Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

pre-bramble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Have you ever flown Laugh-Danza Airlines?

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I'm looking forward to the Coen Brothers' new movie about satellite radio, A Sirius Man.

JustTheWorst
Sep 14, 2008

Filled with delicious shrimp!
There's a little buzz.

What is this, Toy Story?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

my wi-fi

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
It's pretty crazy to think the best joke of all time was made on the Comedy Bang Bang podcast

It was actually on Mike Detective, and it was "I was like a guy who swallowed a hammer — too late"

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

xbilkis posted:

It's pretty crazy to think the best joke of all time was made on the Comedy Bang Bang podcast

It was actually on Mike Detective, and it was "I was like a guy who swallowed a hammer — too late"

Oh true. Mike Detective is loving fantastic for this stuff. So sad that they're never going to make a season 2 :(

Speaking of horses, if the person they shot was her sister, Tawny's emotional state would soon be like how a rapper references how a horse walks — DISTRAUGHT.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Lauren L.'s bart simpson elf who wants to be spanked to death by the tsa was a good character.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Lauren L.'s bart simpson elf who wants to be spanked to death by the tsa was a good character.

Ho Ho?

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Nabisco! ya dead

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Blech!

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

Oh poo poo, completely forgot about internet Borat.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

I guess it's too much to hope that we could get Ho Ho and Mookie Blaiklock's Micheal Jackson on the same show.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Eel hovercraft posted:

Oh poo poo, completely forgot about internet Borat.

"Euuuugh, my wife"
"Carson Borat. My favorite character."

theJustin
Aug 12, 2005
Am I the only one who wants a Lil' Gary and Ho Ho episode? I might be.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

theJustin posted:

Am I the only one who wants a Lil' Gary and Ho Ho episode? I might be.
Recorded by Victor and Tiny

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I wish pimsy the elf was on the episode

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

LesterGroans posted:

Herbie: Portrait of a Serial Killer is the best joke, actually.

This is absolutely the correct answer.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Can we just agree that the best joke is Paul Blart : Mall Blart?

Second place is "Is it the n word?"

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
My fav one off joke of the year was when scott asked the 14 year old niece if she shaved her pussy on the Halloween special. The combination of how embarrassed she got and how ashamed of himself scott became made me laugh.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
United Flight 93.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

He should have named him "men's assholes"...

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

My fav one off joke of the year was when scott asked the 14 year old niece if she shaved her pussy on the Halloween special. The combination of how embarrassed she got and how ashamed of himself scott became made me laugh.

That ep also had "Patrick Swayze is a cool ghost with a groovy dick" which ranks among the greatest sentences ever uttered in the history of humanity.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
Nicole Kidman and her family were all ghosts

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I love that it takes Scott and Paul half an hour to get to the first clip. I don't like that little buttonpuss and victors podcast are only 15 and 14, because it makes me wonder what's going to be in the top 10.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Victor's podcast was robbed.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

look it up scotty look it up

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Besson posted:

Everyone vote for Time Bobby VIII the funniest thing on earth

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Very disappointed Calvins Twins is so low, that's probably my favorite of the year.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Stillwater was funny and all, but I voted for the episode EXCLUSIVELY for the "smoking sections" joke from Foam Corner. :colbert:

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Besson posted:

Seriously. I can't beleeb it.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
I get real mad every year about these votes.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I don't get why. I also don't understand how you can keep all the episodes of the year in your head anyway; maybe the next ones are funny and deserve it?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I'm sure all 9 pft appearances that he begged people to vote for on twitter were SUPER funny and not him yelling the same poo poo he always does haha.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

I'm sure all 9 pft appearances that he begged people to vote for on twitter were SUPER funny and not him yelling the same poo poo he always does haha.

lol yeah

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
for Best New Character of the Year i vote for Lenny Wiseman, a guy no one has heard of who is doing a paul F Tompkins impression

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
Yeah, PFT gets weirdly competitive about meaningless stuff and he's a notorious ballot box stuffer. Let's not pretend he isn't hilarious and a genuinely good guy though, jesus christ.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
PFT is nice and funny but of all the stuff he does i find him the least funny on CBB, which is weird because most CBB fans find him to be the best part of the show. i think he gets into a rhythm where no matter what character hes doing he falls into the exact same dynamic with Scott where hes just being sarcastic PFT guy with a different voice. But yes he is funny

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

And hell, he's a genuinely good guy as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

And hell, he's a genuinely good guy as well.

I cant speak to that, personally Keven