Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
When are they going to start mgs3? Can't wait for Drew taking 3 episodes to kill The End. (Not being facetious)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjyhS_O7Qxg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

K. Flaps posted:

When are they going to start mgs3? Can't wait for Drew taking 3 episodes to kill The End. (Not being facetious)

kojima will technically realize his dream of a two week long sniper battle

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

patrick tries to join in with his human being laugh but fails, strokes beardpubes instead

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

It would be awesome if The End died of old age before Drew could take him down

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Metal Gear Solid 2 is weird

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

Lmao at Patrick's expression when Jeff shits in people talking about "serious games".

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMNKPFzcdUg

lol

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWsyp-R61Y0

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
clicked on related vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N3nTf5s_zo

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I wish Ryan weren't dead.

speaking of which, did anyone else notice that the time between Ryan's death and Mexico becoming the fattest country was eerily close?

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTpy6lGCeA8

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Butt Ghost posted:

I wish Ryan weren't dead.

speaking of which, did anyone else notice that the time between Ryan's death and Mexico becoming the fattest country was eerily close?

someone had to pick up the slack ryan left when he stopped eating burritos. mexico was barely up to the task

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Ryan and Vinny Harry Potter stuff is so epic.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

I like giant bomb. I like the website. I like the content they produce. I pay them money, to watch their stuff. I think we can be positive in this thread.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

I like giant bomb. I like the website. I like the content they produce. I pay them money, to watch their stuff. I think we can be positive in this thread.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I bought that Ryckert shirt and it came in the mail yesterday. Got a second one to give to a friend too. It is a good shirt.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Merry Christmas, Dan Ryckert

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/547973073564360704/photo/1

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

made some avs from this

e: one more

Machai fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Dec 25, 2014

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This year lets try not to get upset about Giant bomb or video games in general.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Yes let's not get upset at their goty choices this year lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Must be tough making GOTY lists when like one good game is maybe released per year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Uhhh, gently caress you.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Just wait for brad to not budge on destiny's placement.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I actually dont get mad at giant bomb. I mostly enjoy it and have very little to say otherwise.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I mostly just get mad at Brad for picking dumb games to put on the list like DOTA2 and Destiny.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Machai posted:

I mostly just get mad at Brad for picking dumb games to put on the list like DOTA2 and Destiny.

but why? he likes those games, so he puts them high on his list. Why get mad over lists of video games?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liking things even if it's actually rear end is just as tiring as being a hater. Morons.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

NienNunb posted:

but why? he likes those games, so he puts them high on his list. Why get mad over lists of video games?

because

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone should just love Patrick for whom he is and watch all the content he makes and tell Giant Bomb to fill their website up with more of it. *Shoves my head deep into my own rear end*

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

NienNunb posted:

I played dota 2 more than any other game this year but it wasn't GOTY 2014 or any year. Also destiny is poo poo even if he liked it.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Wormskull posted:

Everyone should just love Patrick for whom he is and watch all the content he makes and tell Giant Bomb to fill their website up with more of it. *Shoves my head deep into my own rear end*

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

dont listen to NienNunb he doesnt play video games

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Patrick used to be on every bombcast and quick look, so im ok with the way things are now.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

why/how did this Patrick fella get hired. He seems much more "kotaku" or "polygon" (especially)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-pokepark-wii-pikachus-adventure/2300-3489/ In this video Ryan is talking to a monkey pokemon and it says "Sisters" and he assumes it meant "Sistas".

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Brad has even said "gently caress DOTA" and "Dont play DOTA".

He enjoys it despite it being bad and unfriendly to new players. That does not make it a good game deserving of one of the coveted spots on the "Game of the Year 2013" list, or at the very least not anything above spot #8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

why/how did this Patrick fella get hired. He seems much more "kotaku" or "polygon" (especially)

they want someone to write news stories even if thats not the main draw of the site and their old guy was really bad at it