Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Is Fruity about to blow the whistle on the private lives of Greens MPs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Is Fruity about to blow the whistle on the private lives of Greens MPs?

Bandts socks aren't free trade hemp. Read Bolt tomorrow for more.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Matthew Beet posted:

Are we honestly having a discussion about whether it's OK to play the person and not the issue?

Personal values are part of the manure confection of public policy discourse.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Matthew Beet posted:

Bandts socks are made from the spidersilk tears of refugee children, thats why Sarah Hanson-Young keeps visiting them.

Bomb-Bunny
Mar 4, 2007
A true population explosion.

Cartoon posted:

Personal values are part of the manure confection of public policy discourse.

You go screwing your nanny on the Thursday while your partner works late, between you and them, the public doesn't get to end your marriage for you, you can gently caress it up on your own time.

You shred the poo poo out of public education and send your kids to private school, that is public business. Your children's lives aren't, what choices you (or your donors!) make about your children is, because that reflects on your attitude to public policy. We don't have a federal "no knocking the nanny" law, we do have federal law directing billions to private schools and an equity gap in eduation.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Whether someone sends their children to private school has no bearing on the quality of the policy.

To elaborate, if that politician didn't send their children to private school, would the plan to remove funding from public schools become good? Of course it wouldn't.

If the politician who wants to keep gay marriage illegal didn't have secret midnight trysts with other men, would that make their plan to keep gay marriage illegal good? Of course not.

If you can't argue against a policy without reference to the personal life of the person proposing that policy then you probably have a pretty weak argument.

open24hours fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Dec 28, 2014

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2014/12/27/18/52/opposition-slams-government-over-education-reform-push

quote:

It was the Abbott government’s big sell, complete with a big price tag - but it has emerged the government’s taxpayer-funded advertising campaign to address concerns about its proposed higher education changes are not a hit with the public.
But despite sinking more than half a million dollars into focus groups, the Coalition’s advertisements have failed to register with the public.
Three quarters of people surveyed by research group UMR failed to even recognise the ads.

Well no poo poo Sherlock. When you're unwilling to actually mention the "concerns" that others have with the policies (out of fear that the advertisement would just reinforce the opposing views), it's impossible to address them.

So the government spent half a million bucks on ads that basically say "Education. Future. Hurray" such that people can't even tell they are trying to assuage concerns about education deruglation etc. Clearly the age of irresponsible government spending is over.

KennyTheFish
Jan 13, 2004

open24hours posted:

If you can't argue against a policy without reference to the personal life of the person proposing that policy then you probably have a pretty weak argument.

The right have been playing the man for years. You can keep all high and mighty and say the issues are all that matter all you like, in the mean time Murdoch et al are busy kneecapping everyone who disagrees with them.

Play the ball, and the man and bury the fuckers at a crossroad so they can't rise.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

The issues are all that matter, whether Mr Family Values is a gimp on weekends is entirely irrelevant.

Both sides try to play the man now anyway, it's just that one side is better at it.

T-1000
Mar 28, 2010

open24hours posted:

Whether someone sends their children to private school has no bearing on the quality of the policy.

To elaborate, if that politician didn't send their children to private school, would the plan to remove funding from public schools become good? Of course it wouldn't.

If the politician who wants to keep gay marriage illegal didn't have secret midnight trysts with other men, would that make their plan to keep gay marriage illegal good? Of course not.

I'd like to believe this but I don't. The major parties do their best to make elections about personality and popularity rather than policy. If all the info they're going to give us is that they're honest people of good ethics, that's something they should be tested on. We can't judge them on their words (since their words are worthless) so we have to judge them on their deeds. And if they're a public figure, that includes their private life to some extent, if only in broad strokes. We're electing representatives partly to make value judgements on things on our behalf and hypocrisy completely undermines what little trust we have in them as people. It's like the head of the game council being charged with illegal hunting, or the saga of Troy Buswell, or all the shenannigans with Abbott's daughter getting a scholarship; if a representative's personal conduct isn't to an adequate character standard, they shouldn't be trusted with the job. Otherwise the entire institution is degraded.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Learner drivers can be supervised by drunks in Western Australia — the only state with no alcohol limit

LEARNER drivers can be supervised by drunks in Western Australia because of an embarrassing oversight the state government is urgently trying to fix.

