Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Jailcam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jubs posted:

Jailcam?

Young Brent fell in love over the internet with an inmate.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

MassRafTer posted:

Young Brent fell in love over the internet with an inmate.

Ohh that. Now I remember.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Listening to the Best of 2014 moments, I forgot how awesome it was when Austin got all happy seeing Dave at that Network event haha :3:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

He's really good. His explanation of WHY he is a guest this time really cracked me up.

Wasn't his reason 'you guys are so loud I can hear you clearly from my room down the hall' which is the reason for almost every guest's appearance on Tizz Schizz?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

flashy_mcflash posted:

Wasn't his reason 'you guys are so loud I can hear you clearly from my room down the hall' which is the reason for almost every guest's appearance on Tizz Schizz?

He was next door, but yeah basically. He said "I figured I might as well hang out in here and listen to the show instead of in my room"

I lost it when the Nature Boy showed up

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The Fink stuff still kills me. "You're a....DICK! Licker"

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
I enjoy Talkin' Shop but Gallows is getting to be a little too much lately. And I say that as someone who usually likes his schtick.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Require More Fire posted:

I enjoy Talkin' Shop but Gallows is getting to be a little too much lately. And I say that as someone who usually likes his schtick.

Well it is his show after all

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Luke Hawx shooting an angle on Wrestling Observer Live yesterday was just embarrassing.

I spent most of that wondering if he knew that wrestling wasn't real and he wasn't really going to fight AJ Styles

So I guess it was either a decent worked promo or he's literally a crazy person

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

triplexpac posted:

Well it is his show after all

I love the Gallows shtick. I just wish I could find his show on Podcast One!

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

well maybe if you'd help the good brother out by going to pro wrestling tees dot com slash big ell gee he'd knock it off

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I spent most of that wondering if he knew that wrestling wasn't real and he wasn't really going to fight AJ Styles

So I guess it was either a decent worked promo or he's literally a crazy person

The problem is you don't call into a show about the inner workings of the business to cut a worked shoot promo because the only people who would seek out that show are the same people who would mock you for doing what you did.

I look forward to his real fight with AJ though.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

You better stay off his drat property

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ewok spotted

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
The X-Seven episode of Lapsed Fan will be 7h 19min long.

Thats a long rear end time. Hopefully there will be a lot of JP's Vince impressions(the funniest part of the show). I was crying during Wrestlemania 3 when he did Andre talking to Vince about being injured.

Is there anyway to dl the best of 2014 to. Podcast player?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

TheCool69 posted:

Pisscast you gotta step up your podcast game

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

TheCool69 posted:

I take it 4 of those hours are giggling at the word "lapsed" being inserted into sentences.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

4 hour moment of silence for Austin's heel turn killing the business.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I really tried to like the Lapsed Fan podcast but they're just insufferably awful together.

If someone tried this project without injecting loving awful jokes every 5 seconds, it would be really cool. These guys are just horrifically bad together.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Isn't each episode like 4 hours long?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Anyone know where I can find that Guerreros del Ring episode that B~! comes from?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Luigi Thirty posted:

Anyone know where I can find that Guerreros del Ring episode that B~! comes from?

It's from this match https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jstJB_jMGVU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I kinda understand that but the show is way less fun without him. He's way more of a ham than the other two, especially Rocky, who always sounds like he just woke up from a nap.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

CombineThresher posted:

I kinda understand that but the show is way less fun without him. He's way more of a ham than the other two, especially Rocky, who always sounds like he just woke up from a nap.

Best Episode was where the Young Bucks were on, talking about their love of Frozen, being a father, getting serious with their talk about how Daniel Bryan and Roddy Strong beat the gently caress out of them only to have Big LG burst in and do his filthy Fink impression

I love that big Redneck goof.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want them to get rid of LG or anything, it's just that I wish he'd shut up sometimes when someone is trying to give a serious answer about something and then he just starts yelling about nothing.

When he does his Fink impression and starts cursing everyone out in it, it is loving hilarious.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I would listen to an entire Talkin' Shop episode of just Fake Ric Flair.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

super macho dude posted:

I would listen to an entire Talkin' Shop episode of just Fake Ric Flair.

This plus Fink, and add good brother Ambrose's Dusty impression would make a killer show.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Are Bryan and Vinny going to do another Christmas show this year?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

mariooncrack posted:

Are Bryan and Vinny going to do another Christmas show this year?

Yes. Should be released tonight at some point.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
I wonder if they'll be drinking again this year and if they are, I wonder if Bryan will try to kill Vinny again.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

mariooncrack posted:

I wonder if they'll be drinking again this year and if they are, I wonder if Bryan will try to kill Vinny again.

They said they are, but not as much. So we'll find out.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
The Christmas show is out

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The show description promises "A WHOLE LOT OF DRINKING" so like all Bryan ideas it doesn't seem to have survived the week. Also it's 2h 20m long.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
AE Podcast/Cinema Swirl crossover Christmas special! - Reviewing The Wrestler

https://soundcloud.com/the-attitude-era-podcast/aepodcast-cinema-swirl

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Its the Bryan and Vinny and Craig and Wang and Granny show. Granny has no inhibitions about drinking heavily.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
I love Granny, what's the story with her being on the show btw? I'm a new subscriber. Has she always been on,watched wrestling etc?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Germ Incubator posted:

I love Granny, what's the story with her being on the show btw? I'm a new subscriber. Has she always been on,watched wrestling etc?

She's Bryan's grandmother who mails the newsletters for him. She appears on the Thursday editions of the B&V show to talk whatever's happening on her Facebook. I don't know what introduced her to the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Granny loving owns.

• Locked thread