Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

loving ABC is doing the MAXIMUM FEAR recap again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Avshalom posted:

Palestine would never have accepted an olive branch from Ariel Sharon, not with his history, and who can blame them for that? Even if he was genuine in his philosophical shift. And he was, I promise you - he was no liar, he was too self-assured to even try to hide his intentions on the world stage. It wasn't international pressure or political puppeteering that prompted his last-minute change of heart. It was a man of action having the strength and the honesty to admit to himself and everybody else that his actions were wrong. His life's work! Do you have any idea how it would hurt a man like that to confess fault with his life's work? I could never love anybody else like this, but even I have to accept that he wasn't the person to actually bring peace - only to prepare for it. The newborn Israel needed Ariel Sharon. Israel in the twenty-first century doesn't. Even he understood that. It needs a new sort of leader, one that hasn't been seen in a very long time, one that's possibly mythical - someone with the courage to lay down arms once and for all.

How can you make this promise? Did/do you personally know Ariel?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Avshalom posted:

Palestine would never have accepted an olive branch from Ariel Sharon, not with his history, and who can blame them for that? Even if he was genuine in his philosophical shift. And he was, I promise you - he was no liar, he was too self-assured to even try to hide his intentions on the world stage. It wasn't international pressure or political puppeteering that prompted his last-minute change of heart. It was a man of action having the strength and the honesty to admit to himself and everybody else that his actions were wrong. His life's work! Do you have any idea how it would hurt a man like that to confess fault with his life's work? I could never love anybody else like this, but even I have to accept that he wasn't the person to actually bring peace - only to prepare for it. The newborn Israel needed Ariel Sharon. Israel in the twenty-first century doesn't. Even he understood that. It needs a new sort of leader, one that hasn't been seen in a very long time, one that's possibly mythical - someone with the courage to lay down arms once and for all.
Israel needs Jesus

Brayds2006
Aug 21, 2011
I was going to post that "Just Don't Look" song from the Simpsons to try to restore some sanity to the thread, but the only place I found the clip on is a website with stories about a UFO docking with the ISS and a breaking news banner reading "Jihadist Takes Hostages in Australia Cafe".

Spontaneously combust the Internet.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Splode posted:

How can you make this promise? Did/do you personally know Ariel?
YES

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Crazy Ted posted:

Israel needs Jesus

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Tommofork posted:

loving ABC is doing the MAXIMUM FEAR recap again.

Media Watch, please come back soon.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Is it possible for the Coalition to change the ABC into a right wing fear warmongering shithole? Change from within, you might say.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Is that you, Hitler?

Or is it...

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
RIP Auspol Thread.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Brayds2006 posted:

I was going to post that "Just Don't Look" song from the Simpsons to try to restore some sanity to the thread, but the only place I found the clip on is a website with stories about a UFO docking with the ISS and a breaking news banner reading "Jihadist Takes Hostages in Australia Cafe".

Spontaneously combust the Internet.

Please link this

Brayds2006
Aug 21, 2011

willus posted:

Please link this
https://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/54613/just_don_t_look/

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Ariel was nothing like Hitler, you piece of poo poo! Hitler was a murderer! Ariel did it all for his country!

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

But Ariel is dead, how is this possible? Please explain.

plumpy hole lever
Aug 8, 2003

♥ Anime is real ♥
no dont

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

This is saner than the thread is at the moment, you're safe.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Did they bury Ariel or cremate him? If he's buried, think of his decomposing, worm ridden body. If he was cremated, think of the flames consuming his flesh, melting it away.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

But Avshalom, allow me to retort

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Is this jewish raptorfag?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Anidav posted:

Is this jewish raptorfag?

No, this is Hitler.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I throw off my clothes, revealing the innermost sanctum of my body. I am white as alabaster, yet there shimmers in the pink skin of my nipples and testicles a hint of faint opalescence. I twerk majestically. You see my buttocks rise and fall like moving mountains. The sunlight gleams off their delicate sheen of perspiration. Far inside their triplicate folds my clitoris nests, a sleeping beauty awaiting true love's kiss. I extend a welcoming nipple toward you, then another. You smell coconuts and freshly mown grass. My nudity is complete and overwhelming. Let us have sex.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
this is the end times

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

me reading this thread

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

CrazyTolradi posted:

Did they bury Ariel or cremate him? If he's buried, think of his decomposing, worm ridden body. If he was cremated, think of the flames consuming his flesh, melting it away.
Jews don't practice cremation, you insensitive gently caress. He is interred in the soil of his beloved Israel, beside his wife, their bodies gradually becoming one with the earth. It is beautiful and poetic you dickhead.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Even in death Ariel Sharon steals land from Palestinians.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Somehow I feel that Raptorfag would be a relief. That's how bad this day has been.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress me dead, you numb cunts. I draw aside my slutty labia. Within it sleep my virgin breasts. They are not for you.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Shadeoses posted:

Even in death Ariel Sharon steals land from Palestinians.

I wish you could empty quote in DnD

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Bifauxnen posted:

me reading this thread

Me doing the same

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Brayds2006
Aug 21, 2011
SO HOW ABOUT THAT TONY ABBOTT, EH? WHAT A GRUB HE IS, EH? EH?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Splode posted:

But Avshalom, allow me to retort

Leave me out of this.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Avshalom posted:

gently caress me dead, you numb cunts. I draw aside my slutty labia. Within it sleep my virgin breasts. They are not for you.

This raises so many questions!!!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I unsheathe my fat little chode from within its wreath of testes. Now is the time for you to bare your anus - quick, or I will move on to new kingdoms.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
A police officer has been shot at the stand off

No they haven't shut the gently caress up about I/P stuff itt

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my fat tits

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Avshalom posted:

Jews don't practice cremation, you insensitive gently caress. He is interred in the soil of his beloved Israel, beside his wife, their bodies gradually becoming one with the earth. It is beautiful and poetic you dickhead.

Their bodies are rotting and putrefied, as bacteria and worms devour whatever is left. Imagine your beloved walking in through your front door, trailing dirt and decayed flesh behind him, his raspy groaning in your ears.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Asphyxious posted:

Leave me out of this.

I'm the chair in this photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanakin
Mar 26, 2010

The whole point of stats are lost if you keep it a secret. Why Didn't you tell the world eh?
Avshalom. Are you the forum-posting ghost of Ariel?

• Locked thread