Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:nallears:

And? My point is that if we're going to link protest movements with violent actions and hold them accountable it's only fair to be equitable about it.

So drone everyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Kill whiny protesters now.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

And? My point is that if we're going to link protest movements with violent actions and hold them accountable it's only fair to be equitable about it.

Have you been to a tea party protest. poo poo is boring as gently caress. No marching through the streets burning poo poo yelling "Murder all cops" ferguson style. I'm not saying its impossible but the comparison is just kinda forced and not even close to the same level.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kind of disappointed I didn't see calls for park ranger murder after the government shutdown thing last year

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

gfanikf posted:

So drone everyone?

Got my vote.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

gfanikf posted:

So drone everyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1q2F_18cjg

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Kind of disappointed I didn't see calls for park ranger murder after the government shutdown thing last year

Some guy from Ft Lewis already did that a couple years ago in the Mt Rainer park.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

gfanikf posted:

So drone everyone?

Spicy Guacamole posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Spicy Guacamole posted:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
HOW DARE SHE DO THINGS THAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS HER TO DO!! THE NERVE OF HER!!!!!!

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Say what you will about Heinlein, but:

Just about anyone who's put their boots on the ground in any of the shitholes our country has stepped in recently should know this. It's not pretty, the hugboxes won't acknowledge it, but it's the drat loving truth. Just open a history textbook. It's all there, for the world to see. Let's not forget, either, that history is written by the victors. Violence, however ugly, solves a lot of problems, even if it creates more in the process.

One would hope that we don't think a valid policy is to use violence against our own people as a regular problem solving tool.

Also NYPD caught planting guns on black men, also committed some minor crimes like perjury, water is wet. The cases described in that article bear a striking resemblance to a case where a black teenager was shot by the NYPD last year and was alleged to have had a gun on him.

Also also, another cop killed an unarmed black man, another grand jury failing to indict.

And seriously gently caress the NYPD union. Patrick Lynch is a colossal cock and it's a shame de Blasio can't just run his rear end out of town on a rail.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
That reminds me, have they figured out how to have the drone sprinkle AK-47s on the wedding during the re-attack yet?

bij
Feb 24, 2007

The police just shot another black person, this time an 18 year old at a gas station.

Two miles from Ferguson.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Cue the "COPS ARE loving MURDERERS" from everyone who actually gives more than half a flying gently caress about this shitsack earth

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
Summary execution isn't murder retard.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Potential BFF posted:

The police just shot another black person, this time an 18 year old at a gas station.

Two miles from Ferguson.
Saw the article.
Don't point guns at police people, you will get got.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Saw the article.

To the contrary, just make sure when you point a gun at the police you pull the trigger cause you shouldn't point guns at something you're not ready to kill.

What I mean is kill whiny cops.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Saw the article.

Pretty much this.

If you point a gun at a cop, you should be gunned the gently caress down. And have a few rounds discharged into your lifeless body "just to be sure".

Also. Anyone in the angry mob is loving stupid.

Also, can we finally put Al Sharpton down? Because he is an insufferable gently caress.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Genocide Tendency posted:

If you point a gun at a cop anyone, you should be gunned the gently caress down. And have a few rounds discharged into your lifeless body "just to be sure".

Cops aren't somehow more important, nor is violence against them somehow more heinous than it is against anyone else.

They just happen to be more frequently armed, and in the mindset to shoot back.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

If the world, let alone GiP, were fair and equitable then the Red Cross would have to take your, frankly, risky blood donations.

Anyone else see that the Red Cross is looking into letting men who have sex with men donate blood? Pretty wild stuff. They're gonna wind up doing it I'm betting. Probably without ruling out the obvious risk factors that people of that class and lifestyle of choice are obviously bringing to the blood banks when they're trolling for free cookies and fruit juice instead of having their cookie dough pushed in anonymously in a truck stop by some fruit who's leaving a juice that's pretty high in HIV and willful original sin inside their lower intestines.

I'm actually kidding, the blood bank system in the U.S. is barely above cash for gold, the fact that politically motivated gay rights activists are pushing for this was inevitable but uh, it's funny that they're just looking to get hosed like everyone else even though they gently caress unlike he rest of us.

I guess break out the leaches, large gauge IV's, and let's start equalizing in the name of social progress and respect for homosexuals as the unique and delicate butterflies that they are in our political system.

I sell my platelets strictly for bitcoins at the place near the local college campus. They also buy fillings, and will enroll you in med trials for Arby's gift cards and prepaid phones. It's p. Legit. Free at last, looks like the gays are gonna squeeze in on my sweet blood lettin money now too. Ruining the NFL wasn't enough was it?

Ugh.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Have you been to a tea party protest. poo poo is boring as gently caress. No marching through the streets burning poo poo yelling "Murder all cops" ferguson style. I'm not saying its impossible but the comparison is just kinda forced and not even close to the same level.

kind of hard to burn things and cause a ruckus when you're either morbidly obese or over 55 or both

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

MrYenko posted:

Cops aren't somehow more important, nor is violence against them somehow more heinous than it is against anyone else.

