Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Holy poo poo, [img-timeline]. Haven't seen that thing in ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Aaand, the faces of Rob Schneider and The Rock continue to converge.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
If you've been naughty, he puts you in his leather fannypack.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Dammit, and I've already sent out my Christmas cards.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

davidspackage posted:

If you've been naughty, he puts you in his leather fannypack.

This holiday season take the family to "Krampus all the way" starring Dwayn "wayne" johnson.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

Dishonorable Disco
Dec 22, 2009

the sun always shines on TV

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

that stuff is good

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

stringball posted:

Did a flea dip on a dog today at work

Why does this kid have a black eye?

He reached for it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I need to rewrap all of my gifts like this...

The best part is that he put it on his Instagram page.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
A friend of mine swears by this is a really great way to spend a weekend with.

And now for the best christmas card this season

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIkrV1nsZow

With such a straight face, too. :geno:"Titties.":geno:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

You Are A Elf posted:

what

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

FinalGamer posted:

Whaaaa?

Is this a saying or something?

E: I guess it is. I took this at the paint your own ceramics place I used to work at. But it's like all over Etsy and stuff too.

Croisquessein has a new favorite as of 05:46 on Dec 25, 2014

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Why are there no good chest tattoos?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

sticklefifer posted:

Why are there chest tattoos?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Her's will probably look a lot better when the color is filled in.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

sticklefifer posted:

PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES THAN ME AND IT IS UPSETTING

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You know the drill.
Show us your chest tat.

Chocolate Teapot
May 8, 2009

FinalGamer posted:

A friend of mine swears by this is a really great way to spend a weekend with.

http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/which-one-my-garbage-sons-are-you-1458

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

They (used to?) advertise this poo poo on the radio here. Supposedly its a female aphrodesiac.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

You Are A Elf posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIkrV1nsZow

wow, through the clapping you can hear him say "Best part."

Dude knew what he was doing.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

fong posted:

They (used to?) advertise this poo poo on the radio here. Supposedly its a female aphrodesiac.

I called my girlfriend a horny goat all the time and all I got was these blue balls.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Merry Christmas, goons!

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Partly because there is a fundamental problem with chest tattoos on women -women's clothing has a huge variety of necklines, so a tattoo that is a complete image in one top is cropped awkwardly by another. This isn't exclusive to big breastbone pieces like the one in the picture, basically anything in any place that is routinely covered in part is troublesome, but it stands out especially with breastbone tattooing on women. This chick in particular has a friggin' ring through her nose like a bull and is wearing birth control glasses; her sense of style is, perhaps, a little confused. All that aside, I can't recall ever seeing a tattoo in that location that looked good on a woman. I'm not against tattooing in general at all; my Ex had something like seven and I've seen girls with full "sleeve" tattoos or pieces that go from ankle to hip which are quite pleasing to look upon indeed, it's just that particular location that is troublesome in my eye.

If you're feeling a little uneasy after eating your burder, you can go here!

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Red_October_7000 posted:

Partly because there is a fundamental problem with chest tattoos on women -women's clothing has a huge variety of necklines, so a tattoo that is a complete image in one top is cropped awkwardly by another. This isn't exclusive to big breastbone pieces like the one in the picture, basically anything in any place that is routinely covered in part is troublesome, but it stands out especially with breastbone tattooing on women. This chick in particular has a friggin' ring through her nose like a bull and is wearing birth control glasses; her sense of style is, perhaps, a little confused. All that aside, I can't recall ever seeing a tattoo in that location that looked good on a woman. I'm not against tattooing in general at all; my Ex had something like seven and I've seen girls with full "sleeve" tattoos or pieces that go from ankle to hip which are quite pleasing to look upon indeed, it's just that particular location that is troublesome in my eye.

:goonsay:

Jesus christ.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I feel kind of toiled after reading that goony fuckin' post.

The flaming lip
Oct 1, 2005
Likes shitty music

Red_October_7000 posted:

Jesus loving Christ go outside

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Red_October_7000 posted:

Gooniest post of the loving year 2014.

Congrats.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

kannonfodder posted:

Gooniest post of the loving year 2014.

Congrats.

The good news is he'll only be famous for a few more days.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

it's a strong enough entry that it can last into the new year

a kitten has a new favorite as of 03:24 on Dec 26, 2014

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009
Gooniest post of the year? It's not that good, there's no anime, no video games, or self-diagnosed mental disease. Very weak candidate.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Red_October_7000 posted:

Gooniest post of the year? It's not that good, there's no anime, no video games, or self-diagnosed mental disease. Very weak candidate.

I feel bad for the poor son of a bitch that takes his other half there.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Best seen in motion. It even breathes smoke :allears:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Len posted:

I feel bad for the poor son of a bitch that takes his other half there.

I don't, if someone can't make their mind up on food, I'd drive there just to see the :stare: on their face

Turtlicious posted:

being poor on xmas sucks guys, this isn't something you can argue against lol.

Went from Elf on a Shelf, to Goldblums on Old Brooms, to Kitty on a Titty...these holiday traditions are weird as hell

• Locked thread