Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I miss the badgame map threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I might relaunch my ethopian jew game

Semien owns as long as you get the ironman-friendly mod that removes the facepaint from african portraits

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DICKHEAD posted:

My iron my game as tribal Poland corrupted for some reason and stopped being Iron Man so i'm gonna do yet another Duchess Matilda game.

Matilda FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DICKHEAD posted:

This is the new poo poo

What the hell... No...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Irish Tribal is fun as poo poo. Ireland in general is always fun, especially if you want to do retarded religion/culture starts as a gimmick. Hellenic Latin Ireland will live forever, or at least until Scotland and England get allied and step on you.

Cathar Ireland is a beastly jam.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I miss the badgame map threads.

They're almost totally dead

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DICKHEAD posted:

*steeples fingers and grins evilly*

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

DICKHEAD posted:

From badgame:

what's the current world conquest record after rajas dropped

e: also charlemagne would probably make it harder

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

king-y like-y

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DICKHEAD posted:

king-y like-y

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

DICKHEAD posted:

sorry.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Wormskull posted:

Cathar Ireland is a beastly jam.
Always has been. :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

From badgame:

still lollin

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"Mongol Buddhist Rurikid Sayyid Saoshyant"
/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

/

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

/

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

/

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

/

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's an event that gives you a new holding at half price... :eyepop:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Larry Parrish posted:

There's an event that gives you a new holding at half price... :eyepop:

how? i just converted from tribal poland and i need to get towns/bishoprics built

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

how? i just converted from tribal poland and i need to get towns/bishoprics built

Rulership focus. If you're lucky then it's better than half price. I got 100 gold extra at the end when it was built.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

from looking at the files it appears to only be castles though, is that correct

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

from looking at the files it appears to only be castles though, is that correct

I got castle but I didn't look at the files to check. The text I got is definitely for castles. Maybe focusing on business or something lets you found a city? Or a bishopric for theology?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

i really dont see anything from a quick search of the files, it seems to build only castles. which would make it kinda bad since itd drive up the prices on the cities

god you never know how much you need cities till you don't have them

has anyone in here done a tribal game all the way through to the end (or at least 1200 or so0?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

i really dont see anything from a quick search of the files, it seems to build only castles. which would make it kinda bad since itd drive up the prices on the cities

has anyone in here done a tribal game all the way through to the end (or at least 1200 or so0?

I did a Old Gods one recently so I might get into that after like one more expack comes out. I like coming back to Map Games every few packs.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

lol. You can't get in trouble with the religious head for studying Heliocentrism in the scholarship focus if you're a Zunist

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's a nice touch actually. Way of Life in general owns.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

Castles are way better than cities, especially in your capital duchy.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I'm definitely gonna get way of life. It sounds ownage.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

lol. You can't get in trouble with the religious head for studying Heliocentrism in the scholarship focus if you're a Zunist

Win

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

DICKHEAD posted:

From badgame:

last forty years should be plenty of time to pickup augustus

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Castles are way better than cities, especially in your capital duchy.

pretty much. there's lots of ways to get more money but troops that can't be used against you in a revolt are pretty important now that retinues are less brokenly overpowered.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Average Bear posted:

I'm definitely gonna get way of life. It sounds ownage.

Even if you only ever use one focus, it still adds a bunch of global events. It's cool.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I need to play around with the focuses more I think. I was thinking business would only be good for republics compared to rulership but I guess the bonus to city relations is almost enough to cancel out wrong government type for republic vassals?

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Oh so I had a great amazing king take office and he had huge martial so I thought I'd make him focus war. Then he screwed the chancellor's wife, chancellor found out and became a rival, and I thought now I'll finally try out a duel. Well the dude accepts despite his tiny martial ability and then during the duel event I guess my guy trips and falls and drops his sword in like a hilarious slapstick scene and then the chancellor insanely and brutally executes him at the tender age of 17.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DICKHEAD posted:

Oh so I had a great amazing king take office and he had huge martial so I thought I'd make him focus war. Then he screwed the chancellor's wife, chancellor found out and became a rival, and I thought now I'll finally try out a duel. Well the dude accepts despite his tiny martial ability and then during the duel event I guess my guy trips and falls and drops his sword in like a hilarious slapstick scene and then the chancellor insanely and brutally executes him at the tender age of 17.

Lol imagine if an airhorn went off while he stabbed himself.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DICKHEAD posted:

nigga rolled a nat 1

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

| can't decide if the games thread is worse when they are trying to one up each other with cuck jokes or when they are complaining about the paradox forums.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

| can't decide if the games thread is worse when they are trying to one up each other with cuck jokes or when they are complaining about the paradox forums.

lmfao

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
every day that passes without an update to sync the Elder Kings mod with Charlemagne is a day wasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm with you on cucking, but I don't see the harm in good natured funmaking at the expense of sperging Paradoxians.