Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

"I have to buy these 'female parts'" - no big surprise there, bud.

mods plz rename thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Merry christmas, best of the worse thread!

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
good grief!

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

LordAba posted:

Merry christmas, best of the worse thread!

Keeping it classy this holiday.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Why does she look like she's in pain :ohdear:

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Chill la Chill posted:

Really? Not 'why is she stabbing the sun or a giant tomato with a face in the eye'?

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Really? Not 'why is she stabbing the sun or a giant tomato with a face in the eye'?

Uh if you took the time to actually look you would notice that it's Santa's toy bag only with eyes and a mouth and filled with blood, and I think you'll find a lot of symbolism here because

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

Think they were going for an O-face, but not sure why they combined that with stabbing a weird as gently caress giant tomatoman???

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Chill la Chill posted:

Have you seen her pose? She just threw her back out trying to pull her sword out of the weird meaty sack. This is why you bend at the knees and not at the waist, people.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Whenever I see these stupid, awful pinups I can't help but wonder what they'll look like once their fanbase gets a hold of them and actually paints them. Imagine that model painted up to the standards of THIN YOUR PAINTS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Chill la Chill posted:

I'd cry too if my underwear was digging in that hard.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Chill la Chill posted:

She's slamming a huge sword into the tomato while hugging it, look, it's pressed up against her boob. She's actively cutting one of her boobs off. That's why she's in pain.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Safety Factor posted:

Whenever I see these stupid, awful pinups I can't help but wonder what they'll look like once their fanbase gets a hold of them and actually paints them. Imagine that model painted up to the standards of THIN YOUR PAINTS.

What they'll be covered in won't be paint.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
"Oh that? It's just my model of a hosed up anime girl with a huge rear end orgasming as she stabs a tomatoman and cuts her tit off; why do you ask?"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Moola posted:

"Oh that? It's just my model of a hosed up anime girl with a huge rear end orgasming as she stabs a tomatoman and cuts her tit off; why do you ask?"

Well nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a big titty woman stabbing a sack, right? Right?

:cripes:

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
They released a bunch of other stuff today. The Warlords look really awesome:

There's still 189 of them left in stock

This one on the other hand, sold out in a matter of hours (I got an update sometime in the night, by the time I woke up it was gone)

Sex sells really well. Makes me wonder why I make robots and spaceships. I would be on top of my own miniature empire right now had I gone down the T&A route.

Paper Kaiju
Dec 5, 2010

atomic breadth

Z the IVth posted:

Sex sells really well. Makes me wonder why I make robots and spaceships. I would be on top of my own miniature empire right now had I gone down the T&A route.

What's sad is that everything above the neck and around the base would be awesome if it were on a mini that I wouldn't be ashamed to bring to game night. They really could have had a female mini on par with their Flower Knight if they didn't insist on catering to their T&A customer base.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Paper Kaiju posted:

What's sad is that everything above the neck and around the base would be awesome if it were on a mini that I wouldn't be ashamed to bring to game night. They really could have had a female mini on par with their Flower Knight if they didn't insist on catering to their T&A customer base.

It's not T&A! They have the option of letting the butt hang out -OR- you could place a little leafy skirt around her. Perfectly normal.

EDIT: I will have to check ebay to see how much these are going for after the fact. Someone who wakes up early enough to catch these are going to make a killing...

LordAba fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Dec 25, 2014

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Safety Factor posted:

ahahahahaha

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Z the IVth posted:

Put tits on robits and spaceships.

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
So I was trying to talk myself out of trialing the MWG Vault when I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDrfCI1edcE

Mission accomplished. I challenge you all to make it a minute in.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

spacegoat posted:

I watched the Star Wars Holiday Special all the way through without Rifftrax.

Turned that video off after 15 seconds.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Z the IVth posted:

They released a bunch of other stuff today. The Warlords look really awesome:

There's still 189 of them left in stock

This one on the other hand, sold out in a matter of hours (I got an update sometime in the night, by the time I woke up it was gone)

Dong-bot was sexy as hell.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Slimnoid posted:

I watched the Star Wars Holiday Special all the way through without Rifftrax.

Turned that video off after 15 seconds.
Watching the Star Wars Holiday Special sober was one of the most harrowing nights of my life. I got 34 seconds into that MWG video. Their "banter batreps" are absolutely miserable; it's usually one guy just making really bad forced jokes endlessly while their opponent stonewalls them or makes really half-hearted attempts at playing along. My favorite was one where there were also a bunch of 12-14 year olds in the room and they were just looking lost and uncomfortable whenever he'd focus the camera on them.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
I'm honestly not sure which was the worst/funniest "wargame-related company basically shooting themselves in the foot over and over again" moment this year: BTP's customer service debacle, or MWG hitching their cart to BTP's horse in the wake of said debacle, and basically getting dragged right on down with 'em (in terms of losing what little respect/credibility they had). :laugh:

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I'm honestly not sure which was the worst/funniest "wargame-related company basically shooting themselves in the foot over and over again" moment this year: BTP's customer service debacle, or MWG hitching their cart to BTP's horse in the wake of said debacle, and basically getting dragged right on down with 'em (in terms of losing what little respect/credibility they had). :laugh:

I'd go for the snarky option of "literally everything GW does," but frankly as much deserved hate as GW gets because they are so visible and had so far to fall, they are nowhere near the clown shoes of someone like BTP.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

JerryLee posted:

I'd go for the snarky option of "literally everything GW does," but frankly as much deserved hate as GW gets because they are so visible and had so far to fall, they are nowhere near the clown shoes of someone like BTP.

Yeah, GW is your basic standard big company that became more and more insular as time went on, and became convinced that they were truly dictating the products their market wanted, rather than the other way around (see also: Microsoft, EA, WWE, numerous other giant companies).

BTP is just a sham business run by a Libertarian Mormon used car salesman-type who has delusions of grandeur beyond his station. :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Z the IVth posted:

Makes me wonder why I make robots and spaceships.
Because by your own admission you can't sculpt organics? :v:

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Pierzak posted:

Because by your own admission you can't sculpt organics? :v:

Have you seen my totally not a Disney princess model? (In fairness I made the quote before I tried my hand at sculpting her)

Also to the guy further up. The problem with Dongbot is the 'Dong'. If it was titbot or assbot I'm sure I would be making mad bank on it now.

Z the IVth fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Dec 25, 2014

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Slimnoid posted:

What they'll be covered in won't be paint.

I believe the technical term is "hotglueing".

I looked on ebay to see if anybody is selling their badly painted boobs. This is the only one I found:

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JcDent posted:

I believe the technical term is "hotglueing".

I looked on ebay to see if anybody is selling their badly painted boobs. This is the only one I found:

Naked girl holding the crossbow somehow makes it even worse.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

spacegoat posted:

Not even close. Life is too short.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

rkajdi posted:

Naked girl holding the crossbow somehow makes it even worse.

I think that's a naked little boy. Not that it makes it better.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Genghis Cohen posted:

Not even close. Life is too short.

I made it to the point where they start talking about space wolves. Those two are definitely loving.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

JcDent posted:

I made it to the point where they start talking about space wolves. Those two are definitely loving.

That's as far as I got too. It's just a dumb video.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

JcDent posted:

Everything about the BTP guy just screams PAEDOPHILE

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

JcDent
May 13, 2013

What the fuckity.... easterbunnyzaurus?

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
It's an enthusiastic conversion, I'll give it that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I just watched Wallace & Gromit Curse of the Wererabbit. I vote we call him Wallace.