But in the meantime police are powerless to fine anyone for such an offence.

In every state and territory except WA it is compulsory for novice drivers to be supervised by the holder of a full licence with either zero alcohol in their system or be below 0.05.

The WA minister for police and road safety, Liza Harvey, says the state is preparing to close the loophole — but government sources say the changes could take up to a year to be legislated.
“We are aware this anomaly exists in Western Australia and through the Office of Road Safety, in conjunction with the Novice Driver Review Working Group, the State Government is drafting legislation to address the issue,” Mrs Harvey said.

“It’s ridiculous that anyone would think being a supervisor while drunk is acceptable, and while nearly every supervisory driver is doing the right thing, for that absolute minority we will be sending the message that this is completely unacceptable, irresponsible and frankly stupid.”

However, WA police have confirmed they are powerless to fine a drunk supervisor of a learner driver.

A statement from WA Police said: “There is no limit at this time in WA for alcohol limit of supervising driver.”

When asked if there was another driving offence that drunk supervising drivers could be charged with, WA Police said: “At this time, nothing, as the responsibility remains with the driver.”

In NSW supervising drivers can be fined if they are distracted by talking on a mobile phone and the learner is found to have driven negligently.

In Victoria supervising drivers can be fined if the learner is caught speeding.

In WA it is, however, at least illegal for a learner driver to have any alcohol in their system, in line with every other state and territory.

But government sources were at a loss to explain why the road rules did not include a restriction on the alcohol limit of supervisors of learner drivers.

WA shadow minister for transport Ken Travers said: “I find this extraordinary and it needs to be addressed as a priority. A supervising driver needs to be alert so they can assist the learner driver to identify hazards and avoid accidents. The normal drink driving rules should apply to them as if they were the driver.”

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

CrazyTolradi posted:

So, would this logic apply also to Peta Credlin, while being a major Tory pile of poo poo is also not an elected political representative? Would it be poor taste to "gently caress" with her private life?

Or we can be brutally honest on this and accept that politics is a mugs game and when you are going into politics, be it as an elected representative or a party volunteer/staffer, it's very possible that someone will make a target out of your comments. Even more so when you have a reputation for saying things that, in the public eye, are of extremely poor taste and can paint you as an irrational, over-emotional person.

No, it doesn't apply to her. The only reason her personal life is in any way in the public interest is because, sadly for her, it intersects with the Prime Minister's. The problem is not her loving around, it's that the Prime Minister for Family Values was loving around, and it was with her.

You really don't seem to get the point and just love ragging on me. Being a sicknasty poster isn't a problem unless you stake your entire public reputation on your moral opposition to sicknasty posting.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

quote:

A drop in emissions during the second year of the carbon tax was due to below trend economic growth, according to Federal Finance Minister Mathias Cormann.

A report released by the Environment Department on Tuesday showed Australia's estimated greenhouse gas emissions fell by 1.4 per cent in 2013-14, compared to the previous financial year.

The carbon tax came into effect from 1 July 2012 under the previous Labor government until 1 July 2014, when it was repealed by the current Abbott Government.

Speaking in Perth on Saturday, Mr Cormann said Australia's emissions had reduced due to below trend economic growth.

"Emissions were falling before the carbon tax came into effect and we were meeting our Kyoto targets well before the carbon tax came into effect," he said.

"Over the past two years the economy has grown below trend, and below trend growth means that emissions will be lower than they otherwise would have been."

