Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ruddhas horse facts could justify anything including the holocaust (NOT saying the holocaust happened, just thinking hypothetical)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

paranoid randroid posted:

Ruddha Presents: Horsefacts justified the e/n feminism threads existence

A man said that looking at instagram convinced him that women weren't feminist enough because they talk about dresses and cooking too much.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

A man said that looking at instagram convinced him that women weren't feminist enough because they talk about dresses and cooking too much.

well thats pretty goofy but i dont see how it addresses my point

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

boom boom boom posted:

Bring back the Feminism Thread. It was the best thread in the forums and no one knew it at the time.
was that the one where people argued and weren't funny

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

I think the joke is to lurk and laugh at the people who take it all very seriously and argue stuff and whatnot.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

You know, I think women are pretty great.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

It's like people. Some are, some arent, you've got tall ones, round ones, multi colored ones, cat ones. All kinds. It's like being at a store with massive selection or a feast at a table like the Lost Boys in Hook.

But they can be pretty awesome.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

whoflungpoop posted:

There was a debate about women's sports. The main sides were "make all professional sports co-ed" and "tax men's sports so female athletes can be paid the same as male athletes" and the primary division between those camps was the latter thought there was a difference in physical ability between men and women, and the former didn't. This argument went on for thirty pages.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

boom boom boom posted:

There was a debate about women's sports. The main sides were "make all professional sports co-ed" and "tax men's sports so female athletes can be paid the same as male athletes" and the primary division between those camps was the latter thought there was a difference in physical ability between men and women, and the former didn't. This argument went on for thirty pages.

but women aren't as physically capable of men

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

but women aren't as physically capable of men

How dare you, misogynist scum ! ?

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
i hate women grrr

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Fajita Fiesta posted:

i hate women grrr
well, we did kill your dog :shrug:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
shut up and put a Lisa Frank sticker on it

well that's all for now my bitches, peace and god bless

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
haha sure, this can be the new "women's chatting" thread with no women in it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
so exactly like the old one

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Quick, someone ask for really basic life advice to ignore.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

skullfuck ur soul

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Pick posted:

haha sure, this can be the new "women's chatting" thread with no women in it

Boom, Zippy, Shrimp, Candiru, Franco and Torka are all ITT already. We're just missing NecroMonster for the full set of ladies' chatting mans.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if u try to destroy lisa frank by stabbing her she will throw back her head and laugh as sand pours from her dry dead husk body

Fajita Fiesta
Dec 15, 2013
women are a social construct so nobody can be one

same with men

nobody is allowed to be a gender if anyone tries to be a gende rill shoot them in the face

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
gurltalk: when i was little i would just stare and stare at lisa frank stickers and folders and it was like crack for my 8-year-old eyeballs but now it's like, I'm burnt out, I've already been to the highest highs of rainbow vomit technicolor school supplies and now my future can only be full of hard drugs and despair

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Shithouse Dave posted:

Boom, Zippy, Shrimp, Candiru, Franco and Torka are all ITT already. We're just missing NecroMonster for the full set of ladies' chatting mans.

I genuinely enjoy Torka's posts and would be cool with him posting in the lady thread.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

because Dec. 28th is spanish-language april fools que bueno mira mira tan grande cabron

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shithouse Dave posted:

vansandman

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Pick posted:

vansandman

he's more of an emissary for dog pictures than a man tbh

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
:yikes:

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
If this becomes the actual ladies thread I'll be just taking a look but don't touch approach.

For the first few days.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I don't think chat threads really add much to the GBS experience. They just happened to be born during the period of time where GBS went rule-less so everyone just spent every free second they had being as sarcastic and poo poo posty as possible in every thread possible. Like, for a while there were "crews" in GBS for fucks sake.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Shithouse Dave posted:

eh, we're okay

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Obligatory Toast posted:

eh, we're okay

drat left facing avatars...

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Captain Candiru posted:

I don't think chat threads really add much to the GBS experience. They just happened to be born during the period of time where GBS went rule-less so everyone just spent every free second they had being as sarcastic and poo poo posty as possible in every thread possible. Like, for a while there were "crews" in GBS for fucks sake.

there also arent that many lady regulars left in gbs anymore. i mean there are a few but a chat thread with six people in it is going to get boring lol

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
yea womens soft bodies and brittle bones arent made to handle the rough n rowdy posting style of gbs 2.1

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Sitting Here posted:

I've already been to the highest highs of rainbow vomit technicolor school supplies and now my future can only be full of hard drugs and despair

i've seen them plastered all over the lockers in a strip club changing room so you may be on to something

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

more like gratification pending

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

more like gratification pending

what can I do to gratify our lovely womens

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

gnarlyhotep posted:

what can I do to gratify our lovely womens
you good at oral?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Obligatory Toast posted:

you good at oral?

I've gotten good reviews over the past 30 years

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

gnarlyhotep posted:

I've gotten good reviews over the past 30 years

what a charming old man

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Feminition posted:

what a charming old man

hey the question was asked and I answered

although now that I think about it it's more like 20 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I can confirm gnarly's credentials. His oral is Candiru fresh.

• Locked thread