Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
On the other hand, sometimes you want some cheap skanky poo poo that you have no problem ripping off or destroying.

I love me some AP but holy poo poo that is expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlistairCookie
Apr 1, 2010

I am a Dinosaur

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

Uh... Victoria's Secret is poorly sized and poorly constructed garbage. Fredericks is worse/more so. I'm assuming you're a dude.

Not a dude. My Victoria's bras fit me like a glove, and my favorite PJ's came from Frederick's. YMMV I suppose.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

They opened the mother of all Victoria's Secrets right in the middle of downtown where I live. It replaced a three-story HMV (god dammit, music industry :argh:) and it's just the worst thing.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
There's a bra thread in YLLS with tips for proper bra sizing. The tl;dr is that bra sizing at places like Victoria's Secret is wrong for many women, probably because it's easier for the company to lazily size everybody into a 34B-to-38D range than to stock a line of 28E or whatever. A quality lingerie store or a good department store like Nordstrom will usually size bras more accurately than Victoria Secret. Victoria Secret and cheap department stores had my girlfriend wearing 36B for years, but we remeasured her at home using that thread's advice and it turned out she needed 32D or 30E (depending on brand/style/etc.) and she's much happier with the fit and support.

Since this is the sex thread, I will add that if titties are in a properly fitting bra they will look sexier, so that's one thing you can do to ward off the day that you come into this thread worried that your girlfriend doesn't get you horny enough, and are advised to put it in her butt. Peace.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

FISHMANPET posted:

On the other hand, sometimes you want some cheap skanky poo poo that you have no problem ripping off or destroying.
Yeah I was gonna say, the question wasn't "where can I find a good supportive bra that fits me perfectly that I can wear 18 hours a day?" in the bra megathread. It was "where can I buy lingerie?" in the sex megathread. As long as it looks hot and you can bear it for maybe 30 minutes, who cares if it isn't super supportive, isn't a perfect fit, itches, looks lumpy under a T-shirt, etc.

Frederick's is a good place for that. Cacique at Lane Bryant is good for I think 36D+ (panties/teddies/etc. size 12+), just wait for a BOGO sale. Find out where local strippers go. Repurpose stuff like sheer tops, silk scarves, etc.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Well, obviously. I'm just saying I think a lot of guys think VS is the universal lingerie source or something when I've never found one that fit or was flattering at all. I would be seriously bummed if my boyfriend gifted me something there, luckily he knows better.

Stripper stores if you want cheap, for sure, although when I worked in one most girls sewed their own or altered things from the store so they fit.

AP is indeed quite expensive. I have a few pieces I've really enjoyed from Dollhouse Betty and Purrfect Pineapples which are much less expensive, and corsets from Orchard Corsets. Etsy and IG are good sources for lovely custom and handmade lingerie.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

oval office raja posted:

Yeah, Victoria's Secret is terrible and Fredricks is for grandmas at this point, I'm pretty sure. A proper fitting is super important, and find out what kind of lingerie she likes. Some women love lingerie that looks like neon rubber-bands, others prefer contemporary-cut-but-other-wise-classic black silk and lace and such, others like retro cuts, high-waisted underwear and garter belts and corslettes and nylons. Beware of any shop that sells lingerie and costumes, they're not all bad, but it's a sign that you should look up reviews before you buy. If she wants an actual corset, go to timelesstrends.com. Stay the hell away from Yandy if she doesn't like cheap fabric.

Victoria's Secret isn't terrible.

