Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
A number of challenges this season seem to allow for outside factors (such as wind) moreso than usual. I don't think I particularly care for that. Sucks to know that you can do well and then get hosed because the wind changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Baylor didn't bother to bring Jaclyn any rice.

What a bitch.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
They'd replace the idol since Jon got voted out with it, right? It seems weird that they didn't even show Jaclyn searching if there was a chance it could be found

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Robnoxious posted:

Baylor didn't bother to bring Jaclyn any rice.

What a bitch.

It made me like Baylor a little more. :allears:

And man, this challenge is going to take an age.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

xbilkis posted:

They'd replace the idol since Jon got voted out with it, right? It seems weird that they didn't even show Jaclyn searching if there was a chance it could be found

Not necessarily.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
ELAPSED TIME: 16 HOURS

EDIT: I am so on team Keith right now.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Are you allowed to try catapulting the ball into the goal?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Pretty lovely challenge design, guys!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

poo poo, Keith could take a nap and still win this challenge.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

BEASTMODE KEITH! :wooper:

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
[Keith has done 2 balls and 99% of the third while nobody else has finished one] ALRIGHT CUE THE DRAMATIC MUSIC AND CLOSE UPS BOYS LETS MAKE THIS SUSPENSEFUL

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

What's with the dramatic music and the closeups to establish tension, Survivor? Nobody else was even remotely close to catching him. poo poo, they were still on the starting blocks!

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Yeah Keith rocked that one. Cool as a cucumber y'all

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013

xbilkis posted:

Pretty sure idols are only replaced when they are played at tribal. If someone is voted out with an idol, it completely leaves the game and isn't replaced.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

This kid's challenge was awesome because it broke Missy's foot. :toot:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Stupid kid should have invented another challenge where the goal is to avoid drowning in the ocean.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

:lol: the challenge this kid made is the one that destroy's Missy's ankle.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Missy gonna punch a sick kid.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

As if the show was going to reject a cancer kids' wish.

NETWORK TIME KILLER!

Capt. Supermarket
Sep 30, 2007
Haha the challenge this kid pitched was the one that broke Missy's ankle?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This dying kid made a better challenge than the actual staff, way to go

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Hahahaha, ok this kid makes up for all the other lovely kids they've had on this segment.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ghostpilot posted:

A number of challenges this season seem to allow for outside factors (such as wind) moreso than usual. I don't think I particularly care for that. Sucks to know that you can do well and then get hosed because the wind changed.

Every season where they have to balance something is at the mercy of mother nature for changing the outcome. It's kind of what makes the challenges special, sometimes it doesn't matter how strong you are at standing on a pole, some wind, rain, or a fly will get you off balance.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Also why is every loving commercial break taken up by cancer kids and hungry kids? Like gently caress you CBS.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Also why is every loving commercial break taken up by cancer kids and hungry kids? Like gently caress you CBS.
You heartless bastard!

You should believe that the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way...

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm just flustered how much more flashy the American commercials are compared to here in Sweden.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Have the hungry kids eat the cancer kids. Problem solved.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Have the hungry kids eat the cancer kids. Problem solved.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Me and my mom are ROCK solid, so we definitely have a majority....but uh, play your idol for my mom just in case :)

Like, that kind of insane request could get Baylor/Missy voted out for no reason. Natalie should be loving spooked by that

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, all caught up.

drat, I forgot Jon lost the flint. What a Magoo.

I used to like Jaclyn. That was quite the pathetic meltdown. "I thought everyone loved us!"

That challenge sucked, or at least the advantage was too massive. I'm fine with an advantage as long as its surpassable. But being given hours of practice in a game that's all about practice? Lame.

Ahh well, seya Jaclyn. Someone loves ya in Jury.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Jaclyn may be a spoiled child but daaaamn she might be the hottest looking Survivor ever.

Too bad her attitude is ugly.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"Me and my Mom are totally not going to vote for you. You're gonna use your idol, right? Play it for my Mom!"

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Anyone think Jaclyn found an idol ?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

xbilkis posted:

Me and my mom are ROCK solid, so we definitely have a majority....but uh, play your idol for my mom just in case :)

We're a solid 3 so we need an idol played because uhhhhhhhh

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Binary Logic posted:

She read the clue and knew it was the same clue that Jon and Jeremy got.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Binary Logic posted:

I really want to believe that the show is bold enough to do that and hide it from us until the votes are cast, but someone else said idols aren't replanted when someone is voted out with them, so I dunno.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Okay Jax has no idol. Is Missy going home? There's no advantage to Natalie in keeping her in the game.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Am I dumb, or is the obvious play to get Baylor out? Her mom is out of the game, so drag her to the end.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
If there were any justice at all, Muffin would be going home, but since there isn't...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Am I dumb, or is the obvious play to get Baylor out? Her mom is out of the game, so drag her to the end.
Most of the jury hates Baylor, she can't win against anyone, so good goat to have at the end.

• Locked thread