Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

1st AD posted:

Also his opponent is gonna be a fat featherweight.

BJ Penn is retired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

when CM Punk, 0-0, fights Joe Shark Fights, 0-2, it's a safe assumption that the odds will favor the turd with the six figure training camp over the dude who works 50 hours a week loading UPS trucks.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
CM Punk decides to finally drink a beer after winning UFC gold and recoils like a little kid who grabbed his dad's can and took a sip

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

Keg posted:

Lets all be normal and use wrestling insider terms to describe other things, because no blue eye would have heat with them gimmicks brother

wrestling terms such a mark, no-sell, gimmick, and pop are part of my daily vernacular thank you very much :crossarms:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

freud mayweather posted:

when CM Punk, 0-0, fights Joe Shark Fights, 0-2, it's a safe assumption that the odds will favor the turd with the six figure training camp over the dude who works 50 hours a week loading UPS trucks.

please don't make fun of Neil Seery

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
A mark is not a wrestling term.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Is gimmick a wrestling term now because I think that word has been around for a while

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Jason Funk posted:

wrestling terms such a mark, no-sell, gimmick, and pop are part of my daily vernacular thank you very much :crossarms:

congrats on your horrible life

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

maffew buildings posted:

His dad was a drunk cut him some slack

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
What's the wrestling term for getting your rear end kicked by Jerry the Radio Shack manager?

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Jason Funk posted:

When did you accept your perpetual virginity

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Can we all agree that the truly worst thing about Punk signing is the uptick in MMA journalism?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

vainman posted:

What's the wrestling term for getting your rear end kicked by Jerry the Radio Shack manager?

jobbing.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Evil_Penguin_v2 posted:

Can we all agree that the truly worst thing about Punk signing is the uptick in MMA journalism?

it's either that or this thread

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
It's gonna be the posting in the GDT

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

maffew buildings posted:

Dangersim posted:

When did you accept your perpetual virginity

*tips tapout brand fedora* you have outclassed me, new balance and cargo short wearing sirs. allow me to buy your next linkin park or skrillex albums for you

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Seltzer posted:

It's gonna be the posting in the GDT

I think we already had spillover when people were angry the JDS fight wasn't a split.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

vainman posted:

"Punk's in the doghouse again"

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Dangersim posted:

I think we already had spillover when people were angry the JDS fight wasn't a split.

Was anybody actually mad at that, I think most people were just surprised that the judges had their poo poo together and everybody picked the clear winner in a close fight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jason Funk posted:

*tips tapout brand fedora* you have outclassed me, new balance and cargo short wearing sirs. allow me to buy your next linkin park or skrillex albums for you

brutal

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Tap out fedora LMFAO

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A lot of first time MMA watcher wrestling fans are gonna be really shocked when this fight happens not because he is going to get pounded into paste but because they're going to see a fight that has an actual resolution for once

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

Tap out fedora LMFAO

lol

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Skip My Posts posted:

Tap out fedora LMFAO

Whoa, its a real thing
http://fighterxfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/tapout-balboa-hat.jpg

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Holy poo poo an extra 150 posts in the CM Punk thread! There must have been some big announcement.

Goons posted:

:goonsay:

Never change, PSP.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

Mr. Carlisle posted:

A lot of first time MMA watcher wrestling fans are gonna be really shocked when this fight happens not because he is going to get pounded into paste but because they're going to see a fight that has an actual resolution for once

cm punk by split decision

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Jason Funk posted:

no way whatsoever. he's the complete underdog. he's rocky balboa, whoever he's fighting is apollo creed. the odds will be stacked against him, both in betting figures and in the octagon. he will have to overcome these odds, and when he does, i will be rich off a $10 (9.99) bet

Jason Funk posted:

you think rocky is cool but fedoras aren't? that tapout fedora posted is even called "balboa hat" in the file name. Sounds to me like you dont know what the heck you're talking about, buster

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

"How are things at work son, your father and I know you've been working hard, have you found out about that floor lead promotion?"
"Ugh I got jobbed again, creative had Jerry go over."
"You mean your manager".
"I've worked my rear end off getting over with the crowd.."
"Customers"
"And been there years and they put Jerry over because creative likes his look..."
"He went to college"
"So I decided to grab the brass ring and cut a heel promo on the crowd then they future endeavored me because they don't like workers getting over on their own"
"So son what you're saying is you aren't moving out this decade"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Jason Funk posted:

I sincerely appreciate this more money for No-Xplode for me

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Jason Funk posted:

Yo Adrian, check out this fuckin Jabroni.
           \
             \
               \
                 \

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Jason Funk posted:

This guy is super tone deaf & legit probably not cool enough for the room. Messed up thing to say but that's where we are .

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

maffew buildings posted:

"How are things at work son, your father and I know you've been working hard, have you found out about that floor lead promotion?"
"You mean your manager".
"Customers"
"And been there years and they put Jerry over because creative likes his look..."
"He went to college"
"So I decided to grab the brass ring and cut a heel promo on the crowd then they future endeavored me because they don't like workers getting over on their own"

Lol

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

What do cargo shorts have to do with mma and what's wrong with new balances

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

maffew buildings posted:

"You mean your manager".
"Customers"
"He went to college"

What a mark.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dangersim posted:

What do cargo shorts have to do with mma and what's wrong with new balances

John Cena sometimes wears them and he's THE WORST.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I have a bad back and new balances help my posture. Hasn't helped the orange glow but what are you going to do?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Wait he's wearing the fedora and the butthurt mma guys wear cargo shorts and new balance shoes? Powerful own for sure.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

cm punk by split decision

Hopefully it ends in a DQ

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

origami posted:

I have a bad back and new balances help my posture. Hasn't helped the orange glow but what are you going to do?

Not wear Affliction t-shirts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Do any mma fighters have enough willpower to transition into a wwf career?

• Locked thread