

Ghostpilot posted:

Though it does suck you can get hosed by a gust of wind.

Yeah it looked like Jon's was stable and not even wobbling a little and then all of a sudden the wind just knocked it over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I can't believe I'm rooting for a Twinnie.

What is wrong with meeeeeeeee?

mancalamania
Oct 23, 2008
If Natalie was smart she'd get them to vote out Jon and if he plays his idol, she plays her's on Keith and then on the re-vote they vote out Jaclyn.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Bye Jon!

(?)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mancalamania posted:

If Natalie was smart she'd get them to vote out Jon and if he plays his idol, she plays her's on Keith and then on the re-vote they vote out Jaclyn.

Yeah this is the smart move. Foolproof, really.

But Keith has been known to play the fool...

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Surely day ~25 is when they will suddenly show they are capable of such well thought out moves and counters.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer
They'll have to take kieth to school.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

YOU DON'T NEED A SPLIT

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
hahahaha Jon is so dumb.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Missy is gonna ruin Baylor's game.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
You do too have a deal with Jon young lady :rant:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

And Missy saves the day for stupidity. This is the best season. One World sucked because they were passive. These people are outspoken fools.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Oh Muffin... :ughh:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I miss Reed.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Keith what are you doing

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahaha Alec

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Goddammit shut the gently caress up Keith,

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Holy poo poo, Alec's face!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Penetrate that thick blood!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Alec's face is cracking my poo poo up

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Missy: loyal to a fault.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
we're getting a revote, it's 7:52

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Yessssss

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
They're actually doing it

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Jon and Jaclyn in disbelief that things went so poorly after Natalie hosed with the last vote.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Yuss! Thank goodness they actually went through with it

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Jon sadface plus the laughing jury really made this episode.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

The hubris!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

With an idol in his pocket. Finally the move we deserved.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
one of my favorite eps since Penner won immunity in Philippines.

He really has a good attitude about it though. but as good of a dude as he is, that was fantastic

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Jax's looking mighty pissed LOL

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Game winning move there Nat.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Robnoxious posted:

Game winning move there Nat.

agreed. with an idol in her pocket i think she just won the game as long as she or Baylor wins F4 immunity.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Binary Logic posted:

Jax's looking mighty pissed LOL
When she blows up, Missy and Baylor will get rid of her instead of realizing her huge value as a goat.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Jaclyn's gonna implode and Missy's days are numbered. Natalie and Keith are challenge monsters. Baylor's unlikely to catch a vote if she makes it to FTC.

I'm pulling for Nat, and right now her biggest threat in FTC has to be Keith.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Nat has one more chance to play her idol, hope she does.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Wasn't day 33 traditionally the last day to play an HII?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ghostpilot posted:

Wasn't day 33 traditionally the last day to play an HII?

It's always been the final 4 or final 5 depending on if it's a final 2 or final 3 season.

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
While the hinky vote at last TC was an overplay, Nat's sales job was beautiful and this episode was a tour de force for her. With the idol in her pocket she is almost on her way to making this season at least somewhat redeemable with a win for her. Can't believe I am rooting for her as much as I hated the twinnies on Amazing Race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Absolute Zero posted:

While the hinky vote at last TC was an overplay, Nat's sales job was beautiful and this episode was a tour de force for her. With the idol in her pocket she is almost on her way to making this season at least somewhat redeemable with a win for her. Can't believe I am rooting for her as much as I hated the twinnies on Amazing Race
I liked the way Natalie got Baylor to stand up to her mother, and backed her up.

• Locked thread