Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Does Aigis have no feet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

HGH posted:

Does Aigis have no feet?

She has hooves

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Aigis' hooves are cute, imo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

HGH posted:

Does Aigis have no feet?
Are you only noticing this now?

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've kind of wondered how they got those shoes to stay when aigis starts going to school with you. You'd think they'd just fall off.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Endorph posted:

Are you only noticing this now?

I honestly never bothered looking or thought about it.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

cmykjester posted:

I've kind of wondered how they got those shoes to stay when aigis starts going to school with you. You'd think they'd just fall off.

If her arm cannons are replaceable, then her feet should be too. I would guess that they would need to change out her legs for things like an aquatic shadow or any other terrain. She even says she can remove any part of her body in PQ.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Dehry posted:

She even says she can remove any part of her body in PQ.

hot

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Cutest Jack Frost I've seen in a while, nice

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
Jack Frost best Waifu.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

cmykjester posted:

her hoofies can extend and separate into two pieces

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
jack frost is canon waifu

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I disagree.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
You usually do

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I was reading an MLP OC group, and some were frustrated that no one draws their OCs. I also suffer lack of OC art drawn by others, so I am going to make an attempt at fixing this.

I will take two trades. I will draw anything PONY related, and ONLY PONY related. Depending on what you want, you MUST make an equal effort. Example:

You want your OC in a forest, you want a background. You must draw my OC with a background.
You want two OCs together. You must draw two of my OCs.

I will also be choosing trades for those who can draw at least on an average level. I'm not looking for Dali here, but I do want someone who will actually put effort forth, and not give me a lazy piece of trash.

I am in college so this process may take a while. You are free to ask me for updates, but do not harass me, that's all I ask.

My OCs are:
Pearly Gates Pony by hollowzero Pearly Gates (male alicorn)
Day 14 - Draw an Exotic Pony by hollowzero Topaz Twirl (female quagga, an extinct species)
Nightmint Asleep by hollowzero Nightmint (female Windy Wing, kind of like a G1 version of Breezies)
Day 30 - Quintessentially Idle by hollowzero Fluttersmoke (male pegasus) Finale (genderless earth)
Dendrite Pony by hollowzeroDendrite (male earth)
OC - Bristlecone pony by hollowzeroBristlecone (male unicorn. pic is so old it's not funny so don't follow it to a T, but his horn is deformed and he's fuzzy/fluffy, exiled because of the deformed horn)

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

lol

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The Hammurabi of ponies fuckin' each other in the butt (if YOU are interested in them loving in the forest, you MUST provide a forest background.)

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 20, 2014

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

What the gently caress happened to this thread?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Now that I have a japanese PSN account, I checked up on Persona 2 and the free dlc is indeed still up, so that's cool. Except the game is super expensive, like 60+ bucks, because japan prices are hosed up.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

i asked people to post their bad opinions and it never recovered

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

My girlfriend (or "waifu", pick one) is pretty fun, yes.

Not sure what that has to do with my other waifu's delightfully chiseled abs though.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

ImpAtom posted:

This is what anime really is, you fuckers. Welcome.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
impatom is right, please stop ruining the sanctity of waifu chat with these pony pics.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
To get this thread back on track, i think we've all forgotten about Maya. She's really cool too, i like her.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

True, but she lacks buns of steel.

Now Baofu, on the other hand...

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Tallgeese posted:

True, but she lacks buns of steel.

Now Baofu, on the other hand...

heartboobs > buns of steel

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

This is what anime really is, you fuckers. Welcome.
I am a a shadow, the true self *holds up My Little Pony plushies*

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Excels posted:

heartboobs > buns of steel

I don't see why we can't have both.

Baofu looks thin enough to fit in that outfit.

And if not him, then Katsuya definitely could.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I decided that I am going to attempt SMT:Nocturne over Christmas break and I'm not enitrely sure how to build my main character? Is it better to focus on magic or physical? Basically where should I put my points?

Also any other general advice would be good.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I seem to recall physical skills being better than magic for the Demi-Fiend.

Don't fuse the Pixie you are given at the beginning, it has a purpose later in the game.

Argent Cinereus
Feb 25, 2013
The pixie you first get, don't use it as a sacrifice in fusion. If you fuse it, whichever demon was fused with the pixie somewhere down the line will be the first one on the list. Just don't use that one as a sacrifice and you're good.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Accuracy buffs/debuffs are the king.

Always remember that you can get a game over from a single lucky expel or death attack vs. your character, and there are enemies that use them even in early game towns. Save at every opportunity.

You won't be able to easily buy MP restoration items for the entire first half of the plot. Save them for bosses and learn when to stop exploration and go back for healing.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

cmykjester posted:

I decided that I am going to attempt SMT:Nocturne over Christmas break and I'm not enitrely sure how to build my main character? Is it better to focus on magic or physical? Basically where should I put my points?

Also any other general advice would be good.

If you're going for the True Demon ending, which has the most content, you'll want to be good at physical attacks. There are some spells, like Tornado and Magma Axis, which are very helpful to learn, but since Nocturne doesn't have a magic equivalent of Power Charge they aren't too great for damage. War Cry, Taunt and Fog Breath are very good skills to have though. And never overwrite Charge when you get it.

Also invest in MP restoration as soon as possible. Daisoujou with Makatora can take care of some of your problems in that regard, but skills like Chakra Walk are still useful.

Also Deadly Fury and the "laser"-type phys skills are the best.

Always evolve demons when possible, be careful when you fuse Fiends since you don't have enough Deathstones to redo them at will, and get Dante. And if you can't get all the skills you want on a demon, but they have an empty slot, get that skill on a Mitama and fuse it to your demon. You may still have to shuffle/reset fusion to get the desired result, so be patient. Save before big fusions just in case.

Gamma Nerd fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Dec 20, 2014

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I thought Magma Axis counted as physical fire, so a physical DF wanted it?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

Now that I have a japanese PSN account, I checked up on Persona 2 and the free dlc is indeed still up, so that's cool. Except the game is super expensive, like 60+ bucks, because japan prices are hosed up.

6,000 JPY=50 USD

Yeah, games (and most items) are expensive in their domestic market. I don't remember why exactly but I created a JPN PSN account too. Probably for a demo. Do they have any free PS3/Vita themes available? Can I buy the DR2 theme for my vita?

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Tallgeese posted:

I thought Magma Axis counted as physical fire, so a physical DF wanted it?

Damage is based on magic it just costs HP instead of MP. The only strength based non-physical attacks are Freikugal and Surt's regular attack.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Freikugal being an Almighty physical attack, it's really good.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Is there a forseeable future which will let me play Nocturne on the go? I was hoping I could play it on my ps4 or vita but doesn't look like it.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

unless it gets a vita port or something no, and that's not very likely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

The Ninth Layer posted:

Is there a forseeable future which will let me play Nocturne on the go? I was hoping I could play it on my ps4 or vita but doesn't look like it.

Nope.

I'm still waiting on my HD remake here already for a few PS2 games.