Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Groovelord Neato posted:

do not one of these people even have Dark Souls 2on their list let alone first where it belongs

Dark Souls will never be game of the year because it is frustrating to play it quickly under a review deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

But they got like 9 months to finish it by now....

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Real hurthling! posted:

Dark Souls will never be game of the year because it is frustrating to play it quickly under a review deadline.

dark souls 1 is really popular with most of them

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

erik wolpaw's top 10 of 2011 was good and funny

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/erik-wolpaws-top-10-games-of-2011/1100-3883/

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Groovelord Neato posted:

But they got like 9 months to finish it by now....

but they already wrote the review where it got an 8 or whatever and now they need to stick to those guns and say that call of duty is a deeper and more enjoyable experience as evidenced by its perfect review score.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Groovelord Neato posted:

do not one of these people even have Dark Souls 2on their list let alone first where it belongs

dark souls 2 is not top 10 material

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It was the best game released in the year 2014 (5775 if your reckon time that way).

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Patrick's disgust at anything that could be perceived as sexual is hilarious.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Groovelord Neato posted:

It was the best game released in the year 2014 (5775 if your reckon time that way).

the best game released in the year ce 2014 was actually minecraft 1.8

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hmmm touche.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

alex has the worst voice.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rannos22 posted:

I can't wait to see what my bro BAKOON has in his goty list for 2014

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/bakoon-s-top-10-games-of-2014/1100-5144/ Looks like I'm in...the WEIRD part of GiantBomb...

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/546765000954499072

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

dark souls 2 is not top 10 material

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!

E.V.O.: Search for Eden is a great game.

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

That's uh a real great list by my favorite um what should we know this guy from?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Patrick looks like a pedophile chased a kid into a teleporter and it malfunctioned.

hah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rannos22 posted:

That's uh a real great list by my favorite um what should we know this guy from?

He used to post gross pics in FYAD.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

when's vinnys list

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

a fun thing about dan is how he got so many celebrity favors as a nobody teenager from kansas.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

shadow of mordor 10 times

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Patrick is actually pretty funny in the video, I know no one wants to hear this but there it is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

LMFAO.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad Shoemaker argued for South Park: The Stick of Truth in the Best Story category.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad Shoemaker argued for South Park: The Stick of Truth in the Best Story category.

and?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff argued for Destiny in the Most Disappointing category.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/random-pc-game-phantasmagoria-part-01/2300-5406/

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hm somehow i clicked on the X for last read post accidentally. that's extremely hosed up.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Machai posted:

Jeff argued for Destiny in the Most Disappointing category.

He's right.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

my personal Most Disappointing Game of 2014 is Shadow of Mordor because I am constantly being told it is a good game but my computer is not good enough to run it and I dont have a nextgen console

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Machai posted:

my personal Most Disappointing Game of 2014 is Shadow of Mordor because I am constantly being told it is a good game but my computer is not good enough to run it and I dont have a nextgen console

its v. good but only amazing if you really get into the orc breeding/training. otherwise its a piss easy assassin creed clone with nice controls and a trainwreck of a main campaign.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
The ending battles are also incredibly lame.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I just beat the Last of US and it's just a more elaborate resident evil 4/metal gear solid.

Thanks for not explaining this Giant Bomb Dot Com after the travesties of Resident Evil 5 and 6.

Here I was expecting an AAA suckfest but I was pleasantly surprised.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did you just compare Last of Us to Metal Gear Solid.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

I just beat the Last of US and it's just a more elaborate resident evil 4/metal gear solid.

lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Well yeah the stealth sections were comparable to the original. You just did not have as many options for disposing of dudes like the later versions in the series.

The Guard AI could be hosed with though, since the bottles and bricks spawn as soon as the thrown one breaks you could throw an infinite chain of bottles in some cases.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Please don't talk to that lunatic.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jeff singing it's tricky was amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Please don't talk to that lunatic.