Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Dixie in an interview said she is open to bringing Russo back \0/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

never loving change Dixie

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

aaaahahahahaha

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if this poo poo interferes with my BBQ shows in any way I will become very unpleasant as opposed to just normal unpleasant

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Russo would never come back after all that deplorable man on woman violence TNA partook in.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

rovert posted:

Do you have a link or something? This is amazing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dixie doesn't watch The Swerve.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I guess I'm the only one who 100% expected Russo back as soon as they were off Spike?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

ChampRamp posted:

Do you have a link or something? This is amazing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...so-9904443.html

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dixie posted:

“I’m a big Vince Russo fan, I think he’s very talented, I think he gets a bad rap, but I feel like the way everything played itself out, when I’m negotiating a business deal and it’s private, you have to keep certain things confidential whether it’s a new signing, or how your creative is going. All things are critical to the right element, and things were getting out concerning his involvement, and it was becoming a distraction.

I think he’s incredibly talented, I really do, but it’s like when you have a football player on your team, and that player is getting a certain amount of attention and distraction, he may be a very good player but you’ve got to ask yourself if it’s the right thing for where you’re at right now, and if you’re trying to create a certain kind of locker room of peace, we were right in the middle of very important stuff, and we didn’t need that.

:stare:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

EXACTLY :colbert:

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

kyle williamson with the ice burns

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

ring of horror is exactly what scifi channel wished wwecw was going to be. frankly i don't think it's too late..

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Finally got to hear Phil brooks what a weak person. I seen sabu work with broken everything and getting paid crap or nothing at all!.

This guy is whining as WWE gives him the world, puts his brand in a jetpack of what 434+ days?, he still whines cries thinks he is biggsr than the business, HHH tells him relax Vince doesnt get his weird ways.

He had the nerve to say its no big deal to work brock the rock & taker..even said he put over taker he says he carried big names into big matches and wants their kind of money.

What? Does he not realize "The Rock" brand
is greater than Cm Punk which he was what a bleached blonde frail persona in gyms, that isnt a superstar thats a ring rat.

Phil got gassed, they should of never gave him what he wanted...because he got addicted and wanted more.

WWE must erase him like CB now thats all Hunter has to do, also make himself a 500 days champ, oh but start off by firing AJ.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Whoa, saying we need a 500 day HHH title reign is one step too far there buddy

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

WWE must erase him like CB now thats all Hunter has to do, also make himself a 500 days champ, oh but start off by firing AJ.

I thought this was legit but then i got to this part i'm not sure if this is a joke or not

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
He called him Phil so that you know the gloves are off.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Bhester posted:

He called him Phil so that you know the gloves are off.

Dear Richard,

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I'd say it's a troll post, because he purposely didn't mention the staph infection so people who reply can bring it up.

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Skunkrocker posted:

I'd say it's a troll post, because he purposely didn't mention the staph infection so people who reply can bring it up.

Does it not seem more likely that he can't find a way to turn the staph infection into a PHIL BROOKS IS A PUSSY rant?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
A review of the Bull Dempsey Baron Corbin feud

quote:

Okay, I’m all-in on this. For the first time since his debut, I truly get and appreciate Bull Dempsey.

He’s Salieri. He comes in as a “monster,” but he’s not really a monster. He’s doing what he thinks a monster does. He’s a “learned monster.” He’s got other peoples’ moves, other peoples’ gear and comes equipped with a sing-along entrance theme. He squashes people and wins, and he’s fine, but it never really impresses anyone. His peers are guys like Mojo Rawley. He doesn’t have anything worth a drat to compare himself to. Then here comes Mozart and his bright lights and his tattoos and his wolf jacket, accomplishing what Bull’s been so desperate to accomplish without even trying. It crushes him. So the next time out, he tries to beat this jobber as fast as he can. He does it in record time, too, about 25 seconds. As he’s leaving, Mozart shows up again. His match is next. Salieri stands on the stage to watch him play. Mozart wins in about half the time. He can’t win. Nothing he’s ever gonna do, no matter how hard he works, will be as good as this rear end in a top hat who just appeared out of the blue with every gift you can have.

I get you now, Bull. You’re not a monster. You’re one of us.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
"Well, there it is."

(Man :( Salieri was one of the greatest composers of the period despite a murderer's row of contemporaries - guys like Haydn, Gluck, and CPE Bach, all of whom would definitely qualify as 'someone worth a drat to compare himself to'. No respect from the Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions.)

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

achillesforever6 posted:

I feel like this is one of those things I might have posted in the Discussion thread because I enjoy reading too much into wrestling stories and then faced a litany of posts telling me to shut up because I'm a dumb nerd.

It's nice to know I'm not alone.

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
At least source Stroud, you monsters.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...

Solomonic posted:

"Well, there it is."

(Man :( Salieri was one of the greatest composers of the period despite a murderer's row of contemporaries - guys like Haydn, Gluck, and CPE Bach, all of whom would definitely qualify as 'someone worth a drat to compare himself to'. No respect from the Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions.)

Salieri would probably be remembered more favourably if Peter Shaffer hadn't written a play specifically to talk poo poo about him

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

SuperMechaGodzilla discovers NXT

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

WeaponX posted:

ring of horror is exactly what scifi channel wished wwecw was going to be. frankly i don't think it's too late..

Does ROH have an October PPV or special event? Because I think we have a title.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Sanguinia posted:

I feel like this is one of those things I might have posted in the Discussion thread because I enjoy reading too much into wrestling stories and then faced a litany of posts telling me to shut up because I'm a dumb nerd.

It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Thing is, he's not wrong. I mean it's not exactly overt and it's fairly subtle by WWE standards, but I like the idea of this sort of quiet rivalry that's going on.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Did you guys miss that he's subtly comparing Bull to a loser nerd involuntary celibate, and Baron to some alpha jock rear end in a top hat who steals all the girls?

Or I might be reading too much into it, and have to little faith in people on the internet when it comes to being creepy nerds.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Guignol posted:

Salieri would probably be remembered more favourably if Peter Shaffer hadn't written a play specifically to talk poo poo about him

To be fair I understand the movie actually sparked a revival of interest in Salieri's work.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

flashy_mcflash posted:

SuperMechaGodzilla discovers NXT

This is my wrestling-related dream.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Grendels Dad posted:

This is my wrestling-related dream.

Same, but with Chikara or DDT instead of NXT. What does Zizek think of Yoshihiku and why is he a metaphor for class warfare?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Same, but with Chikara or DDT instead of NXT. What does Zizek think of Yoshihiku and why is he a metaphor for class warfare?

SMG would only be into found footage backyard wrestling.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

And Cyberfights.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

everyone know czw is really the best candidate for that kind of analysis.

i'd read a treatise on the danzig "jaysus!" promo.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
TNAMecca on fire tonight

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

DVR has never been invented yet.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

super macho dude posted:

DVR has never been invented yet.

... what?