Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

WarLocke posted:

Oh hey the Arrow thread got a lot of drat posts, let's check it ou-

:stare:

(Am I the only one halfway hoping for demented Ollie to come back with a musical episode where he sings crazily about being torn from death by a lazarus pit?)

Only if it's another Flash crossover and Tommy shows up too.

Barrowman, Gustin, Tommy and Jesse L. Martin need to do a number with music provided by Tom Cavanaugh's mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

hiddenriverninja posted:

My name is Cisco Ramon. One year ago, a dark matter energy wave ripped through Central City and gave Barry Allen and other metahumans their powers. That night, I had a vibrating butt plug lodged up my rear end. Now, I work at STAR Labs with one goal: to help the Flash catch these metahumans before they threaten Central City. To do that, I must become someone else... I must become... something else.

I am... The Vibe.

wrong show?

The fact that this thing is happening in both the Arrow thread and this thread is the best loving thing I have seen.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Windows 98 posted:

I've been getting this vibe lately that the whole Hong Kong training thing is really a build up to the reveal that Oliver is actually an ARGUS agent. Intentionally sent in to protect the city and clean it up. Not just simply that he was trained by them and then decided to come home on his own at some point. It could tie in nicely with them trying to stop the earth quake machine in season one, and the list of names was actually given to him by ARGUS. He is pretty low on the totem poll and we see that he doesn't know why or who he is killing exactly during the training, so it would be fair to suspect he may have been lying it was his father's list and in actuality it was a list of names ARGUS gave him.
But the list of names his father gave him seems to match similar books possessed by other people, which would make for a bizarre Argus conspiracy. I think Oliver eventually removes himself from Argus and then remembers he's got this list from his father that he should get working on (for a season).

Windows 98 posted:

The fact that this thing is happening in both the Arrow thread and this thread is the best loving thing I have seen.

This is the Arrow thread! And you've just failed it. :colbert:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
That will teach me to read the forums and smoke weed.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

Barristicide posted:

Wait, there are people who want fewer boomerang puns?

*doesn't.

loving autocorrect.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
My name is Doctor Harrison Wells, and most of this bathtub is backwash.

Sorry I'm late to the joke, guys :ohdear:

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Solaris Knight posted:

My name is Doctor Harrison Wells, and most of this bathtub is backwash.

Sorry I'm late to the joke, guys :ohdear:

The ratio has shifted in the direction of urine, actually. At least get it right, jeez.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

I don't see why S1 Oliver would be an ARGUS agent, because his entire goal was finding and murdering exploitive rich people. ARGUS targets are destabilizing terrorists, not mob-connected factory owners or whatever.

They'd want to take out Malcolm Merlyn as a domestic terrorist, but 90% of that list of names would probably be irrelevant to their agenda.

I hope Felicity does end up working for Arrow and ATOM simultaneously. And there's a whole Three's Company scenario where she's double dealing and sending them after the same villain.

"Oli- um, Ray. Hit the east side of the warehouse; the west entrance has bombs."

"How can you tell?"

*BOOOOM*

"...just a feeling."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Xealot posted:

I hope Felicity does end up working for Arrow and ATOM simultaneously.

Look I don't ask for much, but I want a scene where she's on the phone, gets simultaneous calls from Oliver and Ray, and says,"I'll have to call you back, Bruce."

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

My hopes for Felicity are much more humble: I want her to hook up with Thea.

Fellithea FTW.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Jerusalem posted:

Look I don't ask for much, but I want a scene where she's on the phone, gets simultaneous calls from Oliver and Ray, and says,"I'll have to call you back, Bruce."

Then she get 's a call from Constantine.
"Uh, yes how do we perform an exorcism on a computer program?"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

David D. Davidson posted:

Then she get 's a call from Constantine.
"Uh, yes how do we perform an exorcism on a computer program?"

"Call me back when you're a billionaire, scrub."

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Wrong Thread, lol

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

My name is Deadpool. I've read through three hellish pages of "My name is" posts that got old after the first one. Now it is my duty to put an end to this menace. Stop.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Deadpool posted:

My name is Deadpool. I've read through three hellish pages of "My name is" posts that got old after the first one. Now it is my duty to put an end to this menace. Stop.