I own or have owned bras from Victoria's Secret, Gap, Natori (from Nordstrom), and Stella McCartney (from Nordstrom), along with some JC Penney bras. Honestly, the quality difference between the VS and dept store brands and 'designer' bras doesn't merit the price difference. I don't even think the difference in fit merits the price difference. When I was a chanchita I definitely fit better in the designer bras. So maybe for people who aren't exactly in great shape, for them it would be better to spend some more $$$

The designer brands do have a certain "look" to them. They're more mature without being old lady

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Shine posted:

There's a bra thread in YLLS with tips for proper bra sizing. The tl;dr is that bra sizing at places like Victoria's Secret is wrong for many women, probably because it's easier for the company to lazily size everybody into a 34B-to-38D range than to stock a line of 28E or whatever. A quality lingerie store or a good department store like Nordstrom will usually size bras more accurately than Victoria Secret. Victoria Secret and cheap department stores had my girlfriend wearing 36B for years, but we remeasured her at home using that thread's advice and it turned out she needed 32D or 30E (depending on brand/style/etc.) and she's much happier with the fit and support.

Since this is the sex thread, I will add that if titties are in a properly fitting bra they will look sexier, so that's one thing you can do to ward off the day that you come into this thread worried that your girlfriend doesn't get you horny enough, and are advised to put it in her butt. Peace.

I buy many of my bras from VS and they always have 32D available. Although, I live in a major city, so maybe they aren't so well-stocked in smaller areas.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
I want to tie my SO up and I'm looking for tips/guides whatever. Can folks share from their experiences or provide links?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Chakan posted:

I want to tie my SO up and I'm looking for tips/guides whatever. Can folks share from their experiences or provide links?

Chicks dig the Ian knot because it shows them you have talented fingers :quagmire:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Chakan posted:

http://www.twistedmonk.com/ has high quality bondage rope and some instructional videos on some starter ties. What makes their rope stand out is that it's hemp, which holds knots extremely well, but unlike most hemp rope, it's treated to be smooth and soft on skin. Most rope you'll find in your lovely local sex shop is nylon, which will slip and be a pain to tie well. You can buy your own hemp rope and treat it for a fraction of the cost, but that's a pain in the rear end, so if you can afford it, I'd pass on that.

From my experience, rope is harder to use than other restraints, so if it's just the immobilization that appeals to you, leather cuffs are faster and easier to use. You'll need to learn specific ties for rope bondage, ties that will not pinch or put too much weight on any one part. Doing a normal square knot, say, will not only not be comfortable for your SO, it can cause nerve damage or interrupt blood flow. Of course, rope has a certain mystique unique to it, and I'd say it's worth the extra work, but just be mindful that there's an upfront commitment in terms of both time and money.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

lil poopendorfer posted:

Victoria's Secret isn't terrible.

I own or have owned bras from Victoria's Secret, Gap, Natori (from Nordstrom), and Stella McCartney (from Nordstrom), along with some JC Penney bras. Honestly, the quality difference between the VS and dept store brands and 'designer' bras doesn't merit the price difference. I don't even think the difference in fit merits the price difference. When I was a chanchita I definitely fit better in the designer bras. So maybe for people who aren't exactly in great shape, for them it would be better to spend some more $$$

The designer brands do have a certain "look" to them. They're more mature without being old lady

I will freely admit I found their stuff to be terrible roughly ten years ago and have avoided them every since, who knows, maybe they carry the most amazing bras ever now. I still don't know if suggesting them for sexytimes only is a good idea, there's cheaper stuff out there that can be worn for a little while. My issue was them insisting I was a 38D when I was actually a 34DDD/E. They might not do this now, but ten years ago, the clerks were instructed to fit you into whatever they had, and tell you that was your size, and I'm not a fan of that. The fact that the quality didn't seem to match the price was just a bonus 'gently caress that, not going back.'

I've never had a designer bra, a lot of people go to Nordstrom's or similar to get fitted, and then use that knowledge to track down non-designer bras in their size. I believe that's what people were advocating. Also, things that are only going to be worn for a half-hour or a couple hours or whatever still need to be comfortable enough for that time frame. It's very difficult to enjoy sex when the sexy-time-specific lingerie is pinching or squishing hard enough that it can't be ignored.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Chakan posted:

I always go with satin scarves. They've worked pretty well for me in the past.

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

If you use anything like scarves, ties, rope, etc., make sure to have a pair of these handy in case things go south. I like these cuffs; they are easy to put on and take off, they're durable, and they're not too expensive. You could also check to see if you have a fetish group in your area, sometimes they have bondage workshops where they'll teach you how to do rope-tying.

