Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

SaffronKit posted:

Withe the new Prime Access and my usual lack of any kind common sense, I now have a great deal of Platinum and nothing to spend it on, having got most everything in the game you can get with plat. So in the spirit of the season, I will be gifting things from the store to people in the clan who post in the thread!

Leave your in-game name in a post and your mastery rank. If you are under Mastery 6, pick three things in the store and I'll get them for you! Limit one Warframe, and I'll throw in some slots and a potato of your choice too.

Anyone over Mastery 6 can pick one thing, and I'll throw some slots and potato too.

I'm going to put a limit on the number of warframes I'll buy, cause they're hella expensive and I'd like to see this plat go a distance. Lowbies get priority.

Merry Christmas, make sure to give'em hell out there. :tfrxmas:

edit: Sorry to anyone on PS4 or Xbone, but I can't send anything your guys way as I'm on PC! :(

double edit: I've been struggling to find any way to gift slots to others, I think I would have to give you guys the plat directly for it for you guys to buy them with. Pain in the rear end to do, enough so that I'd probably just deal in potatoes unless you folks happen to be on when I get on at the same time.

You are an awesome, awesome person.

My in game is CronoSMagnum and I'm rank 7. If you can swing it, I'd like a Mesa but if that's a bit much, I'll instead ask for the Tenno color palette.

Shame about the Slots being a problem. They're what I actually need.

Anyways, Thank you no matter what!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I'm coming back to this game after over a year of not playing it, and even then I only played for like a month without really doing much of anything. I remember practically nothing about this game. I have Vauban and Mag for frames, with a Braton, Lato Vandal, and Cronus for weapons.

My Vauban is level 9 and all my weapons are about 20, and I really have no idea what to do. Most of the areas in Mercury and Earth are open for me, but I can't make heads or tails of what the symbols for quests mean, or what to start trying.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope

SaffronKit posted:

Withe the new Prime Access and my usual lack of any kind common sense, I now have a great deal of Platinum and nothing to spend it on, having got most everything in the game you can get with plat. So in the spirit of the season, I will be gifting things from the store to people in the clan who post in the thread!

Leave your in-game name in a post and your mastery rank. If you are under Mastery 6, pick three things in the store and I'll get them for you! Limit one Warframe, and I'll throw in some slots and a potato of your choice too.

Anyone over Mastery 6 can pick one thing, and I'll throw some slots and potato too.

I'm going to put a limit on the number of warframes I'll buy, cause they're hella expensive and I'd like to see this plat go a distance. Lowbies get priority.

edit: Sorry to anyone on PS4 or Xbone, but I can't send anything your guys way as I'm on PC! :(

double edit: I've been struggling to find any way to gift slots to others, I think I would have to give you guys the plat directly for it for you guys to buy them with. Pain in the rear end to do, enough so that I'd probably just deal in potatoes unless you folks happen to be on when I get on at the same time.

I am terrible with money and will do the same thing. Merry Spacemas. I've also got PMs, so SaffronKit, if you wouldn't mind shooting me a list of who you got what, that'd be cool.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Morglon in game, almost 6, could use a Catalyst and maybe a Forma.

Morglon fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Dec 17, 2014

ImNotBritish
Nov 15, 2013

Crashing the queen's finest since 1941
I would like my Warframe to be as 'Merican as possible and compensate for something. What load-out would you recommend?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
I kinda wonder if you can gift inventory slots.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Filthy J4G

Azran posted:

I kinda wonder if you can gift inventory slots.
Doubt it

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010

Shalhavet posted:

I am terrible with money and will do the same thing. Merry Spacemas. I've also got PMs, so SaffronKit, if you wouldn't mind shooting me a list of who you got what, that'd be cool.

I'm JJ842 ingame (MR 15) and I lust for the Twilight color palette. If you wanna hold off on the more expensive stuff and help out newbies first please do that though, I'm good otherwise :)

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I'm already rank 10, so I don't really want anything, but :drat: goons, you're terrible with money in the best way possible :D

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Shalhavet posted:

Watlok in-game, MR14, surprise me with a credit or resource booster (either kind, the one that effects drop rate supposedly effects the whole party so would benefit others). Depending on what you pick I guess I will farm really hard for a day or two to maximize it. You can pick 3 day in the final step I think to make it 40p instead of 80p, 80p is for the 7 day.

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

I'm Enamberclad in game, think I'm around Mastery Rank 6? I haven't really paid attention to it. I'd like a Mesa or a Hydroid if you're giving out frames, but if that's too much to ask a Marelock or a Lecta would be grand. I think it's cool as hell that you're doing this, and if I wasn't space poor I'd try to pay it forward. Thanks!

Thanks Shalhavet!

Baby Babbeh fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Dec 17, 2014

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope
Covered:
Baby Babbeh
Khorne
Cascade Failure
Morglon

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Brainbread posted:

(Not in the guild, pretty much running a solo guild of non-goon friends though!

