Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Prison Warden posted:

Just have the chaos emeralds summon a literal dragon, why not.

Wait, I need a source on this poo poo. That sounds loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Prison Warden posted:

Shadow is Vegeta and Silver is just Future Trunks. I know there's always been a DBZ influence on sonic, what with Sonic being a Super Saiyan but they're not really even trying to hide it now. Just have the chaos emeralds summon a literal dragon, why not.

Does (Perfect) Chaos being sealed into the Master Emerald count? He kinda looks like a dragon:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Covok posted:

Wait, I need a source on this poo poo. That sounds loving great.

It hasn't actually happened yet but

Zonekeeper posted:

Does (Perfect) Chaos being sealed into the Master Emerald count? He kinda looks like a dragon:

Only Chaos doesn't grant wishes besides catastrophic floods.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

It hasn't actually happened yet but

Only Chaos doesn't grant wishes besides catastrophic floods.

Wasn't that Eggman's wish?

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

After 20+ years, Sonic has finally transitioned into DBZ.

No sonic was DBZ after he gained a useless sidekick and went hunting for 7 precious arifacts to stop a madman from destroying the world and then gained a super form with golden hair.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

HEY!

Bulma isn't useless! If she didn't invent time travel, tons of terrible poo poo would have happened.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Raxivace posted:

HEY!

Bulma isn't useless! If she didn't invent time travel, tons of terrible poo poo would have happened.

If she didn't invent time travel then Cell wouldn't have travelled back in time. And who knows, maybe their was a ripple effect when Trunks travelled back in time that hosed poo poo up.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
If everyone had just stopped trying to fight the androids they probably would have gotten bored after killing the first fourth of humanity anyway.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Images of Goku and Vegeta's new gis while training under Whis, apparently

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I like how it looks like he just doodled on Veggies armour.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.
Ugh. Goku's looks nice, but that is so not Veggies color.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't know I think it makes Vegeta look awesome

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

do you think doctor slump and doctor briefs hang out in their free time?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

a cartoon duck posted:

No, but I bet they stay on the phone with each other for hours. You know, talking about robuts, comparing their hot wives to each other. Bro stuff.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

a cartoon duck posted:

Depends on how well they got along in school.

(There's a better version out there, but for the life of me I can't find it right now.)

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

TheKingofSprings posted:

Why are they different? It doesn't seem like Whis' symbol since there's two of them. I wonder if one is Whis and one is Beers

Caros
May 14, 2008

Stallion Cabana posted:

Why are they different? It doesn't seem like Whis' symbol since there's two of them. I wonder if one is Whis and one is Beers

Considering how Whis is portrayed in the first movie, I wouldn't be surprised if he just doodled it onto their clothes with a marker, and didn't do a very good job at that.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Stallion Cabana posted:

Isn't Vegeta's symbol just over a wrinkle in the armor?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

TheKingofSprings posted:

Isn't Vegeta's symbol just over a wrinkle in the armor?

looking at it again this actually does appear to be the case. It's not perfectly the same but the wrinkle makes it look like it has an extra line it doesn't

Caros posted:

Considering how Whis is portrayed in the first movie, I wouldn't be surprised if he just doodled it onto their clothes with a marker, and didn't do a very good job at that.

This answer is way better though

MastG
May 25, 2014
I'm getting really hyped for this new movie, I just love that Goku and Vegeta are fellow students. Goes to show that after all this time they both can learn new things from a new master.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Kuroyama posted:

Depends on how well they got along in school.

(There's a better version out there, but for the life of me I can't find it right now.)

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Is the guy arguing with Gero in the front Wheelo? I can't place him.

I do like that there's two filler characters there.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Some Numbers posted:

Is the guy arguing with Gero in the front Wheelo? I can't place him.

I do like that there's two filler characters there.

No. He's this guy named Omori from the Jaco series.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

TheKingofSprings posted:

Kinda nit-picky but it's weird seeing goku without his blue undershirt.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Freakazoid_ posted:

Kinda nit-picky but it's weird seeing goku without his blue undershirt.

When did he start wearing the blue shirt? When he came back from training with Kami?

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

facebook jihad posted:

When did he start wearing the blue shirt? When he came back from training with Kami?

Yup, I think it was part of his weighted cloth outfit.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

facebook jihad posted:

Yeah it was his weighted training armor.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Weighted training armor kind of lost all purpose after a while, didn't it? Unless Bulma invents armor that weighs more than a planet, but can still be worn as clothing, they really wouldn't get anything from it, would they?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
A device that increases the affect of the planet's gravity on a specific person without altering anything else.

Basically, the technology from the spaceships Goku and Vegeta trained in, but made even smaller.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Covok posted:

Weighted training armor kind of lost all purpose after a while, didn't it? Unless Bulma invents armor that weighs more than a planet, but can still be worn as clothing, they really wouldn't get anything from it, would they?

Their bodies would weigh more when they are thrown against various objects, allowing them to hit it with more force.

Now I know that doesn't seem useful, but who knows when you'll need to do a kamehameha into an evil overlord's chest cavity, and maybe you just aren't forceful enough to piece their vital organs.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Can Kamehamehas have weighted clothing?

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Can Kamehamehas have weighted clothing?

Eh, they look pretty heavy on their own.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

TheKingofSprings posted:

Does anyone else notice that Gohans hair changed again, and now matches future Gohan's hairstyle?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Vintimus Prime posted:

Does anyone else notice that Gohans hair changed again, and now matches future Gohan's hairstyle?

Too many arms though.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Testekill posted:

Too many arms though.

Too soon!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Testekill posted:

Too many arms though.

That's Gohan's true hidden potential

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
most important xenoverse news: the "play dead" emote makes you fall over into the dead yamcha pose

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

That's Gohan's true hidden potential

That's why Gohan never amounts to poo poo. In the future losing his arm made him a man.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Blockhouse posted:

most important xenoverse news: the "play dead" emote makes you fall over into the dead yamcha pose

The most pathetic, sad death pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

I was looking at it on wikipedia and it says theres a supersaiyan form for Videl and ChiChi. ChiChi also has Kaioken...? It also says Chilled was a Queen?

• Locked thread