The new data from Australia's National Greenhouse Gas Inventory showed a decline in electricity emissions in 2013-14, which, the report stated, reflected lower electricity demand and changes in the generation mix.

The report said emissions from transport, industrial processes and agriculture declined during the year, but they were partially offset by increases in the fugitive emissions and stationary energy sectors.

The data also showed emissions increased by 0.4 per cent in the June quarter of 2014, or 0.2% seasonally adjusted.

Mr Cormann said he was confident in the Federal Government's climate change plan.

"The truth is that our Direct Action policy, which was legislated by the Parliament, will ensure we achieve our emissions reductions targets for the future," he said.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

open24hours posted:

The issues are all that matter, whether Mr Family Values is a gimp on weekends is entirely irrelevant.

Both sides try to play the man now anyway, it's just that one side is better at it.

The only thing I can possibly interpret from your posts about this is that you must be a massive hypocrite and oval office and see no problem with it and don't think it effects you family, your work, your friends, and every single interaction you have in life.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Fruity Gordo posted:

No, it doesn't apply to her. The only reason her personal life is in any way in the public interest is because, sadly for her, it intersects with the Prime Minister's. The problem is not her loving around, it's that the Prime Minister for Family Values was loving around, and it was with her.
According to single blog and rumour. Which you've then gone and spread as gospel truth. Personally, I feel them having an affair is totally a concern theirs and their families, but it doesn't impact their ability (or rather, inability) to do their job. Now if there was evidence of abuse of their positions, such as not declaring a scholarship for one's child, then yeah that's clearly public interest.

Fruity Gordo posted:

You really don't seem to get the point and just love ragging on me. Being a sicknasty poster isn't a problem unless you stake your entire public reputation on your moral opposition to sicknasty posting.

No, my only issue with you is that you're an extremist who frothes at the mouth and rages at people, which is exactly what allowed Bolt to write his shitpiece in the first place. I mean, how did you think writing that kind of thing, in any context, wasn't a clear act of stupidity? Now, I abhor Bolt's blog and his horrible journalism but I also think if you're going to go around saying you will either shoot people yourself or hope they die (and lets be honest, that wasn't a once off you've said that), you're just pouring petrol infront of a pyromaniac, daring them to throw a match in. If you think someone as outspoken as yourself isn't going to get the attention of dickheads like Bolt in the current political and media environment, you're just as naive as Anidav is with job searching/Young Labor.

tl;dr, Bolt is a fuckhead and a horrible human, but what you wrote was devoid of any logic or reason and was completely stupid.

CrazyTolradi fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Dec 28, 2014

Bomb-Bunny
Mar 4, 2007
A true population explosion.

open24hours posted:

It's not a question of the quality of the policy, but it goes to the intended outcome. A man who guts public education and sends his kids to private school probably believes in universal private education, or at least making it more ubiquitous than it is. A man who does the same whilst his kids are in a selective state school cares enough to look like he supports public education, so either he's being duplicitous about his desired outcome, or he desires something different. If you give people some credit for integrity, regardless of the quality of the idea, then we can make some reasonable deduction about what they're in for. I'm not arguing for personality based politics, but actions and choices speak to people's beliefs, which motivate their politics and policies. You argue better against a policy if you know why it's there, because you can move beyond "bad tax, bad debt, bad defecit" issue-by-issue penny ante and talk about long term goals, but you can't divine goals on a case by case basis or all you're going to get is "tax this less, this more, no refugees".

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

CrazyTolradi posted:

According to single blog and rumour. Which you've then gone and spread as gospel truth. Personally, I feel them having an affair is totally a concern theirs and their families, but it doesn't impact their ability (or rather, inability) to do their job. Now if there was evidence of abuse of their positions, such as not declaring a scholarship for one's child, then yeah that's clearly public interest.

