Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You're a gem, NomDePlume_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Holy poo poo. A TNA Mecca poster said he wished they'd get rid of the six sided ring for the safety of the wrestlers and this was the response:

quote:

Ninjafitz Timothy Tate • an hour ago

If you care about the wrestlers safety at the next big spot where Davey Richards takes a powerbomb on the barricade or Jeff Hardy Swantons on the steel steps change the channel I want you to not pop. I want you to come on here and bitch about them putting there body on the line. Every flip every move has an element of danger to it. So unless its a straight wrestling match I want you to complain otherwise your hypocritical about their safety.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
That's right, bumping from a clothesline is exactly as dangerous as taking a powerbomb on the barricade.

Wait, what?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Grendels Dad posted:

That's right, bumping from a clothesline is exactly as dangerous as taking a powerbomb on the barricade.

Wait, what?

And an arm drag is exactly as dangerous as being piledrived off of the apron.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Grendels Dad posted:

Wait, what?

Well, it does depend on who's giving the clothesline and who's taking it.

Early in their WWE careers Batista legitimately knocked Randy Orton out twice at two different house shows with clotheslines.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Davros1 posted:

Well, it does depend on who's giving the clothesline and who's taking it.

Early in their WWE careers Batista legitimately knocked Randy Orton out twice at two different house shows with clotheslines.

Wasn't that just Batista's gimmick finisher for awhile?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gender Studies With Noodles

Nom De Plume's Graphic Design 101

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Nom De Plume naming his fictional people Janice and Bob is either terrible or incredible, I don't know which. Did Abyss name any of his weapons Tom?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Blasmeister posted:

Nom De Plume naming his fictional people Janice and Bob is either terrible or incredible, I don't know which. Did Abyss name any of his weapons Tom?

I wish he named on of them Serj.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
He fantasy books real life.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hahaha

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Even if Punk still wanted to wrestle, TNA would not even be second on his list.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Jesus Christ the TNAMecca people are delusional :stare:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Jesus Christ the TNAMecca people are delusional :stare:

I see no evidence to support th...

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm a bit surprised none of you have tried to buy one of these chucklefucks an account here.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I'm a bit surprised none of you have tried to buy one of these chucklefucks an account here.

I'm kind of operating under the assumption that all those people are actual punchsports pagoda posters troll accounts

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Otto von Ruthless posted:

I'm kind of operating under the assumption that all those people are actual punchsports pagoda posters troll accounts

I refuse to believe that NomDePlume isn't a troll.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I'm 50/50 on him being Oatgan

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Me? Troll? Bud I'm not that dedicated. I believe every word I post.

And I'm not nearly clever enough to be nom de plume

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nah this is Oatman for sure:

(I can't find any context for this comment at all)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

quote:

Jeff Jarrett is a brilliant promoter no matter how you swing it. If he had remained 100% in charge, both on and off camera for TNA, they'd be doing much better.

Yes, you had him putting the title on himself... A lot.... But honestly? That made him a better heel authority figure, thus creating better babyface champions when they managed to take the belt from him, and thus creating more interesting storylines when someone else came to take the belt from that person, only to then find a way to get it back to Jarrett.

At one time, TNA was on its way to being legitimate competition to the WWE. They just needed more exposure than what Spike could give them.
I love how Spike never gave them any exposure is like the "It's about the ethics of gamer journalism" to TNA fans

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Imagine someone buying an account for all of them.

I'd have a constant, raging boner for at least a day after witnessing the rage on both sides followed by the quick and inevitable bans.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Imagine someone buying an account for all of them.

I'd have a constant, raging boner for at least a day after witnessing the rage on both sides followed by the quick and inevitable bans.

It would be a goldmine for Lowtax too, since all of these idiots would come back to get the last word in, get banned again, and come back to complain about being banned.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Stupid wrestling fan opinions: tweets, asylums, Meccas and stroke patients.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

There's at least two psp lurkers on there who regularly give updates on how we mock them and tna.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Okay come on, which one of you is this

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
TNA Impact for January is Doing the Sexy Dance with the Butts

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Skinty McEdger posted:

There's at least two psp lurkers on there who regularly give updates on how we mock them and tna.

Holy :lol:. Hi TNAMecca! You guys are high comedy, keep it up!

Require More Fire posted:

TNA Impact for January is Doing the Sexy Dance with the Butts

This made me laugh way harder than it should've.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Ignoring for a second the giant thread talking about how Corey Graves retirement was caused by his disaffection with NXT (and not the multiple concussions) which in turn leads into talk about how NXT isn't really that good, there is this:

re wrestling news sites not covering the new Destination America advert

quote:

Feels like the poor babies are upset that Mama Dixie spanked them like the little bitches they are.
I cant say that I feel bad for them....

edit: Also theres talk of TNA Mecca t-shirts being made.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Skinty McEdger posted:

edit: Also theres talk of TNA Mecca t-shirts being made.

They love TNA so much they're willing to pay for their own shirts instead of supporting the company they're so loyal to.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Too bad "sexy dance with the butts" is too long for a username.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
hey dixie if you're reading this you can have that one for free

i'd charge you otherwise for using my great idea on the internet about sexy dances with the butts

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Maybe I'll sign up and lurk on TNAMecca and see how THEY like it.

Or maybe we should invade them, Main Event Mafia style.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

triplexpac posted:

Maybe I'll sign up and lurk on TNAMecca and see how THEY like it.

Or maybe we should invade them, Main Event Mafia style.

Just what they've always wanted: Legitimacy.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

any tnamecca thoughts on Styles saying he turned TNA down recently?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

epitasis posted:

any tnamecca thoughts on Styles saying he turned TNA down recently?

idk but i'm sure it will be bitter as hell

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

TNA Mecca is currently only talking about which Knockouts they think they have a chance with and boybands.

Oh and NomdePlume is busy saying everything will be okay because Dallas got good ratings on a Friday 34 years ago.

Also:

quote:

Nothing against the white girls (believe me, this Pinoy loves Caucasian ladies just fine), but having more two or more ethnicity join the Knockouts would really bring back the appeal to the brand. Just like how it used to be back in 2009-2010.

No AJ talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Skinty McEdger posted:

Oh and NomdePlume is busy saying everything will be okay because Dallas got good ratings on a Friday 34 years ago.
So he finally outed himself as a Shave Seltzer astroturfer.