Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
loving christ :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick3r
Apr 22, 2011
rip wave 40 easy mode with 2 mesa limbo and nova. nullifiers.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
T2MD drops the Vasto Barrel
Nova Systems in ODS Rotation C

Kyte fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 16, 2014

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Brainbread posted:

On the plus side, their bubbles also respond to damage. So that means your sniper rifle will not longer be completely ineffectual. Also means the Synoid Gammacor will wreck them even more.

I suppose that's fine. I couldn't use anything EXCEPT my Soma as a primary, even when I was trying to stealth rescue missions, just because I would need the whatever rounds to get through the drat thing.

Of course, now that I'll be getting a Soma Prime, I suppose it's still a nice change for people who run around with Opticors and poo poo.

flick3r posted:

rip wave 40 easy mode with 2 mesa limbo and nova. nullifiers.

Yeah, oh no, the Nova and/or Limbo are gonna have to knock down nullifier bubbles so the Mesas can kill them instead of just hitting one button.

SwissArmyDruid fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Dec 16, 2014

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Khorne posted:

Saryn has no speed problem if you copter, I'd rather run chlora for -duration.

Edit: Especially now that you can cast her ult while in the air! Greatest buff to saryn ever for non-endgame content.
I copter with everyone all the time, that's meaningless to say. A slow frame will feel like a slow frame. I'd surmise even less people have the Arcane Chlora helm than Hemlock, but I'd still rather go with the latter and I play Saryn constantly.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Nova Prime...

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010

Brainbread posted:

If you mean that Roar increases Iron Skin, it actually doesn't! Roar increases all damage, not actual power strength! :eng101: If thats not what you meant ignore me.

Already answered more in depth thanks to Denzine's tests, but yeah, I just meant buffing power strength buffs both Roar and Iron Skin, not that Roar buffs Iron Skin.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
And meanwhile, in console-land, Alad V just started invading everything ever. I suppose I need to find boss taxis pronto so I can unlock the rest of the planets; I'd rather not keep missing out on things because I can't get to them.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh no, my ~lore~

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?
Nova Prime
Blueprint T1 Sabotage
Helmet T4 Sabotage
Systems OD Survival (C)
Chassis T3 Survival (C)

Soma Prime
Blueprint T2 Defense (A)
Barrel T4 Interception (C)
Stock T3 Exterminate
Receiver T2 Survival (C)

Vasto Prime
Blueprint T4 Survival (C)
Barrel T2 Mobile Defense
Receiver T1 Defense (C)

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Dec 17, 2014

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Corrupted Nullifiers? gently caress that poo poo.

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

The mountains have always been here, and in them, the bears.
Nullifiers are not that bad as long as you are prepared to deal with them mentally. Being surprised by them sucks. Should be even easier now that you don't need a rapid fire gun to handle them.

I actually like them because they keep things a bit more interesting. No falling asleep with them coming after you.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

The Sandman posted:

And meanwhile, in console-land, Alad V just started invading everything ever. I suppose I need to find boss taxis pronto so I can unlock the rest of the planets; I'd rather not keep missing out on things because I can't get to them.

Now they'll just spawn at literally the furthest possible point, and you'll have to find someone to taxi you across the planet as well!

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

MooCowlian posted:

Now they'll just spawn at literally the furthest possible point, and you'll have to find someone to taxi you across the planet as well!

I'll raze that bridge when I come to it.

Also, there usually seem to be at least one or two squads fighting their way across a planet when an alert hits. Except on Phobos. gently caress Phobos.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
loling at all of us that did the T3 key farming expecting new poo poo to drop from them.

But look at that, I have 77 T2 survival keys. WHAT NOW, DE, HUH?!

This is totally the best time to have money and avoid all that void farming.

Cainer
May 8, 2008
Really wish they had used more T4s we could get from vendors. I have like 2 T3 exterms but 40 T4 exterms! Also, two sabotage drops and I don't think I have ever even see a sabotage key before. They have a specific drop point or are they just crazy rare?

