Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
liquid courage

seems like a pretty byob thing to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

I like quesadillas!!

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
pre-shredded cheese is a little gross if u think about it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ulvir

the only cheese I snack on once a blue moon is feta

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

circ dick soleil posted:

cheese graters are gross

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

circ dick soleil posted:

it tastes all dry and nasty.

----------------

bog pixie

ive got a funnel i use just for this

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

bog pixie posted:

ive got a funnel i use just for this

that's super efficient. any more efficiency tips?

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

bog pixie

yeah i soak the cheese in some light acid for ~3 days so i can just swallow it without tasting or chewing. having a vat of acid is useful in several ways,

Al Borland

by XyloJW

bog pixie posted:

yeah i soak the cheese in some light acid for ~3 days so i can just swallow it without tasting or chewing. having a vat of acid is useful in several ways,

tell us more.

----------------

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bog pixie posted:

same but w my bones

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Little pieces of cheese fall out of your hands and mouth and hide on your floor

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I like to take the shredded cheese and mash it up into one really big ball. THen eat the big ball of cheese in one go.

:getin:

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I sculpt the cheese into little men then make them battle each other to see who I eat first. But last time it ended up being like that movie Saw so I think I'm going to stop doing this.

bog pixie

actually the best thing about it is making dolls of my enemies. here's how i do it:

step 1) doll tutorials on pinterest - those fuckers don't even realize what dark and twisted purpose their step by step doll making videos will serve.
step 2) put the doll in the acid. for this step you need some acid. im not gonna tell you how to get it because its illegal.
Step 3) using a video recorder and some top nothc editing software, record the slow dissolving of the doll - then speed it up like thos nature videos with a flower growing and blooming - beautiful but hosed up
step 4) upload to youtube and send it directly to your foe on facbeook message chat with a :twisted: emoticon. this step also subverts social media.
step 5) done.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bog pixie posted:

actually the best thing about it is making dolls of my enemies. here's how i do it:

step 1) doll tutorials on pinterest - those fuckers don't even realize what dark and twisted purpose their step by step doll making videos will serve.
step 2) put the doll in the acid. for this step you need some acid. im not gonna tell you how to get it because its illegal.
Step 3) using a video recorder and some top nothc editing software, record the slow dissolving of the doll - then speed it up like thos nature videos with a flower growing and blooming - beautiful but hosed up
step 4) upload to youtube and send it directly to your foe on facbeook message chat with a :twisted: emoticon. this step also subverts social media.
step 5) done.

Is this witchcraft?

bog pixie

no. witchcraft is immoral.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I prefer to sculpt my enemies out of raw meat

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

what's wrong with slicing cheese with a knife and dipping it in a bit of nice mustard?

Al Borland

by XyloJW

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

what's wrong with slicing cheese with a knife and dipping it in a bit of nice mustard?

you should make some art of your wife with cheese slices

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Al Borland posted:

you should make some art of your wife with cheese slices

uh

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Al Borland posted:

you should make some art of your wife with space cheese slices

I seasoned your post

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

I seasoned your post

that's more like it

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

I seasoned your post

nice

----------------

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
If you're gonna eat cheese out of a bag like a god damned slob at least get cheese curds.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i like to eat shredded cheese out of the bag and when i get a salt craving ill often do that and then grab an olive, and maybe a pickle wedge >_>

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Pedantra posted:

i like to eat shredded cheese out of the bag and when i get a salt craving ill often do that and then grab an olive, and maybe a pickle wedge >_>

Are you single? I'd like to share a bag of shredded mozzarella with you. I have some vlassic pickles too.

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
PM me :twisted:

----------------

WindmillSlayer

Al Borland posted:

Are you single? I'd like to share a bag of shredded mozzarella with you. I have some vlassic pickles too.

step off mother fucka!!!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I like quesadillas!!

We are quesadilla bros now.

----------------

saboten

bog pixie posted:

step 5) done.

thank u bacalou

drilldo squirt

:yikes:

----------------

drilldo squirt

Luvcow posted:

Is this witchcraft?

Witches are NOT allowed in the byob.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

step off mother fucka!!!

you can join us.

I have some ricotta cheese and lasagne noodles we can cook if you're feeling exotic...

----------------

cute anime girl

I shred my own cheese op. doesn't taste like there's a second layer on it. and plastic.

cute anime girl

most of the times I shred the cheese for tacos and pizzas though.

i am he

bog pixie posted:

no. witchcraft is immoral.

i am he

take 4 pickle quarters, and make one big pickle with them. put that on the last piece of bread, the heel. pickle bread.

WindmillSlayer

cute anime girl posted:

I shred my own cheese op. doesn't taste like there's a second layer on it. and plastic.

yeah i do as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
BYOB 8.2: hell in pastel › eating shredded cheese out of the bag

• Locked thread