Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Can they see me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

quote:

Nattie @NatbyNature · 52m 52 minutes ago

I promised @kiddwwe I would never show anyone this school photo of his. I lied. 🐾🐈

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Grounds for divorce, imo

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

I can't wait 'till another goes down (goes down)
I have a path of destruction,
and I'm here right now

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Tyson Kidd being obsessed with cats for apparently all of his life is quickly making him one of my favorite wrestlemens

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Nattie has silver cat ears she's been wearing in some twitter pictures, so I'm pretty certain both are full on embracing their cat person side.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

MotU posted:

Tyson Kidd being obsessed with cats for apparently all of his life is quickly making him one of my favorite wrestlemens

I really really want to know if Vince knows about Kidd's obsession, and how he reacted when he found/finds out.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Grendels Dad posted:

I really really want to know if Vince knows about Kidd's obsession, and how he reacted when he found/finds out.

I hope this will end up as Tyson being the new Battle Kat.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
There's a reason Adrian Neville feuded with Tyson Kidd.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

tyson being the kind of person to bring his cat to a school picture is amazing and should be in his tron

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

If Total Divas is anything to go by, Kidd is actually the less cat-obsessed of the two.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Look how relaxed and comfortable and at ease all the human beings in that picture are.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

WeaponX posted:

tyson being the kind of person to bring his cat to a school picture is amazing and should be in his tron

Considering making that photo my Christmas card for next year.

Between Bryan's absence, NXT, and cat-related character development, Tyson might legit be my fave guy in WWE right now.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Isn't all the Hart family strangely obsessed with cats?

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

i don't know, but the von erich's were..

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Teddy Hart was attempting to teach his cat how to wrestle at one point.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

WeaponX posted:

i don't know, but the von erich's were..

Bullseye.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Look how relaxed and comfortable and at ease all the human beings in that picture are.

Cenatron is unsure about your feeble Human holidays surrounding a Communist Jew.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I've heard a lot of euphemisms for sexual assault, but "teaching the cat to wrestle" is new to me.

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

Charles Gnarwin posted:

i'd book the cat over teddy hart

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Howling Man posted:

i'd book the cat over teddy hart

Because the cat would be less of an rear end in a top hat to deal with, right?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

I remember reading somewhere about Stu cooking bacon and eggs on the stove, using the same spatula deal to scoop out the cat's litter box and then going right back to using it to cook, but that seems hard to believe even by "all wrestlers are loving lunatics" standards.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Perry Normal posted:

I remember reading somewhere about Stu cooking bacon and eggs on the stove, using the same spatula deal to scoop out the cat's litter box and then going right back to using it to cook, but that seems hard to believe even by "all wrestlers are loving lunatics" standards.

eh, I could believe that.

Paul Gascoigne posted:

I put some poo poo in a mince pie. It was cat poo poo. I took the top off two pies mixed the poo poo in with the mince before putting the top back on and putting them in the fridge. My two mates came back from a night out and were starving, so both ate a mince pie. One of my mates Jimmy was sick and the other said it was the best mince pie he’d ever had. I laughed for days after that.

A literal thing that an actual professional (albeit a mental one) athlete did.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

MrBling posted:

eh, I could believe that.

I can totally understand a wrestler putting cat poo poo in food as a prank, that's not surprising to me at all. But that Stu story was presented like he thought it was something normal to do, with the implication that he was going to eat some as well. Even for someone who grew up in a tent in the wilderness hunting for food with a slingshot, I find it hard to believe that he'd see nothing wrong with sticking his cooking utensil into cat poo poo and then putting it back into the food he intended to eat.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

OmegaBR posted:

Yes it is. As a non-coffee drinker, it's the only thing I've actively ordered from their menu on a regular basis. (They aren't currently up on the menu board, but the regular and Target locations can still make them. Barnes & Noble ones don't.)

THANK YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Literally everything I've ever heard about Stu Hart makes him sound like a giant weird creep.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Stu Hart was a miserable psychopath and it's sad how much he hosed up his children and managed to keep them desperately looking for his approval even as grown adults

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

Perry Normal posted:

Bret told that story in his book.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

MrBling posted:

His friends are now riddled with Toxoplasma gondii.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

looking good dean

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

flatluigi posted:

looking good dean

Holy crap, when were those from?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

TheCool69 posted:

Worse than that. The way Bret tells it, Dynamite Kid was going to put that story in his, (Dynamite's), book but Bret begs him not to as it would dishonour his father or some such. Dynamite does so anyway, and that is one of the main reasons they fell out. Not the aiming a gun at his sisters head, not the insanity, but telling a silly story about his dad.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

flatluigi posted:

looking good dean

Lookin' good there Tomba.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
He was on a few episodes of Heat and Velocity WAYYYY back when so that's my guess

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

It's cool that people like Bryan and Ambrose appeared as unknown jobbers way back when on WWE

What I'm trying to say is watch out for the Stan Stansky world title run of 2020

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger
Those are avatars just waiting to happen

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TheCool69 posted:

Diana Hart says her father made the kids eat oatmeal infested with centipedes... including the centipedes.
But then again, she said a lot of things in her book.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

So hey, guess what shirt AJ Styles made available on his ProWrestlingTees page

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

lol, cheeky fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

A portion of the proceeds will go to educating wrestlers how to safely take the styles clash.