Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Saw this outside a restaurant I ate at last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

BiggerBoat posted:

Saw this outside a restaurant I ate at last night.

Chinese restaurant?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

stubblyhead posted:

Canoe guys stop with the lovely puns please.

Just because you don't give a crap about puns isn't an excuse for throwing the thread into the toilet. Poo-poo them all you like, butt puns are a movement and anytime the start a thread will become flush with them. As a whole, they aren't so bad. Be a bit more lax; a tip for putting up with them.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Random Stranger posted:

Just because you don't give a crap about puns isn't an excuse for throwing the thread into the toilet. Poo-poo them all you like, butt puns are a movement and anytime the start a thread will become flush with them. As a whole, they aren't so bad. Be a bit more lax; a tip for putting up with them.

Shitposting is still against the rules in PYF.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Random Stranger posted:

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Shitposting is still against the rules in PYF.

I love you guys.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I don't know if this is better or worse

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Meh. Good enough. :effort:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

ArtIsResistance posted:

Chinese restaurant?

No. It's a local seafood and steak house that's right by the inlet but I thought the same thing. A lot of feral cats gather under the pier and eat leftovers and poo poo down there so I guess people have taken to dumping kittens there. I just though it was worded funny, like "If you are carrying cats, please do not drop them". Plus it was an odd thing to put right by your entrance for the reason you pointed out.

For the record, I went with the scallops.

I took another one in the same town but I can't find it. It read "Frozen Hot Chocolate". I guess it's a thing?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/53/2c/76/532c76067b2b53d2684cc321a20d3dbf.jpg

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Pick posted:

This is an old trick. Cuts in the side of the bottle are hard to see. Some street magicians do this.

No poo poo? Thank god you posted. How do they keep getting coins out of my ear?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Random Stranger posted:

Can we knot do this.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

beato posted:

Can we knot do this.

Stop tying us up and post funny pictures

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

NotAnArtist posted:

Stop tying us up and post funny pictures

I've seen pictures of stick shifts like this done really well and I always wanted one but this picture makes me realize that the reality of it is that it would probably just look really tacky and stupid.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

fake

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~

AndyElusive posted:

I've seen pictures of stick shifts like this done really well and I always wanted one but this picture makes me realize that the reality of it is that it would probably just look really tacky and stupid.

It kind of works if the rest of the car is completely insane as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BiggerBoat posted:

I took another one in the same town but I can't find it. It read "Frozen Hot Chocolate". I guess it's a thing?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/53/2c/76/532c76067b2b53d2684cc321a20d3dbf.jpg

Pictured: part of a meal of an average caveman.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

yeah but in their defense it's not for everybody

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/BLPDKVC.jpg

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

For content:

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

voting third party posted:

It kind of works if the rest of the car is completely insane as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs

I thought LA traffic was bad, this is a huge indictment about how you Americans whinge about stuff that aren't really a problem.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

IslamoNazi posted:

I thought LA traffic was bad, this is a huge indictment about how you Americans whinge about stuff that aren't really a problem.

LA traffic It is a widely perpetuated myth, LA only uses 10% of its roads.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Hot chocolate is 'paleo' now?

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

Gorilla Salad posted:

Do you expect logic or consistency from the people that follow fad diets?

99% of taking part in one is having a "pay attention to me!" conversation starter.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Gorilla Salad posted:

It's probably chocolate protein powder blended with ice and reluctantly swallowed by someone who is trying to convince himself that it's exactly like a milkshake.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Meatwave posted:

It's probably chocolate protein powder blended with ice and reluctantly swallowed by someone who is trying to convince himself that it's exactly like a milkshake.

how the gently caress is a milkshake paleo? Cavemen hadn't loving domesticated cattle. Domestication of animal and plant are literally the difference between paleo man and modern man.

EDIT: I think I misread this, and a milkshake isn't paleo but the fool drinking the chocolate protein is wishing it was.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

A wild cow still has a titty.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Decrepus posted:

A wild cow still has a titty.

you can't suck on a wild cow's tit without it loving killing you

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

Grandma's surprise tickets to Disney on Ice Frozen.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

you can't suck on a wild cow's tit without it loving killing you

Well you can't just go right for the tit. Kiss it's neck first at least.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

how the gently caress is a milkshake paleo? Cavemen hadn't loving domesticated cattle. Domestication of animal and plant are literally the difference between paleo man and modern man.

EDIT: I think I misread this, and a milkshake isn't paleo but the fool drinking the chocolate protein is wishing it was.

Paleo diet hasn't really had much to do with the actual distinction between paleo and modern man for awhile now.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Mods, please rename this thread to PYF pictures that might have been funny if it werent for 10 people immediately over analyzing a potentially funny picture.

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Mods, please rename this thread to PYF pictures that might have been funny if it werent for 10 people immediately over analyzing a potentially funny picture.

So, PYF Funny Pictures: But remember, this is still Something Awful.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

I guess? I though SA made unfunny things funny, but, according to your post ive been backwards on this.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Maybe your complaint would mean something if you had ever posted a picture in this thread.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Meatwave posted:

Maybe your complaint would mean something if you had ever posted a picture in this thread.

Youre right thank you.

Hulk hogan isnt big enough to destroy those towers. This image is probabky photoshopped.

Am i doing this right?

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Meatwave posted:

Lol. You probably checked my entire post history to verify that. Despite it being a short history, thats still pretty sad.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i cant believe someone would be so sad and gross as to click a button.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Am i doing this right?

No, you're still talking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Bob Saget IRL posted:

Lol. You probably checked my entire post history to verify that. Despite it being a short history, thats still pretty sad.

See that "?" button?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3631126&userid=212484

• Locked thread