Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hagrd
Aug 25, 2003

PCOS Bill posted:

How much was the ammo?

and... can I get some of that?

About 800$.

Sure, there's some travel involved though.

Also, lol never noticed the "riffle" part. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Twenty-four pounds of textbooks. Total cost? $666.

Fuckin' science textbooks, man. :negative:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Twenty-four pounds of textbooks. Total cost? $666.

Fuckin' science textbooks, man. :negative:

Yeah, but how metal is that total? :black101:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:getin:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Oh my god oh my god this is the greatest. I need it. :supaburn:

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Christmas presents!
For my friend who is obsessed with sarcasm and being sassy:

For my sister, the high-functioning alcoholic with a communications degree:

I also bought a charcoal hoodie from H&M for myself ($10 marked down from $20!) and some Christmas cracker things.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
I discovered that Amazon is selling 6 loving pounds of Zatarain's Mustard for $15.60.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UCUG1K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was just going to buy a couple of 5 ounce jars for the same price.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Meatwave posted:

I discovered that Amazon is selling 6 loving pounds of Zatarain's Mustard for $15.60.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UCUG1K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I thought 16 ounces was a pound.

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

I Before E posted:

I thought 16 ounces was a pound.

(Pack of 6)

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jaramin posted:

(Pack of 6)

Well that explains it

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Did the forums just install cleartype or what? Either that or I deleted a font or FF updated.

I got a couple of these, one for me and a set for my mom so she can just walk behind her puppies constantly.

Awesome. Not really feeling the new album though.

colas has a new favorite as of 12:13 on Dec 13, 2014

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

wigbot v2.0 posted:

It arrived. Thing is so small.

What model is this?

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

$47.99 thanks to an Amazon deal of the day.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Meatwave posted:

My mother would likely think I was insane if I bought this. She doesn't understand my love of mustard.

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

Red Wing Iron Ranger (picture from GIS)

Always wanted a pair but never got around to getting it.. But I'm on holiday in Paris where its raining all the time and Clark DBs are letting in water like a sieve so I bought one on impulse in the first shop I found which carried one. $60 more than Amazon's price :smithicide:

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

TheMadMilkman posted:

$47.99 thanks to an Amazon deal of the day.

I just bought that too. Can't wait to educate my kid.

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

Always wanted a pair but never got around to getting it.. But I'm on holiday in Paris where its raining all the time and Clark DBs are letting in water like a sieve so I bought one on impulse in the first shop I found which carried one. $60 more than Amazon's price :smithicide:

Good choice. The break in sucks, but not nearly as much as Beckmans... I thought my IR break in was pretty uncomfortable, but my Beckmans were straight up awful for a month.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
I got my Beckmans like 3 years ago. I'm still in the process of breaking them in, because wearing them is pure torture.

Maybe I should just accept the fact they don't get along with my feet and sell them.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

I am Groot.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Metanaut posted:

I got my Beckmans like 3 years ago. I'm still in the process of breaking them in, because wearing them is pure torture.

Maybe I should just accept the fact they don't get along with my feet and sell them.

You probably bought the wrong size

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Mu Zeta posted:

Seconding this, I went through a few weeks of foot pain and its been smooth sailing every since. I didn't even have to go through another break-in period after sending them back to be resoled.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Iron Rangers own. Coupled with a nice wool sock and a superfeet insert and you have a drat comfy boot. The break in was certainly a son of a bitch

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Bought a towel warmer for my mother, a new solid state drive for my father, and special gently caress-yeah cat treats for my cat. Happy Christmas!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Pre-ordered the gently caress out of a favorite author's new novel, because not only is it his birthday tomorrow, it's also a whopping 2.99 and I'm pretty sure I'd get at least 3$ worth of entertainment out of it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O7Y8UAM if you are interested.

quote:

Greg has just killed the man he hired to kill one of his wife’s many lovers. He’s now got a dead body in his office.

Carlton, Greg’s brother, desperately needs a dead body. It’s kind of related to the lion corpse that he found in his basement.

This is the normal part of the story.

From Jeff Strand, the author of Benjamin’s Parasite, The Sinister Mr. Corpse, and Fangboy, comes a tale that’s weird even by his standards.

Facial. It’s not about what you’re thinking. Well, okay, part of it is...

How can that NOT be interesting?

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
for my American friends who I'm seeing over Christmas

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Desert boots have desert in the name. What made you think they'd be waterproof? They're fashion shoes these days.

The Iron Ranger is a great choice though.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Mu Zeta posted:

The actual foot part is ok, more specifically it's my ankles that get murdered.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Metanaut posted:

The actual foot part is ok, more specifically it's my ankles that get murdered.

That is just a matter of breaking them in

wigbot v2.0
Oct 10, 2008

Hales

Archives posted:

What model is this?

"B40 A118 Novatek 96650 AR0330 6G"

One of those words/combinations

Here is the UK product page on Amazon.. Shipped from China in less than 10 days.

Seems to be a decent little product, gonna try this afternoon to figure it all out completely.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

strap on revenge posted:

Is $12 for a 200g pack of these worth it?

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

colas posted:

there is no price too high for timtams

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Stupid grocery store. I can get a sexist Yorkie bar but nothing Australian.

content:

weird Thai tooth powder

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

colas posted:

yes but you run the risk of buying them on a regular basis once you start

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

strap on revenge posted:

You're doing god's work

TeamJesus
Sep 21, 2006

He died for your sins...
Now he's back for your
BRAINS!
Had a big month at work last pay period and decided to finally bite the bullet and pay a king's ransom for 2 rare Korean movies on Blu Ray. Only got released with English subtitles in Korea and are both out of print I believe.
The Chaser and Memories of Murder.

The Chaser in particular I would consider to be one of my absolute favourites.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

that box art is something else

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Just ordered and Anova immersion circulator. Can't wait to simmer meats and stuff in tepid water for multiple days. :getin:

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Desert boots have desert in the name. What made you think they'd be waterproof? They're fashion shoes these days.

The Iron Ranger is a great choice though.

Wasn't intending on stomping through inches of snow with them, but did not expect puddles on a street to defeat it :)

e: How long did it take you guys to break em in? 2nd day of walking around pretty much the entire day and I'm pretty sure its broken in my feet rather than vice versa

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wasn't intending on stomping through inches of snow with them, but did not expect puddles on a street to defeat it :)

e: How long did it take you guys to break em in? 2nd day of walking around pretty much the entire day and I'm pretty sure its broken in my feet rather than vice versa

I hope you're wearing a nice thick wool sock to make it a bit more bearable. I think mine were fully broken in after a few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe
Pretty Earrings:

And comics: