Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

QuarkJets posted:

Mocking g0t_hats for wanting to be a child rapist is a form of griefing, and it's loving awesome, so griefing must at least be pretty cool, qed

well you will note i'm only speaking of griefing people while you're playing video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Frankly speaking, last pages feel like a solid MUD.

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

THE PENETRATOR posted:

well you will note i'm only speaking of griefing people while you're playing video games.

What about board games? Can I threaten to rape the child of the guy who bought the last railroad and screwed up my monopoly?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

jaegerx posted:

What about board games? Can I threaten to rape the child of the guy who bought the last railroad and screwed up my monopoly?

Like i said, you can do whatever you want, but it is probably wrong to do so

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaDfJrdMb8

g0t_hats fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Dec 28, 2014

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Saw this thread have ~140 replies, thought there might be some new great game to troll in. But nope. Bunch of garbage about something, but not grieves. Where the grieves?

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.

Snatch Duster posted:

Saw this thread have ~140 replies, thought there might be some new great game to troll in. But nope. Bunch of garbage about something, but not grieves. Where the grieves?

Well, you're in for a treat if you just look one post up!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wooper posted:

We all know the content that poster provides never satisfies our mature grieving needs.

wuat
Jul 12, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

We all know the content that poster provides never satisfies our mature grieving needs.

Yeah, can somebody repost the Duke Nukem vent video or roombas tf2 video?? Those are EPIC

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
I love ALL of you, I hope you know that.

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014

Average Bear posted:

That is in reference to him later stalking her, finding her number, and repeatedly calling her

Never happened. Get your facts straight buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQCxMTpQCWM

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I was at a trampoline gym today with bunch of my little cousins. They had dodge ball section were we all played and some random kid hops on in. He then proceeded to switched sides of the court and whenever someone on his side hit him with the ball he would yell "YOU TEAM KILLED!" I never actually saw him throw a ball at anyone. Then three little black girls, I assume all sisters, ganged up on him and hit him in the head with balls point black until he left.

I assume g0t_hats was just like this kid when he was young.

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Dec 28, 2014

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

g0t_hats posted:

Never happened. Get your facts straight buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQCxMTpQCWM

Never happened, you just threatened to rape a 5 year old, got it

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Wooper posted:

That's just cs as played by the low rank players. That's how they are. There is no grief happening. There are however very fun things you can do to mess with people in cs, some of them involve being good, others involve not helping and some involve map knowledge. In order those would look like a deag only team owning, not defusing the bomb after its been planted and throwing the bomb outside of the map. Silvers tking each other and back biting is just par for the course.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Dec 28, 2014

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK9d0XSBS5g

Post content, you humorless circlejerkers.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Goofballs posted:

That's just cs as played by the low rank players. That's how they are. There is no grief happening. There are however very fun things you can do to mess with people in cs, some of them involve being good, others involve not helping and some involve map knowledge. In order those would look like a deag only team owning, not defusing the dumb after its been planted and throwing the bomb outside of the map. Silvers tking each other and back biting is just par for the course.

yeah

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Griefing is not funny and much like cyber bullying is a threat that today's youth unfortunately have to deal with

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Triple A posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK9d0XSBS5g

Post content, you humorless circlejerkers.

uhh, there's no grief happening. am i missing something???

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
Content in the context of this thread is just bad videos you scroll past to read the posts about posters not liking those videos.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Odobenidae posted:

uhh, there's no grief happening. am i missing something???
Well, to me it did happen.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

kalstrams posted:

Well, to me it did happen.

weird, it's almost like humour is subjective, and that we don't need to throw a tantrum any time someone posts something we don't like...

you sound like you're on to something here

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BqA-8Xg-I

TRIGGER WARNING: content

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

one time i was at someones house and i peed on the seat and cleaned it up but i think some of it splashed so i didnt get it all

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I was at a friends house for Saint Pattys Day and I drank too much of Sailor Jerry's with my steamy bowl of jambalaya. I ended up puking all over her bathroom, and i mean all over. The mirror, toilet, sink, shower, ceiling, floor, and on her pretty pink towels. I cleaned up like the mirror and toilet, but I just gave up and went outside to smoke. When I came back in she yelled WTF as she walked into the bathroom. To this day she doesn't know who did the deed, but I do. All parties now have two bathrooms, a normal one and the pretty pink one which none one is allowed in.

Grieving changes lives.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Odobenidae posted:

weird, it's almost like humour is subjective, and that we don't need to throw a tantrum any time someone posts something we don't like...

You sound like Adam Sandler complaining about the reviews

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
In dota 2 you can make statues of your fav hero amd pick their pose. I chose a large spider and the quote reads "jews did 9/11." No one reads this poo poo in game usually but one time a guy got really mad. I got around ~50 likes on my statue. The highest i have seen is 10.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
When I played football in high school we had a really fat kid that was far weaker physically than he should have been. On a warm-up lap someone shoved him over and roughly half the team trampled him.

g0t_hats
Jan 17, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3-J-mmKViM

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

Coolguye posted:

holy gently caress you guys are terrible

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Odobenidae posted:

I meant you watching the video.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Gas

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012
rated 5 ty impzone crew

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Eonwe posted:

this is a safe place

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Please show on the doll where the griefer touched you.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
As I prepared to step off of this chair and into the afterlife, neck in noose, I hastily scrawled what would become my suicide note and stuck it to the lapel of my coat with a rusty safety pin. I take a deep breath, there's a shift in balance as a chair leg snaps, my spine twists there's a crack then

The police arrived 34 hours later. Pinned to the body was a note.

"gas thread; ban everyone"

Mom with a blog fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Dec 28, 2014

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

*in a very goony voice* where's the grief?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
The grief is on us for reading this lovely loving thread

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Hey guys I heard about an epic EVE grief some goon pulled off.

So like, he is an adult and playing EVE and he is able to convince a 14 y/o girl from iceland (so she is totes of age guys!) to send him nudes. He also turns her against her family and makes plans for her to move in with him so he can have totally great sex with her once she is of the perfect age of 16 (this is scientifically proven to be the hottest age, btw). He ends up posting the nudes in the goon EVE guild forums, thus griefing those lame-rear end prudes and they ban him. The best part? He isn't arrested because he never did anything legally wrong! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I did not hear about that.

• Locked thread