Souvlaki ss
Mar 7, 2014

It's not tomorrow until I sleep

oval office raja posted:

I will freely admit I found their stuff to be terrible roughly ten years ago and have avoided them every since, who knows, maybe they carry the most amazing bras ever now. I still don't know if suggesting them for sexytimes only is a good idea, there's cheaper stuff out there that can be worn for a little while. My issue was them insisting I was a 38D when I was actually a 34DDD/E. They might not do this now, but ten years ago, the clerks were instructed to fit you into whatever they had, and tell you that was your size, and I'm not a fan of that. The fact that the quality didn't seem to match the price was just a bonus 'gently caress that, not going back.'

They still do the same and the quality is even worse now somehow.
That doesn't mean it won't work for certain people, but it's terrible to send anyone to get lingerie there. Go literally anywhere else.

And thats without considering the design and how the stuff is made. The cuts and fabrics are so wrong that they even have to photoshop the models to hell so their stuff will look desirable (and that comes from someone that photoshops poo poo for a living) but who knows, it's so subjective.
For those prices and options though, I think it's easier to find something better somewhere else

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
So if I'm looking for one of those metal butt plugs with the "jewel" on the end, what do I need to know about that? I see them on Amazon for $10, is that too cheap?

Is a metal plug advanced plugging or can we start with it if it's small enough? Going into my wife if sex matters.

spittoon
May 15, 2009

FISHMANPET posted:

I love me some AP but holy poo poo that is expensive.

I should have been more specific, but yeah this is more what we're going for. Not the "actual stuff you can wear under clothes" lingerie, more the "totally impractical cup-less crotch-less lace and rhinestones" lingerie.

Thanks for the input all. Spicylingerie.com looks solid.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

FISHMANPET posted:

So if I'm looking for one of those metal butt plugs with the "jewel" on the end, what do I need to know about that? I see them on Amazon for $10, is that too cheap?

Is a metal plug advanced plugging or can we start with it if it's small enough? Going into my wife if sex matters.

That will definitely be too cheap; you're going to want something made out of solid steel, and at that price you're going to get shiny pot metal, and probably lose the jewel the minute you try and boil it.

Way I see it, you've got a few options:

If you only want to spend $10, get a Tantus Ryder from their grab bag-- it's silicone and you won't get to pick a colour but it's got a slim, grippy neck that's key if you're not used to a plug.

If you're dead-set on the jewel, and are okay with spending a lot, I'd actually go glass. It'll be naturally slick and cool like metal is, and again, has that grippy neck. Don't drop it onto a hard surface and there's no breakage concerns.

If you want the best metal option for a beginner, I'd get an Njoy Pure Plug in medium-- even for a beginner, the small is too small, and the Pure Plug will just pop right in with only a bit of lube. No jewel, but the design is great both in general and for getting used to having that feel.

That being said-- I can't speak for these in specific, but here are some that look pretty good-- they've got other colours if you do a search. At that price you're going to be getting steel and real crystal, it should hold up to cleaning procedures/not be at risk of being covered in paint/etc. Neck looks good enough to be comfortable. It's spendy, but you don't want to take chances with stuff you stick in your butt.

Metal's great for beginners, though, yeah-- it's naturally slick and it'll warm up during use so it's nice and comfortable.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
It makes a big difference what you want to use the plug for. If she wants to wear it around all day (some people actually do this), then you want a thin neck, and the weight of the metal is a reminder. If you want it to stretch her out to get ready for anal while you do other fun stuff for half an hour, then you want a much thicker neck and the weight isn't important. The njoy pure plug and similar designs are no good for the latter use, which I think is much more common.

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

oval office raja posted:

I've never had a designer bra, a lot of people go to Nordstrom's or similar to get fitted, and then use that knowledge to track down non-designer bras in their size. I believe that's what people were advocating. Also, things that are only going to be worn for a half-hour or a couple hours or whatever still need to be comfortable enough for that time frame. It's very difficult to enjoy sex when the sexy-time-specific lingerie is pinching or squishing hard enough that it can't be ignored.

