Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salmiakki

FluffieDuckie posted:

pet island i have a question. what is this?

hairless guinea pig

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Salmiakki posted:

hairless guinea pig

why would you shave a guinea pig? :ohdear:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

poverty goat

i GISed shaved guinea pigs and it turns out they look like tiny hippos

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

FluffieDuckie posted:

why would you have a guinea pig? :ohdear:

ftfy

guinea pigs are terrible pets

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i dont want much for christmas, only this

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

emmie posted:

Here in BYOB we think that torturing animals is wrong, and hosed up,.

i am a monster

i slow motion punch my cat, causing him to purr and rub his chops on my fist in agony

when i bring home new food, i tell him the bag contains gravel, and the cans contain fruit cocktail.

i verbally abuse my cat, calling him, "stinkybritches", "fuzzbutt", or, "capt. foot foot"

i break down his self-esteem, by petting him after he's cleaned himself, to make him think he missed a spot

i am a monster

landy.

Hugh Malone posted:

i am a monster

i slow motion punch my cat, causing him to purr and rub his chops on my fist in agony

when i bring home new food, i tell him the bag contains gravel, and the cans contain fruit cocktail.

i verbally abuse my cat, calling him, "stinkybritches", "fuzzbutt", or, "capt. foot foot"

i break down his self-esteem, by petting him after he's cleaned himself, to make him think he missed a spot

i am a monster

get out of byob you lovely person

FluffieDuckie

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i dont want much for christmas, only this

easily my favorite christmas song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k69yBIWjLIs

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bull Runner posted:

get out of byob you lovely person

:D

woah yer new av is small, but its good

alnilam

cross-fertilizuing with pet island

alnilam posted:

this is my doggy lyra, i raised her from a pup up here in PA, and now she is 11 and lives with my parents in FL
she is ostensibly a pure golden retriever, she was part of an accidental litter from a friend of a friend so we got her for free with money for shots + donation to ASPCA
i think she is old-school golden, back when they looked more red and irish setter-y??
she still has almost all the spunk she had when she was a puppy, she is really good and great and still every bit as wacky with slightly less energy but still a remarkable amount of energy for a doggy her age

yes i named her after the golden compass, but i did not tell my family when we got her bc I was afraid they'd think it was too nerdy, and they were all "ooh that's a pretty name, I like it!" heh nice going alnilam :twisted:

what do you think, of my doggy

ty manifisto

alnilam

thatbastardken posted:

hey byob what goin on in this thread

what is on doggy's neck, is it a geocache?

ty manifisto

treasure bear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30sn8JclAAM

Salmiakki

FluffieDuckie posted:

why would you shave a guinea pig? :ohdear:

theyre not shaved, theyre born that way. the breed is called skinny pig

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Salmiakki posted:

theyre not shaved, theyre born that way. the breed is called skinny pig

:stonkhat:

saboten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCAv6-bpDY&t=222s

thank u bacalou

Supercondescending

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I think it's nice to have a place like the yob to just kick back in sometimes because it can be hard posting about pets at full speed all the time. Thanks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I box my cat, by which I mean I don't physically put her in a box but I throw punches at her and she counters. I'm trying to train her so she could do road work with me

I think keeping your pets physically active is important

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ulvir

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i GISed shaved guinea pigs and it turns out they look like tiny hippos

the second worst cats

tao of lmao

If I may, I request each PI poster make a thread here. The beauty of byob is all threads are welcome here more or less. Spread your wings and post!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i dont have any pets

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but if i did iwouldnt be punching it unlike certain posters

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
my dog bit me once. it was pretty bad but i we're still buds and i forgave him the next day

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

here are my birds hanging out with one of my cats

BERGfu

dogs are cute

ZeroCount

this is a dog

she is old and wise (about dog things)

these next two were taken a few months ago back when it was winter and she needed to wear a coat

when her fur grows out she looks really fat and her whole colouration changes

alnilam

Puppy dog

joke_explainer

I like it. I posted over there a bit... nice subforum. Pets are cool, lots of people have 'em. Some funny posters over there, too. I feel like every time we do forum exchange programs both sides end up enriched!

dogcrash truther

nice woman

dogcrash truther
dont mind me, just going to post a picture here of my pet...with a woman. could be anybody really, maybe my neighbor, my coworker or :siren: m,y girlfriend :siren:

alnilam

maybe it's the doggy posting picture of his pet woman

ty manifisto

ZeroCount

dogcrash truther posted:

dont mind me, just going to post a picture here of my pet...with a woman. could be anybody really, maybe my neighbor, my coworker or :siren: m,y girlfriend :siren:

oh lol whoops that wasnt intended, it was just the only pic I had with the full coat on my phone. that is actually my sister in law

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

pet island i have a question. what is this?

horrible, is what it is

its the 2014 version of getting a lump of coal in your stocking

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

this is not my pet tapir but it is a tapir

ty manifisto

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

baby tapirs are cute

LITERALLY A BIRD

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

it was really nice chatting with you all last night and i hope you continue to enliven our island!! it is a small island with few significant exports but we call it home.

~*BIRD BIRD CREW*~

thatbastardken

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

alnilam posted:

what is on doggy's neck, is it a geocache?

it is a perimeter collar attached to an invisible fence. When doggy goes too close to the actual fence (which she does not regard as a boundary) it makes a beeping noise and she remembers that she isn't allowed to go and eat passing children.

The mystery box animal is a wombat.

----------------

alnilam

lmao holy poo poo

ty manifisto

Fluffy Bunnies

I keep guinea pigs so that one day I may allow my dogs to consume their children. :) It is okay because that is nature's way.

----------------

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I keep guinea pigs so that one day I may allow my dogs to consume their children. :) It is okay because that is nature's way.

im starting to think you might not be a fluffy bunny at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

in peru they keep guinea pigs around and eat them all the time :shrug:

ty manifisto

• Locked thread