No, my only issue with you is that you're an extremist who frothes at the mouth and rages at people, which is exactly what allowed Bolt to write his shitpiece in the first place. I mean, how did you think writing that kind of thing, in any context, wasn't a clear act of stupidity? Now, I abhor Bolt's blog and his horrible journalism but I also think if you're going to go around saying you will either shoot people yourself or hope they die (and lets be honest, that wasn't a once off you've said that), you're just pouring petrol infront of a pyromaniac, daring them to throw a match in.

tl;dr, Bolt is a fuckhead and a horrible human, but what you wrote was deviod of any logic or reason and was completely stupid.

:suspense:

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

Fruity Gordo posted:

The only thing I can possibly interpret from your posts about this is that you must be a massive hypocrite and oval office and see no problem with it and don't think it effects you family, your work, your friends, and every single interaction you have in life.

I thought arguments of this quality were reserved for our elected representatives.

Quantum Mechanic
Apr 25, 2010

Just another fuckwit who thrives on fake moral outrage.
:derp:Waaaah the Christians are out to get me:derp:

lol abbottsgonnawin
Affordable housing, in the heart of Sydney!

bluuuuhhhh posted:

It’s easy to assume that property prices within 10km of the Sydney CBD would be well over the $1 million-mark but surprisingly, that’s very far from the truth.

CoreLogic RP Data has released a list of the 10 most affordable suburbs located less than 10km from the city, all with a median house prices well below $950,000.

The most affordable is Sydenham with a median house price of $813,314 while the second most affordable is Tempe with a median of $826,844.

okay then

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Ok, someone has to link to this blog now. I can't believe I'm going to read Bolt/Gordo.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Lizard Combatant posted:

Ok, someone has to link to this blog now. I can't believe I'm going to read Bolt/Gordo.

I won't link it, as that's fruitys place to do so, but all it was, was a screencap of a conversation fruity had with someone on facebook where she told someone to basically gently caress off and die, and bolt just said "SEE? THIS IS WHAT THE GREENS / LEFT ARE ACTUALLY LIKE"

You're not missing much.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
What Sydney's median price will buy you in Brisbane

Not gonna post the whole thing because it is fairly vomit-inducing

quote:

The inner-city ring

Have you ever wanted to live in the trendy suburb of Paddington? You can – just not in Sydney's Paddington. The Brisbane suburb of Paddington is pretty much a copy of its Sydney counterpart, just probably on a smaller scale. In this coffee-sipping and leafy area, you can find a house with city views, just two kilometres from the CBD, for around the $844,000 mark.

It could be a tempting prospect for those wanting a Paddington lifestyle in Sydney, but having to compromise and put up with a dump further west.

A three-bedroom, two-bathroom property just metres from the trendy Latrobe Terrace (think Oxford Street) at 64 Alma Street, Paddington recently sold for $830,000, or $14,000 less than the Sydney median house price.

Space Property Agents' Nicole Devine said the home was actually bought by a Sydney investor, who was planning to capitalise on the amazing city views of Brisbane and renovate the home.

Although the 405-square-metre block is pretty standard in Brisbane, we all know what the cost of that would be in Sydney - well in the millions.

"They appreciate how close we are to the city and the vibrant cafés, boutique shopping and that sort of thing," she said.

"There's Suncorp stadium, it's close to the train station and there are so many great state and private schools nearby."

If you tried to buy a house in Sydney's most expensive suburb of Point Piper, you'd need tens of millions of dollars.

But in Brisbane, it's still possible to buy in the city's best suburb of Ascot for less than the Sydney median house price.

A two-bedroom pad at 15 Vine Street, Ascot, sold for $825,000. Talk about a champagne lifestyle on a beer budget. In fact, that beer at Bondi is now sounding better, isn't it? You could probably easily afford to fly down with all that extra cash.

Speaking of Brisbane...

:siren: Reminder that BrisGoonMeet is tonight, 6pm, Jackpot Dining (55 Elizabeth st):siren:

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe

Fruity Gordo posted:

Yay, gendered slurs are making a comeback. I seem to recall you getting the shits about that in the past.

