Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Ruddha posted:

its insanely brutally easy to make pretty girls masculine but it's near impossible for a masculine person to be a dainty little pretty girl; however, science has made working vaginas but not peckers, so it's a trade off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Baron von Eevl posted:

In all fairness, it wasn't Aatrek's posts that were creepy, it was that he literally raped a child.
Still a gross post though. A grosst.

The petty little probations he handed out were pretty funny and hypocritical in retrospect.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

syscall girl posted:

The petty little probations he handed out were pretty funny and hypocritical in retrospect.

Aatrek really enjoyed the little things in life.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

1stGear posted:

:v:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

1stGear posted:

Some people embrace the child inside them, some people embrace being inside a child.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
He was truly interested in The Next Generation(tm)

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
he probably put his little hard dick inside the butthole of the child he was babysitging, or the pussy if it was a little girl. he did it on purpose too, and i bet he liked it a lot and thought about it to jerk off for a long time afterwards

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Judge Clayjar posted:

he probably put his little hard dick inside the butthole of the child he was babysitging, or the pussy if it was a little girl. he did it on purpose too, and i bet he liked it a lot and thought about it to jerk off for a long time afterwards

I dunno, man. The other twenty jokes were still fresh and funny, but this just feels childish.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Aatrek really hated spoilers on shows that were too old. makes u think.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Goon's girlfriend kills herself out of nowhere. Shocked goon goes to EN to find some good advice.

A3th3r posted:

Wow this is a really sad situation & i'm sorry that she is dead. Serious advice to the OP - go & do a hardcore workout, one with squats. Then he has something to comment on to friends/neighbors/workmates.

I recommend some sort of general plan similar to what the fitness instructor at a gym would say:

3x10 Bench Press
3x6 Squats
3x12 Pull-Ups
3x8 Clean & Jerk (if that's something you're able to do)

As far as weight, aim for the ideal of the amount that you're able to do, with difficulty. So like 90% of your 'one rep max'. If I'm a gym newbie that's probably like 35lbs plates on the bench press & 45's on the squats & clean&jerk. Your own weight is plenty for the pull-ups, I wouldn't do the thing of adding plates that you wrap around your waist until later on, unless you don't think that's enough to do in one hour-long evening gym expedition.

Guarantee you this basic plan works for everyone, & is especially relevant & helpful for a person going through a break-up with a long-term GF, say, one they've been seeing for 7 years.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Mans posted:

Goon's girlfriend kills herself out of nowhere. Shocked goon goes to EN to find some good advice.

Well, at least the guy had the taste not to recommend deadlifts.

E: and actually reading the thread, it seems the Tack Barrier was broken in about 60 seconds.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Jedit posted:

Well, at least the guy had the taste not to recommend deadlifts.

E: and actually reading the thread, it seems the Tack Barrier was broken in about 60 seconds.

um do u mean "tact" barrier?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Mans posted:

His clean and jerk suggestion was subtle and I appreciated it.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Gromit posted:

When I don't understand a comic I gain solace by doing a Google image search for "people coughing" and imagine it's all invisible blowjobs.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Tiggum posted:

Gromit posted:

When I don't understand a comic I gain solace by doing a Google image search for "people coughing" and imagine it's all invisible blowjobs.

ha came here to post this

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, "Senator Marco Rubio is acting like an isolationist who wants to retreat to our borders and perhaps build a moat. I reject this isolationism." ~ Rand Paul

joeburz posted:

Somewhere in a small room with one chair, Ron Paul sits alone and wonders where he went wrong.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

qirex posted:

"all right people we've had a tough year here at jerry's tire yard, inc. and we need some fresh ideas to innovate our way to the future"
"sir what if we put out the fire?"
"we've been through this, that's old thinking, come on, let's blue sky this, take some post its and a marker, we're not leaving this conference room until we've got new stuff"

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

I.N.R.I posted:

the best trait a cat can have in the YOSPOS cat thread is "derpiness". if you find a drooling cat with eyes pointing in different directions, or one that likes to run into walls or something, then youve scored big. if it shits and pisses all over your lap when you're holding it, well, that's a shame, but its a small price to pay for maximum derpiness in a catte,.

I.N.R.I posted:

U ever heard the phrase, pets and owners look alike.

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

You must have a pet rear end in a top hat.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
INRI is the first poster I've seen about to crack 3 digits for the number of probations/bans and still actively post.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
His brand of humor has a pretty high risk/reward ratio

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Small Frozen Thing posted:

His brand of humor has a pretty high risk/reward ratio

P sure the probes/bans are actually part of the humor

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

pentyne posted:

INRI is the first poster I've seen about to crack 3 digits for the number of probations/bans and still actively post.

He is an inspiration to us lesser posters. *morosely glares at his own pathetic rapsheet, populated by probations for calling the Dallas QB 'Tony Homo'*

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

pentyne posted:

To be fair, if you take out the six-hour probations he's yet to break 60. Not that this is much better, really, but it's not quite as epic as it seems.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
To be fair, you nerds eat up his really tame posting and bend over backwards to react to it in the most retarded ways possible.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Retail Slave posted:

God is like Penn State
He looks the other way while his employees are raping children.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Spanish Manlove posted:

To be fair, you nerds eat up his really tame posting and bend over backwards to react to it in the most retarded ways possible.

That's terrible, Muriel.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Spanish Manlove posted:

M-M-MENSA KILL!!!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Oh dear god

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pentyne posted:

https://www.tenementfunster.com

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

jfc who registered and hosts that little webpage, then?

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

DoctorWhat posted:

jfc who registered and hosts that little webpage, then?

whois tenementfunster.com

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

CMS posted:

whois tenementfunster.com

For too long, you have been asking "who is tenementfunster.com?" Well, *breaks down weeping in the toothpaste isle*

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

change my name posted:

For too long, you have been asking "who is tenementfunster.com?" Well, *breaks down weeping in the toothpaste isle*

literal tears running down my face

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jedit posted:

To be fair, if you take out the six-hour probations he's yet to break 60. Not that this is much better, really, but it's not quite as epic as it seems.

You and Franco post something quote worthy a sap

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

DoctorWhat posted:

literal tears running down my face

Let me tell you about the TFR revolution

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Let me tell you about the TFR revolution

oh, do

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

It's simple, go into TFR, and post a thread labeled, Tenement Funster is Right.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spanish Manlove posted:

Your vendetta against people posting or enjoying jokes is still going strong huh

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Apropos of pretty much nothing:

Chard posted:

Time is like four balls and they're all mine and you are choking on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

i liked catcher the rye when i read it in like 10th greade. to be fair, i was a fucker boi with straight Ds.. and no, not DOuble Ds in my face, around my dick, balls, etc - but the actual grades. i got my first pair of the former as a senior in hike school, FYI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Locked thread