Also <3

Join the alliance so you can run towers with goons.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Tenno santa confirmed as way cooler than real santa. Real santa just dressed up as my dad and gave me chocolate coins, whereas tenno santa filled my stocking with a brand new shooty robot suit and some potatoes. Thanks dude!

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

SaffronKit posted:

If you're still willing to gift out frames, I'd love a Vauban so that I don't have to worry about camping that drat helmet alert. I'm ihatepants (Mastery Rank 6).

Thanks Shalhavet!

ihatepants fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Dec 17, 2014

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

SaffronKit posted:

I'm Wolpertinger in game, rank 11, and I desperately need all of the potatoes, ever, but would be happy with even one or two potatoes of either sort. I can never buy my own because I give away all my prime parts/rare mods to other goons :v:.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Tenno Santa rules. I'm Mastery 14 and I'd like a Dual Decurion and some blue potatoes for Christmas! I'm Pierson in-game and I'll try to pay it forward with a bunch of tower runs for lowbies when I get on later.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Cainer posted:

Anyone on hand know the way to make my Mirage into the disco ball slayer of Cerberus?

Also, why hasn't DE added a way to kick people yet? I have met so many terrible terrible puggers that just go AFK or run off to some forgotten corner at the start of Cerberus. I usually just leave after the first wave I notice them but drat, there are just so many of them today.

And another thing! SaffronKit! You are a really cool guy.

This is the build that's been posted in the thread. I use pretty much the same thing, but I prefer Flow instead of Natural Talent because I like having a large pool of energy with which I can rely on. Don't ever have to worry about running out of energy for Prism except for when you're first loading the map, especially if you keep lapping around the map to collect energy spheres and/or have a Synoid Gammacor.

Sins Of Our Talent posted:

There were requests for my Mirage build for farming Cerberus, so here goes:

70m lasers that easily cover the whole area as long as you send it towards the center, easily gets me 8k per 4 round run. Go grind up that rep.

E: You can jump back into the group you were in if the game crashes on you, even if the objective's completed . It's amazing.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope

ihatepants posted:

If you're still willing to gift out frames, I'd love a Vauban so that I don't have to worry about camping that drat helmet alert. I'm ihatepants (Mastery Rank 6).
Done.

Wolpertinger posted:

I'm Wolpertinger in game, rank 11, and I desperately need all of the potatoes, ever, but would be happy with even one or two potatoes of either sort. I can never buy my own because I give away all my prime parts/rare mods to other goons :v:.
Yep.

Pierson posted:

Tenno Santa rules. I'm Mastery 14 and I'd like a Dual Decurion and some blue potatoes for Christmas! I'm Pierson in-game and I'll try to pay it forward with a bunch of tower runs for lowbies when I get on later.
Decurions sent.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Shalhavet posted:

Done.

Yep.

Decurions sent.

Thank you so much! You and SaffronKit are amazing.

Phinneus Periwinkle
Jan 17, 2010
I just started playing last night so I think I'm rank 0?

My in game name is Cheeseboigah and I'd be mighty grateful if you'd buy me Venka so I can be Wolverine in space!

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I'm mastery 18 and I don't need anything. Happy holidays goons!

If anyone have spare Hikou Prime pouches I'l trade anything for it though.

NISSAN COMBINATION
Dec 7, 2013
Dear Tenno Santa,

My name is ChiPsiUp, and I am Mastery Rank 6.

I've been a very good boy this year. For Christmas, all I want is a big, powerful, massive OPTICOR laser cannon.

I will leave out milk and cookies for you under the tree. Thank you!

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
I'm Xanadore (mastery rank 9) in game and all I really need is blue potatoes. Thanks for giving to the newbies :)

Also as I get boltor prime BP sets via farming, I'll be giving them away to goons. I just gave one set away to the (only) person who responded to my request for bad jokes in clan chat. Congrats dude.

Shalhavet
Dec 10, 2010

This post is terrible
Doctor Rope

Phinneus Periwinkle posted:

I just started playing last night so I think I'm rank 0?

My in game name is Cheeseboigah and I'd be mighty grateful if you'd buy me Venka so I can be Wolverine in space!
Alas, you are XP locked from using it, and Tenno Santa asked me to tell you that the elves refuse to put it on the sleigh.

NISSAN COMBINATION posted:

Dear Tenno Santa,

My name is ChiPsiUp, and I am Mastery Rank 6.

I've been a very good boy this year. For Christmas, all I want is a big, powerful, massive OPTICOR laser cannon.

I will leave out milk and cookies for you under the tree. Thank you!
Tenno Santa asks that you refrain from shooting down his sleigh with it.