Fruity: Walk away. Go calm down because you are completely nuts at the moment, and have been for months. Reading your histrionic posts is like reading Andrew Bolt, but without his insightful humour and perspicacity. I have to keep reminding myself that the greens are mainly composed of people like QM, and not people like you because frankly, you are loud, obnoxious, and behaving in a matter I find utterly repugnant and want to have nothing to do with. If you are the future of the greens, then gently caress the greens.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

tithin posted:

I won't link it, as that's fruitys place to do so, but all it was, was a screencap of a conversation fruity had with someone on facebook where she told someone to basically gently caress off and die, and bolt just said "SEE? THIS IS WHAT THE GREENS / LEFT ARE ACTUALLY LIKE"

You're not missing much.

It's a bit more than that, in that she said she'd happily murder someone IRL if she could get away with it, and something about eating their "nerd flesh".

EDIT: I stand corrected, she stated someone was much less valuable than roos (which she used to shoot growing up *KILLING ANIMALS NOT CONFORMING TO SOCIALIST LEFT HIVEMIND*) since she wasn't going to eat the forementioned "nerd flesh".

CrazyTolradi fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Dec 28, 2014

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
More on the raw milk saga. Thankfully it's good news if you into children not being fed toxic poo poo by their ignorant parents.

Raw milk producers to be forced to make their product unpalatable under new Victorian regulations

quote:

Raw milk producers will be subject to tough new restrictions, making it harder to sell the product for human consumption, the Victorian Government has said.

Under the new regulations, dairy farmers producing milk must either make it safe for human consumption or make it unpalatable by adding a bittering agent.

"Raw milk producers will have to either treat the milk with a pasteurisation process to make sure that any harmful bacteria are killed before there is a risk that consumers will drink it," Victorian Minister for Consumer Affairs Jane Garrett said.

"If they don't wish to go through this pasteurisation process, they will be required to add a very small drop of an agent that makes the milk entirely unpalatable.

"This means that the smallest amount will make the individual recoil in horror, which will prevent absolutely the deliberate or accidental consumption."

I don't know about anyone else, but now I want to try whatever this bittering agent is. Sounds like fun.

But not in raw milk, though. That would be stupid.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Dec 28, 2014

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Mithranderp posted:

There's only one thing I'd like to do to Brisbane's inner ring

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Mithranderp posted:

Speaking of Brisbane...

:siren: Reminder that BrisGoonMeet is tonight, 6pm, Jackpot Dining (55 Elizabeth st):siren:

No Sydney people, gently caress off, don't ruin Brisbane too, We'll send Bush Turkeys after you.

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWLJZw9Ws-g

quote:

Rape claim costs rugby star his career in Australia and overseas
BRENDEN HILLSCOURT REPORTER THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH DECEMBER 28, 2014 12:00AM
Solomona Silipa faced court charged with rape. Picture: Facebook
Solomona Silipa faced court charged with rape. Picture: Facebook
IT WAS the rape case that ended a promising rugby union career.

Solomona Silipa was a talented half whose Australian career included stints playing for Penrith and Parramatta in the NSW Shute Shield rugby competition.

The high point came when he had an opportunity to crack a spot with French rugby giant Toulon, whose alumni includes Sonny Bill Williams and English legend Jonny Wilkinson.

But that door closed when Silipa was charged with rape and had his passport confiscated as part of his bail conditions.

A woman, who cannot legally be named, claimed Silipa raped her inside her friend’s flat at Colyton, in western Sydney, after a drunken night out on February 22, 2013.

The case ran until ­December 3 this year and ended when the jury dismissed the woman’s account, taking just 23 minutes to find Silipa not guilty.

The woman and three of her friends had been to Penrith Leagues Club to see a Manpower show before they went to a nearby nightclub called Envy.

It was not in dispute that they met up with Silipa and his cousin Stephen that night. But there, the stories ­diverged.

