Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, she was in the middle a lot of the time and made a lot of important decisions, including voting out Josh, which turned the game, and then when she was alone she survived, winning an immunity challenge. I'm not saying this to defend her, she really said this stuff. Natalie obviously owns regardless though, and Jaclyn isn't that good.

Yeah, my brain just kinda shut off when it got to her complaining about her hosed up guts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah, she was in the middle a lot of the time and made a lot of important decisions, including voting out Josh, which turned the game, and then when she was alone she survived, winning an immunity challenge. I'm not saying this to defend her, she really said this stuff. Natalie obviously owns regardless though, and Jaclyn isn't that good.

Except whenever anybody asked what those decisions were, the only one she could mention was voting out Josh.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Boxman posted:

This is both true but it may actually be doing more harm than good.
There was just no point to it except to make TV. He knows Missy ain't winning. Berating her and calling her a wicked stepmother is just kicking someone when they're down. Especially in front of her daughter. He successfully made me feel bad for mom and daughter.

I mean, I don't disagree. But you don't have to say that poo poo. It's not like Missy was terrorizing people.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

STAC Goat posted:

It's not like Missy was terrorizing people.

The viewers this season.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

It's not like Missy was terrorizing people.
No, because you see she ate all of the loving rice!

EVIL!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alec's mouth was closed!

How many bugs you think Alec swallowed this season?

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

There was just no point to it except to make TV. He knows Missy ain't winning. Berating her and calling her a wicked stepmother is just kicking someone when they're down. Especially in front of her daughter. He successfully made me feel bad for mom and daughter.

I mean, I don't disagree. But you don't have to say that poo poo. It's not like Missy was terrorizing people.

Exactly - it's just mean and unnecessary. I didn't care for Missy as a player but attacking her as a person for 15 minutes is a bad look. Jeremy did it right - give props to the best player and move on

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Come on, Adventure Jeff!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Come on, Adventure Jeff!

Not gonna happen...

Saveron_01
Dec 27, 2004
awww no Adventure Jeff....

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

No Adventure Jeff. :(

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
Subway Jeff was awesome.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

You idiots lost the game because you took a third girl to the finals instead of a boy!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wow. Missy cleans up good. I thought she was Jax for a second.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Holy Christ... Jaclyn used to be hot...

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Wow, the audience cheered huge for Reed!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Missy looks like 20 years younger with all the make up.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Nat bought diamonds already!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Holy crap, I didn't even recognize Missy.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Praise Jeebus!

And yay, I won $175 bucks. It's no million...

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Here comes the clean sweep.

So Reed's vote was thrown for second place.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SEASON SALVAGED!

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?
This is my alecface not surprised look.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I really want to know why Reed voted for Jaclyn, but not enough to watch the Reunion special.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Obviously.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Wait, why would Jon & Jaclyn still being together be a question, Jeff? :confused:

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

STAC Goat posted:

Wow. Missy cleans up good. I thought she was Jax for a second.

Hahahahaha gently caress you

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Boxman posted:

I really want to know why Reed voted for Jaclyn, but not enough to watch the Reunion special.

He knew Natalie was going to win and didn't want Missy to get $100k for second place - only explanation that makes sense and fits in with how bitter he is

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Go back and tell the first page of this thread that everyone is psyched that a twinnie won

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Boxman posted:

I assume he'll have a really bitchy speech explaining why.

Maybe he just typecast Jaclyn as the princess of his fairytale.

Unmerciful posted:

He knew Natalie was going to win and didn't want Missy to get $100k for second place - only explanation that makes sense and fits in with how bitter he is

Ok, that could make some sense.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Boxman posted:

Yeah, I rarely stick around for those. The thread's more fun (and less cringe-worthy).

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Ghostpilot posted:

Wait, why would Jon & Jaclyn still being together be a question, Jeff? :confused:

Well gently caress, now you gotta watch the reunion show.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Boxman posted:

So she would be second over missy. If you tie you both get 2nd place money.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Survivor 30: Redemption Island
:getin:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

xbilkis posted:

Go back and tell the first page of this thread that everyone is psyched that a twinnie won

Speaking of, where's Poque?

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well gently caress, now you gotta watch the reunion show.

Nnnnnope! My concern for those two barely lasted the length of that sentence.

Joose Caboose
Apr 17, 2013
When's the last time a final vote wasn't obvious who was winning? Sophie?

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

This season turned me on one half of the TWINNIES but overall, this season was bottom dwelling poo poo. Not Nicaragua or One World poo poo but within 4 points away from either.

This was not a top shelf cast even remotely.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jaclyn looked better on the island.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

This was a bad cast but I think it was a generally entertaining game. The dummies kept you guessing and Natalie bailed us out by taking control of the game at the end there.

It wasn't a GOOD season but I don't think it was a bottom tier season.

Like, the flip side is kind of that I'm rewatching Panama on Amazon. That's a great cast with the nutbags and huge characters of Casaya but it was a super boring Pagonging game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Hypothetical Keith wins!

• Locked thread