Melchior posted:

I'm Xanadore (mastery rank 9) in game and all I really need is blue potatoes. Thanks for giving to the newbies :)

Also as I get boltor prime BP sets via farming, I'll be giving them away to goons. I just gave one set away to the (only) person who responded to my request for bad jokes in clan chat. Congrats dude.
Tenno Santa threw a few in the mail.

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.

Sandweed posted:

I'm mastery 18 and I don't need anything. Happy holidays goons!

If anyone have spare Hikou Prime pouches I'l trade anything for it though.

Well you're in luck. Just ask me when I'm on, same name as here.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
I'm Amrypooins in game and I'm new and only rank 0 and running a Mag frame with that bow thing. I'd be pleased to accept anything you want to gift me that would be useful.
A war frame I guess? Sorry it's vague as in still feeling around and a bit confused although enjoying myself

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3

Serotonin posted:

I'm Amrypooins in game and I'm new and only rank 0 and running a Mag frame with that bow thing. I'd be pleased to accept anything you want to gift me that would be useful.
A war frame I guess? Sorry it's vague as in still feeling around and a bit confused although enjoying myself

Once you hit rank 2 hit me up and I'll shower you with rare mods and prime pieces.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Surprised nobody else on the PS4 side was there yesterday, but I suppose it might pick up later.

Spent most of the day leveling some of the stuff from the new Prime Access (Soma Prime is a glorious engine of destruction) while alternating between grinding through mutalist bounties and trying to progress through the map. Finally got through a bit more of Phobos; I think I've only got two nodes left between me and the boss node now.

Mesa farming, I think, will have to wait, unless I can find taxis for it.

Also, question: Dragon Nikana or Bo Prime for endgame melee?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Are gifted boosters immediately activated? If that is not the case, once you finish with the new guys I am -Azran- in game (MR15) and I would love a credit booster.

Battered Cankles
May 7, 2008

We're engaged!

SaffronKit posted:

Thanks for this!

Ingame Inkitatus (Mastery 9)

I'd be happy with Nekros, Mesa, Vauban or Trinity.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

SaffronKit posted:

In game name is Sprecherscrow, Mastery Rank 17, and if you have any plat left over after helping everyone else I would like a Syandana, any of them. I haven't been able to convince myself to spend plat on cosmetics yet, but I think they're really cool looking.

The Sandman posted:

Both. What you're going to be fighting determines what damage types you'll need to focus on. The Dragon Nikana will be better against infested, Bo Prime better against robots. Both are viable for high level void stuff.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Hi Tenno Santa, you're a really cool dude for doing this.

I'm Cthulwhat in game, rank 11. If you have any extra plat left I really like surprises so anything you'd like to gift to me I would gratefully accept as I have no real preference!

Goon generosity never ceases to amaze me.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Dear Tenno Santa,

I'm waffleface ingame, rank 9. If you've got plat left still, I'd love either any Liset decoration or some Dendra/Edo shoulders. Thanks again for doing this!

Fishstick fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Dec 17, 2014

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
Dear Tenno Santa,

You are a god among men. I am MrPantsSA rank 4 in game. I couldn't actually think of anything I need to put in my wish list unless there is something to help get credits faster.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Mesa is probably the coolest warframe ever and I have no regrets that I bought her with my prime dollars. I hope whoever designed her is making the next warframe, cause the last 6 or so male warframes have been totally poo poo.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

FirstPersonShitter posted:

Mesa is probably the coolest warframe ever and I have no regrets that I bought her with my prime dollars. I hope whoever designed her is making the next warframe, cause the last 6 or so male warframes have been totally poo poo.

Even Vauban? :v:

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

The Sandman posted:

Surprised nobody else on the PS4 side was there yesterday, but I suppose it might pick up later.

Spent most of the day leveling some of the stuff from the new Prime Access (Soma Prime is a glorious engine of destruction) while alternating between grinding through mutalist bounties and trying to progress through the map. Finally got through a bit more of Phobos; I think I've only got two nodes left between me and the boss node now.

Mesa farming, I think, will have to wait, unless I can find taxis for it.

Well, for me at least upgrading involves riding herd over the thing for the better part of an evening (because for some reason the launcher can detect problems but can't restart itself. And also for some reason its download is orders of magnitude less stable than the similar software FFXIV used for updating itself.) So I didn't get it running until very late in the night indeed. I suspect that's a fairly common state of affairs for people without superfast internet.

Also, endgame melee for me is generally "strap something different on your back for mastery gain while using real weapons to kill things." If you're reversing that and passively levelling a primary, either of those is good but Bo Prime is better for mobility enhancement.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The Sandman posted:

I personally recommend the Dragon Nikana. It's fast, its strikes don't consume much stamina, it's a space ninja Hanzo and you can dye the blade red to pretend you're Jetstream Sam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*

Melchior posted:

Once you hit rank 2 hit me up and I'll shower you with rare mods and prime pieces.

Awesome, thanks a lot