The alleged victim claimed she fell asleep on a couch at the flat and woke to find Silipa forcibly having oral sex with her before he had non-consensual sex.

She then claimed a friend, who lived in the apartment with a boyfriend, came into the room and pulled Silipa off her after seeing the woman’s “shocked” face.

Solomona Silipa (holding ball) in action while playing for Penrith against Parramatta in
Solomona Silipa (holding ball) in action while playing for Penrith against Parramatta in the NSW Shute Shield rugby competition.
It was alleged that Silipa punched the female friend twice in the face.

But Silipa claimed the sex was consensual and that the pair had kissed earlier in the evening. Silipa’s lawyers, Julia Hickleton and Ben Jamieson, told the court the alleged victim’s friend concocted the story and lied to the police because a neighbour had called the friend’s boyfriend after seeing her kissing Stephen.

The boyfriend was driving back to the flat and the friend wanted Silipa and Stephen out, Ms Hickleton told the court. “(The boyfriend) was trying to ring his girlfriend and when he eventually got on to his girlfriend, he was very angry because he’s been told by his friend that he had seen his girlfriend kissing someone,” Ms Hickleton told the court.

Silipa and Stephen left the unit but went back after Stephen forgot his phone. The boyfriend arrived with friends and led a “vicious attack” on Silipa where he was hit in the head with a hoe, leaving a large gash, and stabbed in the body, the court heard.

The court heard medical experts found no injuries consistent with sexual assault on the alleged victim.

Solomona Silipa was found not guilty of two counts of sexual intercourse without consent and two counts of common assault.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

tithin posted:

There's only one thing I'd like to do to Brisbane's inner ring

The article goes on to spruik Brisbane's middle ring. Suburbs like Graceville--only 7 train stops from the CBD! It fails to mention that there are approximately two bus services in that suburb--and that they don't even run after like 6pm.

Also lol at Ascot being "Brisbane's best suburb".

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

tithin posted:

You're not missing much.

I withdraw my request

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm not naive, I'm just young and growing into life lessons.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Anidav posted:

I'm not naive, I'm just young and growing into life lessons.

You learn more about who you are from who your enemies are rather than who your friends are.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

quote:

Palmer United Party (PUP) leader Clive Palmer has announced John Bjelke-Petersen, the son of former Queensland premier Sir Joh, as the party's leader in Queensland ahead of the pending state election.

:stare:

Nautilus42
Jan 14, 2008
Unrelated sea creature
Jesus Christ, is John Bejelke-Petersen anything like his father?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anyone made a CKII mod for Queensland yet? I can see it now, the house of Joh.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Anidav posted:

I'm not naive, I'm just Young Labor and growing into life lessons.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

This is a troll post right?

Implants
Feb 14, 2007
John BP ran at the last State election. He's without doubt the stupidest man I've ever met, eclipsing even John Anderson in lack of ability.

e he's not really like his father, he lacks the malevolence and mean spirit. He's just really really dumb.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Implants posted:

John BP ran at the last State election. He's without doubt the stupidest man I've ever met, eclipsing even John Anderson in lack of ability.

Honestly, him being dumb is fine. Queensland thinking he's a good idea is what is worrying.

Implants
Feb 14, 2007
I feel obliged to point out that Queensland doesn't think he's a good idea, Clive Palmer does.

John got pasted at last election in Nanango. He's not a chance for PUP unless they shift him elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
AirAsia Indonesia regrets to confirm that flight QZ8501 from Surabaya to Singapore has lost contact with air traffic control at 07:24hrs this morning.

At the present time we unfortunately have no further information regarding the status of the passengers and crew members on board, but we will keep all parties informed as more information becomes available.

The aircraft was an Airbus A320-200 with the registration number PK-AXC.

At this time, search and rescue operations are in progress and AirAsia is cooperating fully and assisting the rescue service.

• Locked thread