But, do you have to become someone else or do you have to become... something else? :ohdear:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Deakul posted:

But, do you have to become someone else or do you have to become... something else? :ohdear:

No, I'm already all I want to be.

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

enraged_camel posted:

Fellithea FTW.

Thealicity, surely?

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Deadpool posted:

No, I'm already all I want to be.

You're a member of the US Army?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
He was, before he was horribly disfigured during the war on Aatrek, resurrected as a mercenary with a penchant for the dramatic

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Habibi posted:

You're a member of the US Army?

No, thats all he can be. He could be more, he just doesn't want to.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Tsilkani posted:

Thealicity, surely?

I don't care as long as Felicity is on top.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

enraged_camel posted:

I don't care as long as Felicity is on top.

I'm sure there is some fan art out there for you already

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

enraged_camel posted:

Fellithea FTW.

This would never happen. Thea is too short to reach the pull up bar.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

jscolon2.0 posted:

This would never happen. Thea is too short to reach the pull up bar.

drat you people, now I'm picturing Thea doing the salmon ladder while Felicity looks on longingly. Its me! I'm the tumblr!!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
I ship it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It would be a funny if they did a light episode about how Felicity just falls for people who use the salmon ladder regardless of gender, and it leads them to discovering the ladder's been cursed by the League or something. Just to create someone in Ollie's life to kidnap when necessary.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
OK, so my only real other exposure to Ra's al Ghul was Batman Begins, and this one (despite seeming cheesy in his first appearance) totally loving sells it. Just his delivery of 'you're just a boy', goddamn.

And then that fight. Holy poo poo.

"To be Continued in January on ATOM..." :suspense:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Katrina Law talks Lazarus Pits, Ra's al Ghul, and Talia.

(Note: this interview was done BEFORE the midseason finale)

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Scyantific posted:

Katrina Law talks Lazarus Pits, Ra's al Ghul, and Talia.

(Note: this interview was done BEFORE the midseason finale)

Whoever set up that article's layout should be fired then taken out back and shot for good measure.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

nutranurse posted:

Whoever set up that article's layout should be fired then taken out back and shot for good measure.

Stabbed then thrown off a mountain would be more appropriate.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

nutranurse posted:

Yeah I can hardly tell what is going on there.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

nutranurse posted:

That banner is the worst I've ever seen.

KRILLIN IN THE NAME
Mar 25, 2006

:ssj:goku i won't do what u tell me:ssj:

Neo_Crimson posted:

That banner is the worst I've ever seen.

Shh keep your voice down, you won't like banner when he's mad.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

HERAK posted:

Stabbed then thrown off a mountain would be more appropriate.

:golfclap:

imperialparadox
Apr 17, 2012

Don't tell me no one has told the girl she isn't exactly human!

Habibi posted:

But the list of names his father gave him seems to match similar books possessed by other people, which would make for a bizarre Argus conspiracy. I think Oliver eventually removes himself from Argus and then remembers he's got this list from his father that he should get working on (for a season).

Do you think that anything else will ever come from the book of names though? It's still sort of odd that several people apparently kept a list of the names of the participants in some shady business dealings. I always wonder if there is more to the list than that. :shrug:

(Not saying that I think it has anything to do with Argus though).

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Expect more Roy:

quote:

“One of the things I was very straight with Colton [Haynes] about is I don’t think we serviced his character quite as much as we would have liked in the first half of the season,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. “I’ll say the stuff that he’s got in episodes 10, 11, and 12, it’s pretty dang gangbusters.There’s one scene in episode 11 between him and John Barrowman that I think is some of his finest work on the show.”

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Roy's gonna be flipping all over the place!

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I'd laugh if Quentin Lance turned out to be faking his disability.He just happened to be in the hospital and they shaved his head when they took off that toupee and when his family and colleagues saw him they took pity and assumed that his super angina is worse than it is. Made the dude a Captain and gave him handicapped parking.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Does that mean we're gonna see Roy get serviced?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Does that mean we're gonna see Roy get serviced?!

By Merlyn :heysexy:

• Locked thread