I went to a fancy bra place that told me I was a 14DD and I was swimming in every single bra in that size they tried to fit me in. I went to Target and they said I was a 16B and that seemed to actually work. Maybe Australia is different like that, but I'd recommend getting a couple of different fittings.

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Maybe I'm not really sure what I want the plug for. We have a small silicon vibrator that I put in her rear end while we had vaginal sex, and she said she really liked how that felt. And then I see a bunch of poo poo on tumblr of girls wearing jeweled plugs, and my brain just sees the jewel and thinks "what if it was green like the emerald in her wedding ring" but you're right, they're probably wearing those all day.

I guess I'm picturing something more the second type than the first, although where does a butt dildo end and a butt plug start, size/shape wise?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

It makes a big difference what you want to use the plug for. If she wants to wear it around all day (some people actually do this), then you want a thin neck, and the weight of the metal is a reminder. If you want it to stretch her out to get ready for anal while you do other fun stuff for half an hour, then you want a much thicker neck and the weight isn't important. The njoy pure plug and similar designs are no good for the latter use, which I think is much more common.

Probably, though I personally find that if you're not used to it, it'll have trouble staying in for very long without a thin neck, which is why I lean that way on recommendations for 'help, not used to holding things in this butt'.

That being said-- yeah, with the specific request being for plugs with a certain visual look, I assume the intended usage is going to be for at least an hour and probably some walking around with it in, so I'm looking at comfy.

Honestly though the short-term warm-up usage is really more filed under 'butt dildos' in my head than 'butt plugs'. v:shobon:v Either way that's not a usage really suited to jewel-ended steel, silicone is the best thing for that.

FISHMANPET posted:

Maybe I'm not really sure what I want the plug for. We have a small silicon vibrator that I put in her rear end while we had vaginal sex, and she said she really liked how that felt. And then I see a bunch of poo poo on tumblr of girls wearing jeweled plugs, and my brain just sees the jewel and thinks "what if it was green like the emerald in her wedding ring" but you're right, they're probably wearing those all day.

I guess I'm picturing something more the second type than the first, although where does a butt dildo end and a butt plug start, size/shape wise?

Aha. Well, if you look these over, it should be a fair bit clearer, I think. You've got some very obvious dildo-y dildos and some slim-necked walking-around plugs. In this, I think the Ryder is a solid workhorse (and again, very cheap if you get it through the grab bag), but I'd consider, say, the B-Bomb, it's got a hole for you to stick a bullet vibe in so it should be different but not too different.

(also, if the shape of the Little Flirt appeals, they're apparently in stock in the grab bag for seventeen bucks)

neongrey fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Dec 3, 2014

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

FISHMANPET posted:

Philosophers have debated the "Paradox of the Butt Dildo" since the days of Ancient Greece.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I'm no sex toy classification expert, but I think dildos are for going in/out whereas plugs just go in once and then hang out for awhile??

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Guys help what do I put in my wife's butt.

Man this quest is more difficult than I thought, I can't even really find steel jeweled butt plugs for over $10 very easily. I found one Canadian site that has something that in theory would be good, but there's no information I can find on it other than their own site: http://www.dream-toys.ca/dreamtoys-stainless-steel-jewel-plugs.html

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Hey everyone it's Christmas time and I want to get my girlfriend a vibrator. She has a Hitachi that she likes (she needs a pretty strong vibration, we've tried handheld deals and they're useless) but I want to get her something different, and also with a smaller head because that Hitachi thing gets in my way. So I have found these two things:

Wahl 4120-200

or

Wahl 4290-300

I like the look of the second one better and also the attachments seem cooler/more applicable, but I can't find any reviews of people using it for sexual purposes. I have found (many) sex-reviews of the first item and they all say it's great and rivals the Hitachi. Which should I buy?

