Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

This absolutely isn't true, people hated Brock for the way he disrespected the Budweiser brand.

To be fair its loving piss water and Brock showing he has enough class to drink a Banquet beer endorsed by Sam Elliot before he goes to plow his wife Sable. What I'm saying is Budweiser is loving atrocious and Brock going on about going home to lay on his wife like an albino sack of muscle potatoes was hilarious when I watched that poo poo in a bar with everyone legit furious he won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Jiro posted:

To be fair its loving piss water and Brock showing he has enough class to drink a Banquet beer endorsed by Sam Elliot before he goes to plow his wife Sable. What I'm saying is Budweiser is loving atrocious and Brock going on about going home to lay on his wife like an albino sack of muscle potatoes was hilarious when I watched that poo poo in a bar with everyone legit furious he won.

Cheap Pisswater bear has it's place, especially when you're not a rich weirdo recluse who can afford to only drink (alone) the fine exotic crafts you have flown in by the cask to your cabin in the Forest of Mystery. Being a douchey beer snob is a great reason to hate somebody.

I prefer Coors though.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sanguinia posted:

Cheap Pisswater bear has it's place, especially when you're not a rich weirdo recluse who can afford to only drink (alone) the fine exotic crafts you have flown in by the cask to your cabin in the Forest of Mystery. Being a douchey beer snob is a great reason to hate somebody.

I prefer Coors though.

I'm a Lone Star man myself. Also beer COMES from the Forest of Mystery, to your local gastropub tap.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It was really funny when Carwin got the Bud Light sponsorship for his fight with Brock.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Judges are independent and the UFC has no sway over their oftentimes terrible decisions.

who pays the judges in ufc?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

thehappyprince posted:

who pays the judges in ufc?

State government run, Athletic Commissions.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Fozzy The Bear posted:

State government run, Athletic Commissions.

Refs as well

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Sanguinia posted:

Cheap Pisswater bear

Furry.

:catstare:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

What, you never cracked open a bear after a hard day's work? I've beaten more bears than Daniel Bryan scrub!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Pictured: CM Punk poses with a fan

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
It's too bad Ed's belt ranking and street fighting background on Married with Children would lead to no commission sanctioning him against Punk.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

It's too bad Ed's belt ranking and street fighting background on Married with Children would lead to no commission sanctioning him against Punk.

Somebody asked Ed on Twitter what belt he has. His reply:

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Wanna see Ed Bundy make CM Punk his bitch in the octagon

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Odddzy posted:

Arent' the UFC up to some shenanigans when it comes to picking a winner in some hard to call circumstances though? I'm asking this as a legitimate question. I don't know for sure, but I've heard that at times some decisions were quite disgusting and should'e been given to the the loser even after watching video evidence.

This is the funniest thread on the forums right now

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

UFC should do a better job fixing fights if Dana has to periodically go on twitter to bitch about reffing and robberies

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

TheCool69 posted:

Ed O'Neill is by far my favourite human.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
It looks like we know who his opponent is going to be, I don't know a single thing about this dude which is exactly how it should be. Here you go

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

triplexpac posted:

I can't take anyone seriously when they say that CM Punk's first fight wouldn't be on PPV. His first fight is very likely the only one that matters, so it's going where it will make UFC money.

fox is building a series around punk. that's where the money dollars are.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Dangersim posted:

There is no point in getting a can to take a dive, you either do one or the other.

check out the boxing thread, there was a really good article about a guy who fixed a pile of fights

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Keg posted:

This is the funniest thread on the forums right now

one time the pro wrestling mod banned me for making of a guy who kept claiming that the ref, who he claimed was an employee of the ufc, picked a winner at the end of the fight.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TheCool69 posted:

He's so cool

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Al Bundy literally has better credentials than CM Punk, that's dope as all hell

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Al Bundy literally has better credentials than CM Punk, that's dope as all hell

Well he did score four touchdowns in one game, what did Punk ever do

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

david carmichael posted:

one time the pro wrestling mod banned me for making of a guy who kept claiming that the ref, who he claimed was an employee of the ufc, picked a winner at the end of the fight.

When all of PSP got moved temporarily into wrestlehut for a Brock fight, he threatened to ban anyone posting the official UFC stream of the prelims, even though it was the only legal way to watch it for most people outside of North America.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

Well he did score four touchdowns in one game, what did Punk ever do

The Divas division.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
From CM Punk's official website (which probably hasn't been updated in years):

quote:

39. If you get fired from wwe would you go back to roh or any other fed? No. I will sign a fat Pride contract and get paid more money than you’ll ever see in your entire life to get knocked out by Mirko CroCop in under 7 seconds in what Dave Meltzer will hail as the best shoot fight of the year due to my aweome attempt to tell the ref that he pulled my hair.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Daniel Bryan posted:

That's the loving best.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Daniel Bryan posted:

CM Punk is the best in the world and needs to be respected.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

1st AD posted:

When all of PSP got moved temporarily into wrestlehut for a Brock fight, he threatened to ban anyone posting the official UFC stream of the prelims, even though it was the only legal way to watch it for most people outside of North America.

One month last year he probated like a half dozen different people for disagreeing with MassRafTer's opinions about Dave Bautista

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Detroit_Dogg posted:

It looks like we know who his opponent is going to be, I don't know a single thing about this dude which is exactly how it should be. Here you go

I knew exactly what it was and clicked anyways. Excited that the non-MMA fans in this thread will get to see some real wrestling.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I knew exactly what it was and clicked anyways. Excited that the non-MMA fans in this thread will get to see some real wrestling.

It's not real until they're naked and properly greased.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Keg posted:

One month last year he probated like a half dozen different people for disagreeing with MassRafTer's opinions about Dave Bautista

if i remember correctly didn't your wrestling mod just have their sweet 16 birthday party

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
does anyone have a link to that thread in qcs post brockmaraccas.jpg?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Keg posted:

What was the controversial bautista opinion that lead to probations.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Seltzer posted:

What was the controversial bautista opinion that lead to probations.

Belly button tattoos have no place in a wrestling ring

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
More discussion of CM Punk, less whining about five-years-past modding decisions

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Free ain

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

fatherdog posted:

More discussion of CM Punk, less whining about five-years-past modding decisions

back in approximately the year 2000 i was the admin on professional wrestling booking simulator discussion forum. former wrestlehut mod used to write long winded articles about how we, collectively, were the actual hitler because he preferred a different professional wrestling booking simulator. good times, great memories.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

let's go EWR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

let's go EWR

EWR Sucks

• Locked thread