Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Did I miss a Goatsepost?

Also if Miura drew a loving rendition of Goatse, who itt would frame it on their wall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

Woebin posted:

Did I miss a Goatsepost?

Also if Miura drew a loving rendition of Goatse, who itt would frame it on their wall?

Implying everyone itt doesnt already have pictures of Goatse framed on their wall.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
p sure there's a frame where there are a bunch of demons just roaming around earth post-griffith reincarnation and one of the fat jewy looking members of Godhand is riding around in a big Goatse rear end with legs

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

p sure there's a frame where there are a bunch of demons just roaming around earth post-griffith reincarnation and one of the fat jewy looking members of Godhand is riding around in a big Goatse rear end with legs

Was that Miura, or Hieronymous Bosch?

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

Ashtarath posted:

Implying everyone itt doesnt already have pictures of Goatse framed on their wall.

In perler beads even.

Sorta sad that dude got drunk or something and failed to shock anyone. On the other hand it was comforting to see Goatse on SA again; took the edge off of the thread getting bumped without a new chapter.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Was that Miura, or Hieronymous Bosch?

Both. The frame in question had Ubik hosting a tea party in inside the Goatse bird-thing.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

fat jewy looking

So we're just glossing over that one, huh?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Sorry I can't tell the two fat jew looking demons apart

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
The ones that are always rubbing their hands together and grinning like they just saw a bag of sheckels

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
lol

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Zenzirouj posted:

So we're just glossing over that one, huh?

I guess most of the thread is savvy enough to ignore low effort trolls. You hosed up.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."
You even got that wrong. It was Ubik's little montage, not Conrad's.

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Goldmine.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

lol

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

Azzents posted:

You even got that wrong. It was Ubik's little montage, not Conrad's.

Watch out Midland, we're going on tour!

Hey, have we seen any of the other godhand (godhands?) since Skull Knight's ultra gently caress-up? Aside from that one montage I mean.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Watch out Midland, we're going on tour!

Hey, have we seen any of the other godhand (godhands?) since Skull Knight's ultra gently caress-up? Aside from that one montage I mean.
Slan appeared in the troll cave and tried to hump Guts.
Wait... that was before Skull Knight's blooper.

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
NOOOOO: http://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/2os5m2/abandon_hope_for_more_berserk_in_2014/

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
I mean, "no more Berserk in 2014" isn't that bad when you consider it's loving December.

Zogundar
Dec 5, 2007
That chart that someone posted. What the hell happened in 2008?

Wait a minute.. I started reading it that year! :gonk:

S-sorry guys.. :smith:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
That 67 week break for all of 2013.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

GodFish posted:

That 67 week break for all of 2013.

Graph is here by the way, if you don't want to look through Reddit Comments.

I'm surprised, I thought there would be more and longer breaks.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

The 67 week break came when miura was writing/drawing a different manga. In case you're wondering it was mecha series with a disturbing loli fixation.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
It was more like pro wrestling with giants and giant insects and it was awesome.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

PresidentBeard posted:

The 67 week break came when miura was writing/drawing a different manga. In case you're wondering it was mecha series with a disturbing loli piss fixation.

Fixed that for you. She was also some kind of bio-android as well as the small form of a giant bio-mecha that could literally pile-drive Godzilla-sized monsters.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Laputanmachine posted:

It was more like pro wrestling with giants and giant insects and it was awesome.

And piss

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Laputanmachine posted:

Admitting that something has faults doesn't mean hating every part of it. I found it's content very uncomfortable.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOoh it's december today, business as usual then.

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Review of Gigantomakhia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XobSbfimQM

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

PresidentBeard posted:

The 67 week break came when miura was writing/drawing a different manga. In case you're wondering it was mecha series with a disturbing loli fixation.
I forgot about Berserk for like two years and what are you talking about?

e: Assuming that I last read Berserk around when I last posted it was actually almost exactly two years:

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Miura took a break from Berserk for a year to draw a light hearted comic about not-Guts and not-Schierke suplexing giant stone people. It had cool art but the writing was terrible.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

griffith sacrifices...his hair...!!

Griffith is Verdelet, it all makes sense now

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
dont worry we'll have the new berserk game to tide us over while we wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDQtn1cYO6g

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."
Guts is going to die of old age on that boat and all I got was this stupid slot machine. :(

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Relin posted:

dont worry we'll have the new berserk game to tide us over while we wait https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDQtn1cYO6g

Had to watch this twice to fully process that it was real.

So this is what it's come to.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
All within the realms of Causality,

and I still hate it.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
You people are bugging, that's the funniest loving thing I've seen in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
It isn't like a slot machine or a pachinko machine with weirdly high production values has any relation to real berserk games being made.