Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Healbot posted:

Nah a win for the away team Gladbach (because I am dumb as bricks), but it's cool.

I thought your edit implied just that, I didn't see the original post. It's alright, I changed it.

Smirr posted:

Thanks, now I'm not the only retard moron who got 0 points for that

Owned, sorry.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Well, today's the day, let's see if Augsburg can do the impossible - again :cool:

(They probably won't though)

lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
NICE BORING FOOTBALL

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

hell yes :owned:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
dortmund :laugh:

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
A former Dortmund player scores? I am shocked! Well that's the next loss they are so bad it's funny.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Of course it's Scheiber. Whatever is most embarrassing or painful is bound to happen to Dortmund this season.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
At least they can take solace in the fact that Schalke are v bad, too.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Come on Bayern, you can stop now

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Ouch.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Reset Smith posted:

Of course it's Scheiber.

is it

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

He scheibt the Kugel into the goal, so apparently.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

ephex posted:

dortmund :laugh:

:stare:

They're actually going down aren't they ?

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

jre posted:

:stare:

They're actually going down aren't they ?

Nah, but they won't play in Europe next season which could hurt them a lot in the long term.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Honj Steak posted:

Nah, but they won't play in Europe next season which could hurt them a lot in the long term.

Do you think Klopp will survive ?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

jre posted:

Do you think Klopp will survive ?

depends imo how the cl will go

nope

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Dortmund would be loving retarded to let Klopp go after that run

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

exactly :newlol:

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
This is a dumb guy post, but seriously why is Bayern not trying to sign Bale if Madrid are going to be morons and let him go?

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

We don't like his hair and he looks like a stupid loving monkey.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Because he'd cost upwards of €90m, which only United and City are willing to pay.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Nimmy posted:

This is a dumb guy post, but seriously why is Bayern not trying to sign Bale if Madrid are going to be morons and let him go?

The reason why Bayern are in such a good place right now is because they don't piss away capital on stupid transfers such as this.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Bayern have realised its a lot more effective to just sign their rivals best players every summer

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Jose posted:

Bayern have realised its a lot more effective to just sign their rivals best players every summer

I know you're being cheeky but being the best (and only world class) club in Germany certainly has its perks. There are still a lot of German/Bundesliga players who don't want to play abroad (assuming they're good enough to do so) and Bayern know this and can vacuum them up for cheap since there really is no better option and they are very aware of that.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

lol this matchday was so poo poo that we've got a kicktipp average of mighty 6,4 points

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

System Metternich posted:

lol this matchday was so poo poo that we've got a kicktipp average of mighty 6,4 points

:smugdog:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

System Metternich posted:

yep, back in 1st after missing a week and dropping to 5th. Also Der Club has won two in a row. It's been a good week. :unsmith:

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.

Healbot posted:

Because he'd cost upwards of €90m, which only United and City are willing to pay.

I actually think Bayern would pay a fee like that for the right player; their issue is probably more with the principle of destroying the wage structure, even though it would ultimately pale in cost to that kind of transfer fee.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Nimmy posted:

I actually think Bayern would pay a fee like that for the right player; their issue is probably more with the principle of destroying the wage structure, even though it would ultimately pale in cost to that kind of transfer fee.

Bayern would definitely not pay that much for a transfer. They'd go for other venues, like sign Odegaard.

Healbot fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Dec 16, 2014

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Healbot posted:

Bayern would definitely not pay that much for a transfer. They'd go for other venues, like sign Odegaard.

Any truth to the reports that he will announce for Bayern tommorow? Not really familiar with the accuracy of the media that is reporting it in Germany.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Any truth to the reports that he will announce for Bayern tommorow? Not really familiar with the accuracy of the media that is reporting it in Germany.

Wait, the 15 year old kid from Norway?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

He's currently looking at the Arsenal training facilities, don't think there'll be any announcement tomorrow, but Bayern are looking the likeliest prospect as of now (which is meaningless as long as he has not signed).

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

dex_sda posted:

Wait, the 15 year old kid from Norway?

He's either turned or will turn 16 this week and thus be eligible for a signing.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Healbot posted:

He's currently looking at the Arsenal training facilities, don't think there'll be any announcement tomorrow, but Bayern are looking the likeliest prospect as of now (which is meaningless as long as he has not signed).

https://twitter.com/OrtivorOrt?orig...tw_p=tweetembed

Maybe I am reading that incorrectly, please help.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Healbot posted:

He's either turned or will turn 16 this week and thus be eligible for a signing.

I see. Wonder how much they'll have to pay him by the way.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

You have to take Ortlepp with a grain of salt. He's considered the village idiot of sports journalists in Germany, although he got a coup with Martinez in 2012.

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Healbot posted:

You have to take Ortlepp with a grain of salt. He's considered the village idiot of sports journalists in Germany, although he got a coup with Martinez in 2012.

Okay, thank you for the help. I didn't know if he was a credible source or not.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Healbot posted:

The norwegian media says Ødegaard hasn't made a decision yet and won't make a decision until january.

dex_sda posted:

I see. Wonder how much they'll have to pay him by the way.

In normal circumstances the fee wouldn't be too bad since Strømsgodset is a small club, but if the reports are true Real Madrid, Bayern, Arsenal and Liverpool are all in for him and will most likely drive the price up. He's turning 16 today so he's eligible to sign a professional deal now.

euroboy fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Dec 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Is he really that loving good for his age?

• Locked thread