EroticBlacksmith
May 13, 2010
Heads up anyone hoping to game void sabotage, they've removed prime loot from the 3rd cache.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
all prime warframes look like gilded dog poo poo

same with weapons

bling bling guido warframe coming through

please de release gold chain necklaces

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

Cainer posted:

Really wish they had used more T4s we could get from vendors. I have like 2 T3 exterms but 40 T4 exterms! Also, two sabotage drops and I don't think I have ever even see a sabotage key before. They have a specific drop point or are they just crazy rare?

T1-3 Sabotage drops from excavation missions (Which makes them slightly better for key farming than T1survival), T4 from interceptions.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
For selling purposes, is it better to have the whole set for new things or sell them as you get them?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

hooah posted:

For selling purposes, is it better to have the whole set for new things or sell them as you get them?

Right now prices are inflated as gently caress and you can get lots of plat from just one piece.

Later down the road it's better to sell sets.

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe

EroticBlacksmith posted:

Much better is high strength and duration. Roar is really, really good. A maxed stretch gives you plenty of range on your stomp, even when using narrow minded. 2 second cc with a long animation, or 30 seconds of 100+% extra damage for you and anyone remotely nearby.

P.S. This also buffs iron skin more, and makes your charge hilariously far reaching.

Edit: http://goo.gl/vAZh3C is the build I use atm. Energy is cheap enough you can roar nonstop and still stomp occasionally. This is viable in t4 survival up to 40 minutes with pubbies.

Second Edit: you could probably play around more with transient fortitude, or raising blind rage higher. I just got lazy and stopped playing with it since this was so easy to work with.

Edit: NVM, I'm dumb, and this build now makes sense. Thanks, it's a good build.

Thronde fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Dec 17, 2014

Cainer
May 8, 2008

Thranguy posted:

T1-3 Sabotage drops from excavation missions (Which makes them slightly better for key farming than T1survival), T4 from interceptions.

Thank you, time to start farming some excavations then.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

please de release gold chain necklaces

I would be all over that

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Nap Ghost

Cainer posted:

All this Mesa love is really making me consider throwing down plat for it, but drat all I need is the helm! But the keys are so stupidly annoying to get and I have SO MANY CHASSIS and SYSTEMS! Wish we could actually trade non prime parts.
BTW dude, you're literally the only other person I've seen that had the problem I had with tons of systems and chassis but no helmet. I had 4 chassis and 4 systems before I got my helmet I think.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So Nova Prime just came out today on Xbone, me and some clanmates just happen to do a T1 Sabotage and get it as a reward as well as it getting it out of the 3rd Orokin Cache (which is apparently a gaurenteed drop if you get all 3) soon after that though the Wiki updated and instead of "WTB NOVA PRIME BP" it was "WTB T1 Sabotage KEYS"

We had just used the last Sab key between the 4 of us :(

Cainer
May 8, 2008

necrobobsledder posted:

BTW dude, you're literally the only other person I've seen that had the problem I had with tons of systems and chassis but no helmet. I had 4 chassis and 4 systems before I got my helmet I think.

Least I am not the only one I guess, can only hope it drops soon but man is it ever painful getting the markers to build the keys together. In other news, I also hope they add something useful to syndicate invasions cause holy poo poo, I get invaded by them almost every single mission.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Having leveled the Mesa once now (and almost twice for forma), I can see why people love this for T4D.
I can also see why Peacemaker is definitely getting a change in some form soon. The way it is now is almost ridiculous.
It's good without teamwork just with the appropriate efficiency mods, but it gets ludicrous with a limbo and some infusions - it completely trivializes (mobile) defense missions.

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Dec 17, 2014

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Nap Ghost
First T1 Sabotage ever

Nova Prime Blueprint

:smug:

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Withe the new Prime Access and my usual lack of any kind common sense, I now have a great deal of Platinum and nothing to spend it on, having got most everything in the game you can get with plat. So in the spirit of the season, I will be gifting things from the store to people in the clan who post in the thread!

Leave your in-game name in a post and your mastery rank. If you are under Mastery 6, pick three things in the store and I'll get them for you! Limit one Warframe, and I'll throw in some slots and a potato of your choice too.