[Citation Needed]

Dude the legal precedent, since we started having legal precedents, all pretty much 100% disagree with your assertion.

I'm not pro-cops-shooting-citizens.. I'm just stating a fact- under U.S. law cops are more "important" and violence or threats against them has entirely unique consequences as well. These are facts man, not opinion.

You are a loving idiot if you don't intuitively understand this. Possibly one with a touch of the 'tism.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Saw the article.

Any confirmation of this yet except the police report?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

MrYenko posted:

This is actually wrong.

They are more important in the eyes of the legal system. And frankly they are more important because they are theoretically what keeps blacks criminals from stealing my car/tv/Russian mail order bride. Its what I pay them to do. And in my area they do a loving stellar job. Which more than I can say for the fuckin neighbor. What happens if someone breaks into my house? He calls the cops. Its the cops who put a few dozen rounds in to that motherfucker as he is walkin out my front door.

I like cops.

I like cops who do their job and shoot people who should be shot.

I understand that someone picking a fight with cops isn't real smart. And judging by the snot nosed little shits running around these days, we could use a few less dumb asses fuckin and making more dumb kids. Which opens up a few more seats and teacher time for the smart kids.

Holy poo poo.. Every time a cop guns someone down, the education system improves.... The pieces are coming together.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Obama Africanus posted:

[Citation Needed]

Dude the legal precedent, since we started having legal precedents, all pretty much 100% disagree with your assertion.

I'm not pro-cops-shooting-citizens.. I'm just stating a fact- under U.S. law cops are more "important" and violence or threats against them has entirely unique consequences as well. These are facts man, not opinion.

You are a loving idiot if you don't intuitively understand this. Possibly one with a touch of the 'tism.

You missed my point a bit. Someone who shoots a cop is not just an idiot, but deserves to be excised from the gene pool with a swiftness. I'm just arguing that someone who shoots an electrician or a teacher is just as big an idiot, and deserving of exactly the same excision. Murderers are scum, no matter their victim.

The legal realities don't match, you're absolutely right, but I wasn't arguing that.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Just saw the news report on the last shooting near ferguson. Obviously only have one side of the story, but gently caress-you pull a gun on a cop-prepare to get loving shot.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Any confirmation of this yet except the police report?

Apparently a video exists as it was at a gas station and a gun was recovered at the scene. But its only been a few hours I'm sure the vid will show up soon.

edit: apparently they are releasing the video right about now.https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/547719694455943169

RonMexicosPitbull fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Dec 24, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15vqUf6H-po

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Well that puts that to rest then.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

It's pretty hard to see what's happening. I guess the dude all the way in the back left walks away, turns around, and draws a gun on the cop?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

psydude posted:

It's pretty hard to see what's happening. I guess the dude all the way in the back left walks away, turns around, and draws a gun on the cop?

They freeze framed it with him pointing the gun dont want to release the whole to the public just yet so they can take eyewitness statements and compare that to the video. Guess they just wanted to quash the unarmed hands up stuff though because its still tense over there.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Yesterday some twitter guy who claimed to be his friend and present said the teen didnt have a gun and the cop slowly backed away and then emptied the clip. Huffpost reported that as true and it turned out to be a fake account but people were flipping out.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

They freeze framed it with him pointing the gun dont want to release the whole to the public just yet so they can take eyewitness statements and compare that to the video. Guess they just wanted to quash the unarmed hands up stuff though because its still tense over there.

Yeah but if he really wanted to kill the cop he would have got the drop on him so therefor,

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Everyone is forgetting the real criminal in all of this.

That driver of that charger and his criminal loving job of parking. What a dickhead.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

not caring here posted:

That driver of that charger and his criminal loving job of parking. What a dickhead.

Holy poo poo this. They park like people do at costco.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

not caring here posted:

She's neither in the spot nor using the parking brake. I hope the tiny pawl in your transmission fails and your car rolls into traffic/the Grand Canyon as park becomes neutral.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Dec 24, 2014

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

not caring here posted:

Her criminal parking job.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

Her criminal parking job.

U don't kno that cis scum

Had to save cis to my phone dictionary because it's not a real thing.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Well, some poor gently caress is about to get a new haircut courtesy of ISIS. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30596474

When will fighter pilots remember to pull up their trousers and stop wanking after they've dropped their ordinance on the innocents? No one needs to see your mickey swinging in the wind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Jesus gently caress, DND...

"I can't make out that the image appears to be someone holding a gun."

:wtc:

I was watching it on my loving old laptop and not even full screen mode and could tell it was a gun.

If only they had an HD cam that automatically would recognize make/model of alleged gun...gently caress them.

• Locked thread