Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

Do any mma fighters have enough willpower to transition into a wwf career?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/11/1/7141639/former-ufc-fighter-matt-riddle-thinks-pro-wrestling-might-be-his-shot

Matt Riddle's willpower is smoking a lot of weed and training professional wrestling so that he doesn't beat up his family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

origami posted:

I have a bad back and new balances help my posture. Hasn't helped the orange glow but what are you going to do?

Just don't skip leg day and stay away from sluts

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Jiro posted:

Not wear Affliction t-shirts?

It matches my fedora though..

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

Do any mma fighters have enough willpower to transition into a wwf career?

yes

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

origami posted:

It matches my fedora though..

:stare: I have yet to see any tribal banded, glitter fedoras.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

masato tatanka posted:

you think rocky is cool but fedoras aren't? that tapout fedora posted is even called "balboa hat" in the file name. Sounds to me like you dont know what the heck you're talking about, buster
That's a trilby, not a fedora. As a general rule if a hat looks like something a lovely 90's ska band would wear, it's a trilby.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Ogantai posted:

That's a trilby, not a fedora

just die

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW
Has there been any fighters turned fake fighters since the handful from when UFC wasn't sissy slapfights?

I mean you had Shamrock, Severn, etc, who crossed over from the UFC back when it was actually entertaining and guys were full on stomping eachother in the adams apple and whatnot before White made it a beta male shadow of it's former self, but has anyone jumped over since?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
In a few years UFC fighter Cm punk ,who is too scared to drink a beer, will be losing a fight or two and will probably become a pro wrestler or as you rudely put it a fake fighter

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jason Funk posted:

Has there been any fighters turned fake fighters since the handful from when UFC wasn't sissy slapfights?

I mean you had Shamrock, Severn, etc, who crossed over from the UFC back when it was actually entertaining and guys were full on stomping eachother in the adams apple and whatnot before White made it a beta male shadow of it's former self, but has anyone jumped over since?

King Mo's Viacom contract was a dual contract with Bellator and TNA. I don't think he worked a televised match, but he was training and appeared on iMPACT.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Jason Funk posted:

I mean you had Shamrock, Severn, etc, who crossed over from the UFC back when it was actually entertaining

MOD CHALLENGE: Watch Severn/Shamrock 2 and make your next post in this thread a minute-by-minute review.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

fatherdog posted:

MOD CHALLENGE: Watch Severn/Shamrock 2 and make your next post in this thread a minute-by-minute review.

This thread just turned into gold.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Fozzy The Bear posted:

This thread just turned into gold.

Fatherdog sentenced a man to death by suicide

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

fatherdog posted:

i'm excited

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

fatherdog posted:

yesssssss

Euthyphro
Mar 14, 2004

Soy un águila de verdad.

fatherdog posted:

Saw Hulkamatt's tweet, and this is even better than I could have hoped.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

fatherdog posted:

:munch:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Looks like he's successfully completed the challenge.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

fatherdog posted:

<3

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Looks like he's successfully completed the challenge.

where

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bazinga

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
lmbo

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i had the joke explained to me and i am dumb for not getting it despite having seen that fight

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

fatherdog posted:

0:00 - 17:32 yawn

17:32 lol

17:32 - 24:00 lma-yawn

24:00-30:00 *price is right failure horn*

let's get it on, indeed, big guy

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Jason Funk posted:

0:00 - 17:32 yawn

17:32 lol

17:32 - 24:00 lma-yawn

24:00-30:00 *price is right failure horn*

let's get it on, indeed, big guy

minute by minute buddy, i want a play by play

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

Yuriy posted:

minute by minute buddy, i want a play by play

and I don't want PTSD from this mockery that was the decline of pure mixed martial arts

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Jason Funk posted:

and I don't want PTSD from this mockery that was the decline of pure mixed martial arts

don't half rear end stuff man, do it right

also at least when cm punk loses he will be unable to use the ol' JDS "my wife is ugly" excuse

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Jason Funk posted:

I don't think you understand what minute-by-minute means.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Jason Funk posted:

I have PTSD from this stupid thread. The least you can do is put a little effort into a minute by minute account.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

bro you have multiple goons calling you out on your lack of effort

do you know how low youve sunk

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jason Funk posted:

You are bad and you should feel bad.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm gonna laugh when they roll out the match as some weird ammy rule set and Punk just trounces the dude.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds like he's accepting the ban

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I'm watching CB Dolloway vs some guy but if I don't drink myself to sleep before then I'll do the minute by minute thing

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm watching CB Dolloway vs some guy but if I don't drink myself to sleep before then I'll do the minute by minute thing

Welp you have plenty of time now.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Hurry up and chugg the bottle. I promise it's for your health.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Viper_3000 posted:

Hurry up and chugg the bottle. I promise it's for your health.

Take a shot every minute of the fight where nothing happens, post entire time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Alright alright alright, I'm booting her up thanks to the fight pass. I'm pretty drunk but still really coherent. DC drink prices make it hard to be blackout drunk before like 3 or a house party. Anyway this takes place in Detroit's convention center but they didn't know how the gently caress to sanction it so it's got hilarious rules like "OH NO CLOSED FISTS" or some poo poo, idk it might have just been to the face. I'm drinking and the announcers aren't helping. Also if anyone wants to know what I've been drinking it's been a lot of Stone and Flying Dog

• Locked thread