Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

This is one of my favorite gifs ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

This is one of my favorite gifs ever.

It reminded me of this :3:

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010
It reminds me of the gif where some girl licks Randy Orton's pecs and he just walks away from her disgusted.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Bard Maddox posted:

Erick Rowan is still the coolest

he looked great in that match. i wish we couldve seen him and harper as a babyface tag team.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-7zMsu4jXA

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

This makes the second time I've gone 'holy poo poo Rowan can do that?!' Here's hoping the trend continues.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ShootaBoy posted:

This makes the second time I've gone 'holy poo poo Rowan can do that?!' Here's hoping the trend continues.

I had earlier thought Rowan could do some cool big guy poo poo, but I was basing that on nothing but my general infallibility. Good for him tho.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
It's weird how the sentiment for Rowan has gone from "he's been wrestling for 10 years and still can't do poo poo without looking dangerous and awkward so just cut him loose" to "he's cool and I want to see him more". I really think the booking holds back talent more than any of us can possibly imagine.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

sticklefifer posted:

It's weird how the sentiment for Rowan has gone from "he's been wrestling for 10 years and still can't do poo poo without looking dangerous and awkward so just cut him loose" to "he's cool and I want to see him more". I really think the booking holds back talent more than any of us can possibly imagine.

I'm still convinced that his dangerous and awkward looking moves are all still 100% him doing them on purpose because it suits the character. Much like Dean's sloppy looking offense.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

I've watched this like five times and I still don't entirely understand it.

Twisted Eye
Jan 6, 2011
were they going for a double hair-pulling-throw or something and she just got way too much air? It actually looks pretty cool in the slow-mo, like some kind of weird application of 'The move got stronger because I added a flip!' property of wrestling

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

saltylopez posted:

It reminds me of the gif where some girl licks Randy Orton's pecs and he just walks away from her disgusted.

There's also the one where the girl feeling up Reigns is doing so ironically and fake-swoons into her buddy's arms.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I've watched this like five times and I still don't entirely understand it.

That's why I giffed it, I was hoping somebody could explain what the hell was going on!

I did the kip-up because I thought it was really cool though :shobon:

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

This got an audible holy poo poo out of me when I watched NXT yesterday. NXT continues to be awesome.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Sick burn from actual child, Seth Rollins.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Germ Incubator posted:

Sick burn from actual child, Seth Rollins.

We were just discussing that in the Raw thread too.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I love mark briscoe.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

How's that allowed and the package piledriver isn't?

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Call Me Charlie posted:

How's that allowed and the package piledriver isn't?

Because Neville has two free arms to guide his fall to the ground and to press up with to protect his head. That move is much more cooperative than any piledriver.

No way a move like that makes a Raw or Smackdown, if not a PPV.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

That move is just VINTAGE ORTON! but from one rope higher.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

I just had to

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

TheJoker138 posted:

That move is just VINTAGE ORTON! but from one rope higher.

I'm pretty sure Orton has done the top rope version on a PPV

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

lmao they debuted this on superstars

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

call me when they finally adopt the best kings of wrestling spot

oatgan fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Dec 20, 2014

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Hace posted:

sick

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
this moment on NXT

kinda felt like a little botch (mainly the way his foot slips), but I guess Neville is real good at adjusting in the air.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hace posted:

It's not like they'll ever pick up a win on Raw or Smackdown! so of course they have to debut it on Superstars.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

MrBling posted:

this moment on NXT

kinda felt like a little botch (mainly the way his foot slips), but I guess Neville is real good at adjusting in the air.
looks planned to me. it's like neville uses the ropes to roll out of the fall. looks cool as gently caress too.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Yeah, makes it look like Owens just barely saved himself AND like he killed Neville to do it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Is Daniel Bryan responsible for the resurgence of the Mountain-Man Beard in wrestling?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I think Mark had the look first

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Sigma posted:

Because Neville has two free arms to guide his fall to the ground and to press up with to protect his head. That move is much more cooperative than any piledriver.

No way a move like that makes a Raw or Smackdown, if not a PPV.

No way its ever done on anyone bigger than RVD either.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

Is Daniel Bryan responsible for the resurgence of the Mountain-Man Beard in wrestling?

i like to think a lot of the younger guys are huge mike knox fans.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Nah. They're big fans of Charlie Brown From Outta Town.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Some belated NXT gifs

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008
Is this how pushes are decided? Because that girl wouldn't have wanted to run her hand along Cesaro's forearm? :ohdear:

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
There must be something very wrong with that lady if she didn't want to grab that sculpted arm :(

Something I spotted and cringed at back on R Evolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Chortles posted:

Is this how pushes are decided? Because that girl wouldn't have wanted to run her hand along Cesaro's forearm? :ohdear:

I think the boyfriend only notices it halfway through the stroke, but he know's he don't compare to the Reigns ... BELEE DAT!