Open to all anecdotes, opinions, and even alternative suggestions. Help me be orgasm santa.

e: Is "percussive" or "percussion" massage what the Hitachi does?

black.lion fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Dec 10, 2014

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I don't believe that second one would be great for sexual use, since it's labelled Deep Tissue (deep tissue massages are pretty uncomfortable for a lot of people) and the percussive part sounds like it'll be more of a thudthudthud sensation than the buzzbuzzbuzz or rumblerumblerumble sensation that's expected in a vibrator. If you want something smaller that's still strong, go for a Vibratex Mystic Wand.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
While we're on the topic does anyone have recommendations for a clit vibrator that has both powerful stimulation and is comfy to wear while loving?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

FISHMANPET posted:

Guys help what do I put in my wife's butt.

Man this quest is more difficult than I thought, I can't even really find steel jeweled butt plugs for over $10 very easily. I found one Canadian site that has something that in theory would be good, but there's no information I can find on it other than their own site: http://www.dream-toys.ca/dreamtoys-stainless-steel-jewel-plugs.html

Here you go.

Cirofren posted:

While we're on the topic does anyone have recommendations for a clit vibrator that has both powerful stimulation and is comfy to wear while loving?

You want a We-Vibe Tango. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 (instead spend one of the best sex-related $60 you possibly could).

black.lion posted:

Wahl 4120-200

or

Wahl 4290-300

e: Is "percussive" or "percussion" massage what the Hitachi does?

Go with the first, yeah. To all accounts it's fantastic, though I haven't got one of my own. For ultra-fancy look up the Eroscillator but that will set you back a lot.

The Hitachi is not percussive at all; it's actually an incredibly buzzy motor. It gets by on power alone. What your GF probably needs is more 'rumbly' vibrations. Again, you want the We-Vibe Tango for that, or the We-Vibe Touch for the same motor in a slightly more ergonomic package. And power! Hoo-boy, it's powerful. USB charging was god's gift to vibrators, let me tell you.

neongrey fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Dec 11, 2014

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
So, dunno if this is the proper thread or no, but my partner is asexual. I'm entirely fine with it, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to get that emotional bond from sex without, y'know, the sex? Or something similar/close?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Galick posted:

So, dunno if this is the proper thread or no, but my partner is asexual. I'm entirely fine with it, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to get that emotional bond from sex without, y'know, the sex? Or something similar/close?

Toejam & Earl co-op always does it for me.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

But all the fighting over who has to play Earl...

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Galick posted:

Romance, is I think what you're looking for.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

hoobajoo posted:

Romance, is I think what you're looking for.

It's really going to depend on the person though. From what I've seen, people who consider themselves asexual are very particular about what they want and don't want. So some will be into the usual romantic stuff, some won't. Some will like stuff like cuddling, massages, or even some sexual things, some won't. The minutiae of it can get pretty mind-boggling sometimes.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

neongrey posted:

Yeah the hitachi gets thrown around a lot as like 'the one toy you need' or whatever but it's really a terrible beginner's toy-- it takes a lot of practice to learn to use the thing how you like, if you like it, and until then it'll just vibrate your vulva off and leave you unpleasantly numb. That head is like the size of a baseball.

I'd deffo second something small or a bullet-- the we-vibe Tango or Touch (same motor, different housing) are both powerful but easy to dial up, and small and ergonomic enough to easily get mashed on her clit during sex. Being able to vary the end is good too-- you can easaily get either of them to go from pinpoint to broader stimulation from how you hold them.

Those are my personal favourites, but something like a Lelo Siri or Mia are in the same family of toy, or the Leaf Life. You'll want to avoid things like the Lovehoney Flash or the Picobong (who names this poo poo) Kiki-- to every account terrible, terrible toys.

To rehash my last question... Looking to finally get a toy for my girlfriend that's good for beginners. Since this will be the first toy that either of us have ever tried or even considered getting, I have a few questions.