Anyone over Mastery 6 can pick one thing, and I'll throw some slots and potato too.

I'm going to put a limit on the number of warframes I'll buy, cause they're hella expensive and I'd like to see this plat go a distance. Lowbies get priority.

Merry Christmas, make sure to give'em hell out there. :tfrxmas:

edit: Sorry to anyone on PS4 or Xbone, but I can't send anything your guys way as I'm on PC! :(

double edit: I've been struggling to find any way to gift slots to others, I think I would have to give you guys the plat directly for it for you guys to buy them with. Pain in the rear end to do, enough so that I'd probably just deal in potatoes unless you folks happen to be on when I get on at the same time.

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Dec 17, 2014

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
I'm tlarn in-game and Mastery 14 so you can wait on me, but I would appreciate just a gift basket of potatoes, specifically catalysts, and weapon slots. Those are the only things I really want and need, the rest are easily craftable or I need to hit the towers for their parts. :shobon:

Thronde
Aug 4, 2012

Fun Shoe
Thronde (Mastery 5) in game, and I would love a Vauban. Or a butt-ton of potatoes/forma/NEURODES (Seriously, I've been so tempted to spend 5 bucks to get just neurodes.)

Edit: Yeah I try to avoid buying mats with plat, but the ODA grind gets tedious. Except I learned tonight how amazing the Nova is for slowing the boss and making it trivial.

Also, Thanks Santa-frame, as others have said, that is the coolest thing. I'm already immensely grateful to many a Warframe goon for their hookups. The list must grow!

Thronde fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Dec 17, 2014

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

SaffronKit posted:

Leave your in-game name in a post and your mastery rank. If you are under Mastery 6, pick three things in the store and I'll get them for you! Limit one Warframe, and I'll throw in some slots and a potato of your choice too.

Note that the correct answer for Warframe here is going to Mesa, Hydroid or Vauban. I'd pick Mesa personally. ;)

I don't need anything in game, but I totally appreciate the offer!

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Cainer posted:

Least I am not the only one I guess, can only hope it drops soon but man is it ever painful getting the markers to build the keys together. In other news, I also hope they add something useful to syndicate invasions cause holy poo poo, I get invaded by them almost every single mission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjBLuTwT6mM

Panzerkin3D
Dec 13, 2011

Thronde posted:

Thronde (Mastery 5) in game, and I would love a Vauban. Or a butt-ton of potatoes/forma/NEURODES (Seriously, I've been so tempted to spend 5 bucks to get just neurodes.)

Avoid spending the points on crafting mats (with the possible exception of Oxium, but I'd still recommend against that personally at this point). We (the Clan folk) can take you on ODA' for awhile to get your Neurodes (and ocells). ;-)

Cainer
May 8, 2008

drat I love that movie, might have to go hunt it down. Ok just finished running 20 something T3 Exterminates and nothing. Time for a sanity break.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
SaffronKit, I could really use a catalyst or few. Mastery rank 13, name's spartanhooah.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Well. Looks like I am done trying to do group stuff today. I've disconnected in the Extraction zone twice now during Survival missions.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm rank 10 with SSNeoman as my in-game name. I could use more slots and potatoes if you can spare 'em. :)

I'm with tlarn though, help out the newbies before me if they post. I'm at the point where anything I need to build has to be farmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

SaffronKit posted:

Withe the new Prime Access and my usual lack of any kind common sense, I now have a great deal of Platinum and nothing to spend it on, having got most everything in the game you can get with plat. So in the spirit of the season, I will be gifting things from the store to people in the clan who post in the thread!

Anyone over Mastery 6 can pick one thing, and I'll throw some slots and potato too.

I'm going to put a limit on the number of warframes I'll buy, cause they're hella expensive and I'd like to see this plat go a distance. Lowbies get priority.

Merry Christmas, make sure to give'em hell out there. :tfrxmas:

I'm NeoCrimson in game, and Mastery 11. I'd love a Mesa, but weapon slots are cool too if lowbies need frames more.