Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pinterest Mom posted:

(it was you)

what when

last I remember we played 3 last week and another this weekend...? oh no dota has given me rage blackouts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'm mad about dragon slayer ornstein and executioner smough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02my_zhX4Bs

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hubris.height posted:

what when

last I remember we played 3 last week and another this weekend...? oh no dota has given me rage blackouts?

it was this game
https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1105376406

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

nano is a bad influence on me I try to fit in with him cause he acts like king dota lol

I don't remember getting mad sorry pm

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm not mad just disappointed

(also: at my play. jesus christ look at those stats)

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
every time one of you says "come play dota with us we aren't like those other dota players who GET MAD" the next day one of you pisswizards says that they are sorry for being an angry baby.

I learned to never trust a dota.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

i stopped talking to one of my best friends because all he did was play dota and scream at me.

he has 3,000 hours played

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Liver Disaster posted:

but sreiously you've been fighting them for days whats going on why all the tears?

character is SL10 (fighter)

all the challenge of an SL1 run, but without any attunement slots!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
dota is the meaning of the season

have fun crack wise

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Widdiful posted:

i stopped talking to one of my best friends because all he did was play dota and scream at me.

he has 3,000 hours played

:rip:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

hubris.height posted:

nano is a bad influence on me I try to fit in with him cause he acts like king dota lol

I don't remember getting mad sorry pm

let's not play with nano

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

nano isn't the problem

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
yes he is

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
the other problem is dota

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
nano thinks he's good and he probably is when he plays with 4k-5k people but he doesn't adapt his play style when playing with yoscrew and then gets all whiny when it doesn't work

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
no one is a problem imho I have a blast playing with all of you I mostly get disappointed with myself when I find out someone wasn't having fun cause of me

basically I'm a huge pussy and my yosdotes crew is full of fun people to chat n game with

nano is cool but he stresses out

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

open the gift so that it can't be exchanged lol

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Good sensible advice for any next gen console.

Good luck if you buy a pack with game download codes though.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
happy holidays yospos

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

hubris.height posted:

open the gift so that it can't be exchanged lol

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
play dota as axe and say merry axemas every time you kill someone

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i bought my kid super smash bros for her 3ds

wonder when the last time her system was updated...

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

hubris.height posted:

no one is a problem imho I have a blast playing with all of you I mostly get disappointed with myself when I find out someone wasn't having fun cause of me

basically I'm a huge pussy and my yosdotes crew is full of fun people to chat n game with

nano is cool but he stresses out
ooh! ooh! say nice things about me plz! :allears:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i never get mad at dota

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

video games are a time waster, stop playing if you arent having fun

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Liver Disaster posted:

video games are a time waster, stop playing if you arent having fun

actually rheyre a wwhetstone for ur mind

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Smythe posted:

actually rheyre a wwhetstone for ur mind

ive got a wet stone for your midn

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

merry christmas, games thread

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

merry christmas nerds, if nobody else loves you I will you are great and you did really good this year and you deserve a nice day today

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The last time I went on the Space Pope Mumble, there was an hour+ long explanation by someone on this forum about why it isn't gay to jerk off to dickgirls. The time before that the same guy explained why it's not gay to get a boner when you see a guy's dick. There is a lot of "gay baiting" in the YOSPOS DoTA Mumble chat, and I for one am shocked.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

madeupfred posted:

The last time I went on the Space Pope Mumble, there was an hour+ long explanation by someone on this forum about why it isn't gay to jerk off to dickgirls. The time before that the same guy explained why it's not gay to get a boner when you see a guy's dick. There is a lot of "gay baiting" in the YOSPOS DoTA Mumble chat, and I for one am shocked.

well now I actually wanna go on dat mumble

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Rexicon1 posted:

well now I actually wanna go on dat mumble

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

madeupfred posted:

something something fragile masculinity

almost typed it as fagile :xd:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

video games

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Meis posted:

I got a battle.net gift certificate for christmas because i'm a terrible person

first pack i open is this

thanks mum :unsmith:

that's a proud mom i'm sure

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

madeupfred posted:

hey now I am quite certain that the dickgirl gay level discussion and the communal boner phenomenon were explained by different people

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
current christmas status: think my brother managed to NOT give me and my immediate/extended family a norovirus this goaround (he gave us all a norovirus last christmas, thanksgiving before that one, then the christmas before that)

there was some initial worry this morning because he got poop/pukesick after I showed up but its basically just because he spent the night slugging beer, jameson and white russians

done with the festivities and thus my family for a few months now yay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Katana Gomai posted:

that's a proud mom i'm sure

lol @ iron juggernaut

get a good card

• Locked thread