1. These two are discontinued on the website. Are there any other good/reputable stores that are discreet in their handling of the sales and packaging? (A quick google search brings up We-Vibe. The purple one is for sale at 99$. Jesus H. Christ. :stare: Is that a good store?)

2. Are these two relatively quiet? I hope so because dorm rooms have thin walls.

3. You guys would recommend these two for beginners, right? Just to be sure? If these two have been discontinued then what are some good alternatives that fit my criteria above?

I'm guessing the price is worth it and it isn't worth trying to save money by buying a lovely 25 dollar one, huh?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Artificer posted:

To rehash my last question... Looking to finally get a toy for my girlfriend that's good for beginners. Since this will be the first toy that either of us have ever tried or even considered getting, I have a few questions.

1. These two are discontinued on the website. Are there any other good/reputable stores that are discreet in their handling of the sales and packaging? (A quick google search brings up We-Vibe. The purple one is for sale at 99$. Jesus H. Christ. :stare: Is that a good store?)

http://www.shevibe.com/we-vibe-tango-waterproof-discreet-vibrator-blue.aspx

Shevibe is one of the best stores for sex toys around. Any reputable sex toy shop is discreet (ie, not Adam and Eve, not Edensfantasys). They also have the Touch, which, yeah, is more expensive. It's a solid motor, and silicone isn't cheap.

quote:

2. Are these two relatively quiet? I hope so because dorm rooms have thin walls.

Yeah, I have a cat that purrs louder than either of them. She's a loud purrer, but it's no Hitachi, that's for drat sure.

quote:

3. You guys would recommend these two for beginners, right? Just to be sure? If these two have been discontinued then what are some good alternatives that fit my criteria above?

Absolutely. I do not buy the nonsense that a low-quality, low-power toy is suitable for beginners, because someone who's new to this sort of thing is just as much in need-- if not more-- of a quality orgasm. A lovely toy will get you there, but it'll be way more work than it needs to be and it's rarely fun, and it leaves you with a poor impression of the whole thing. Both the Touch and Tango have single-button controls, and you can flip through the settings; they'll start you off low enough to suit someone who needs to get used to it.

quote:

I'm guessing the price is worth it and it isn't worth trying to save money by buying a lovely 25 dollar one, huh?

There are decent cheap toys that exist but it's searching a mountain of poo poo for diamonds. I don't like recommending something so pricey as the be-all end-all but it is something I have never regretted picking up-- and they come with a warranty, which they're good at honouring, which is nice.

What I can suggest is that there are going to be sales coming up, what with the holidays and all. Epiphora usually does a good round-up. Any of the stores she recommends are going to be reputable/discreet, too.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

How does one discreetly charge a rechargeable toy? And how long will it hold a charge without use?

It looks like those we-vibes separate. What gets connected for charging and use?

I tried a rechargeable toy ages ago and it was pretty useless. I'm sure technology has improved in the past decade. The one I had was all one piece, so the whole thing had to be attached to the outlet. I don't remember how long it held a charge but I do remember that if I charged it after I used it, then put it away, it would definitely be dead by the next time I wanted to use it. It also took kind of a long time to charge. I pretty much had to leave it plugged in all the time if I wanted to use it. That toy didn't last long. I got something with batteries.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

neongrey posted:

But all the fighting over who has to play Earl...

Earl has cool sunglasses and cool shoes and shakes his fat rear end to the hula chick like it's just something to do. Earl owns.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Shine posted:

Earl has cool sunglasses and cool shoes and shakes his fat rear end to the hula chick like it's just something to do. Earl owns.

Is this what bonding feels like? I think I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Kimmalah posted:

It's really going to depend on the person though. From what I've seen, people who consider themselves asexual are very particular about what they want and don't want. So some will be into the usual romantic stuff, some won't. Some will like stuff like cuddling, massages, or even some sexual things, some won't. The minutiae of it can get pretty mind-boggling sometimes.

Sexual people can also be pretty particular about what they want and don't want, and I've known people who don't like all of those things without not liking sex. Romance always comes down to the individual.